What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

You get a random special when using the books, there's three different special types in that pool of random specials.

So if you randomly get a type A special, then your second book is another type A special, you cannot have a Type A special in Type B special or Type C special. All depends on luck.

Ah okay that makes sense thanks. Also, finally cleared event 3-15 got my tenth HR ticket.

Then I can totally fail at using 10 HR tickets.

As predicted, please game just love me a little, just a little thats all I ask...
QQEPg3Z.png

so if you use 10 tickets you get 10 and miss 4, does anyone know what the get-miss ratio is for 5 tickets or 7 tickets?

^ Thank you NaoSoul, much appreciated! Unfortunately the wiki only has the initial picture, that's why I asked.

so if you use 10 tickets you get 10 and miss 4, does anyone know what the get-miss ratio is for 5 tickets or 7 tickets?

^ Thank you NaoSoul, much appreciated! Unfortunately the wiki only has the initial picture, that's why I asked.

If you use 5 tickets you get 5 and miss 4, so pool of 9. Dont know about 7 but it seems like at least 1, 5 and 10 tickets you always miss 4.

The miss ratio is always 4. Using less than 10 tickets is [somewhat] useful as more and more Eromons obtainable in that Gacha become the ones you already have. Fewer tickets used = more variety. For example, if you use 10 tickets at once - it's 10 + 4 Eromons you go through, but if you use 1 ticket 10 times - that's (1+4) x 10 = 50 Eromons. So, it's "potentially more chances to get something you don't already have".

I really hope we get a dual wielding gun sprite eromon SL with good attack/speed lol preferably one that looks like ace from angelic saga. I would put her on my team, permanently.

GOl1ef1.png

I really hope we get a dual wielding gun sprite eromon SL with good attack/speed lol preferably one that looks like ace from angelic saga. I would put her on my team, permanently.

GOl1ef1.png

Her fingers barely reach the trigger!

Hm, OK, thanks for the replys guys. I only have 7 hr tickets right now so I was thinking of just using them. 7 out of 10 (or 11) isnt too bad so I guess I'll give it a try.

Great! So I got one SSR I already had and missed Yasuko and Martisse... FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Last edited:

nice i saw 2 legendaries today.

the normal one and the second are one :D! got the second one :3.

and man i want this legendary. she looks cute and a M. perfect for me

I haven't seen any of the legendaries running around lately. Luckily I still have a week to get the one in the event area.

Has anyone got some good replacement ideas for Ando in special stage area 3? Even maxed out Arieru is destroying her in a couple of hits. I pulled Sierra, which looks like a good swap? I have very few rare cards at the moment, and no legendaries apart from the starter and 70K reward.

Has anyone got some good replacement ideas for Ando in special stage area 3? Even maxed out Arieru is destroying her in a couple of hits. I pulled Sierra, which looks like a good swap? I have very few rare cards at the moment, and no legendaries apart from the starter and 70K reward.

Thats what I did, I used free exp up to 55 (gives her similar stats to ando and costs less free exp than trying to go higher) and then I gave her Jean's skill. She works pretty well but she still takes hits pretty hard if focused.

Ugh ran into kanami.. not the legendary I wanted. I was so salty about it I didn't use my only canister and I still caught her anyways with a 3% chance.

lolRng boys

@Astearic I can confirm legends give you less EP than the regular enemies, I just got 6k instead of the usual 7k.

Damn seems like everyone's catching legendaries lately. And people kept saying I had good capture luck. :(

I've been trying to just keep above 500 in the ranking, but beating Hotaruko on that Special stage feels impossible without a lot of item use.

She either regenerates the shield or wipes out half of my team with that Fire Tornado before I can get more than a couple hits in. Using an all-Topax team in the high 50s and she just wipes them out. Probably just going to farm EP from the stage 2 special because clearly I don't have the healing capabilities to keep up. I wanted Shiro but that's not gonna happen.

I've been trying to just keep above 500 in the ranking, but beating Hotaruko on that Special stage feels impossible without a lot of item use.

She either regenerates the shield or wipes out half of my team with that Fire Tornado before I can get more than a couple hits in. Using an all-Topax team in the high 50s and she just wipes them out. Probably just going to farm EP from the stage 2 special because clearly I don't have the healing capabilities to keep up. I wanted Shiro but that's not gonna happen.

What SL did you get from your 3* alchemy attempts?

If it helps, here is the team I am using to beat the Stage 3 - Especial EASILY.

QPBWLb9.png

Except for the reserves, everyone is level 60+.

Hotaruko doesn't get even 2 actions before she dies.

What SL did you get from your 3* alchemy attempts?

Affy
Kokoro
Ann Mary
Camielle

All of them are pretty much useless outside of Camielle.

I only have Meiko, Seria, and Tsukasa from the team pictured above. I've gotten a lot of really terrible draws.

Edit: I see Kokoro but I haven't seen much reason to level her at all.

Back