What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

@Nordland
Food for thought.

In original PPS, slayer cards and their p2w nature never got in the way of gameplay for free players ...
I've communicated with the developers. This is intentional. Once someone works so hard to get a slayer card they have to make sure that this will boost their performance, of course they will rank higher because of this. Someone who does not have the Slayer cards to boost their deck will probably be ranked 4-5, where they can easily continue to win battles based on overall SED, without being affected by the presence of Slayer cards. Of course, if a rank 4-5 player tries to fight a rank 1-2 player it will be difficult for them to win.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... fuck that

so what R Slayers are now more powerfull than non slayer SR in this event oO?

The highest R SEC card will max out at 10404 at level 100, if you take a look at Lilith at level 100 she has 113120 SED. There are many SR cards that are more powerful that an R SEC card.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nordland could you get any info on E gacha question i asked :)?

btw Heart of Darkness starts nude and put on clothes as she levels up... thats diffrent

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

btw Heart of Darkness starts nude and put on clothes as she levels up... thats diffrent
As always, E Gacha Tickets start at 100 and will become 300 afterwards.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? I have to see that.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As always, E Gacha Tickets start at 100 and will become 300 afterwards.
Indeed but in previous event there was daily deal 1 E gacha for 100 gold each day of event. Bought 3-4 tickets this way.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since Nordland seems to be back, I'll repost my unanswered question from awhile ago.

@Nordland

Was it intentional that the Elite Guard event box not contain any slayer N cards at all in the period from August 3rd to August 5th?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Indeed but in previous event there was daily deal 1 E gacha for 100 gold each day of event. Bought 3-4 tickets this way.
I bought my way up to 15 tickets that way. Spent all of them on this event, as well as 12 card reveals. Worked down to the bottom of the Gacha box, so I got ten tickets and card reveals back. It was as if I got all the Slayers for five bucks and 2 reveals. No wonder they removed the deal!

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ah yes, this is an issue. The coding team is working on it.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i see there is no more E Gacha for 100 gold in daily deals. No 100 E gacha during this event then?
The current "special deal" is you get a card reveal for buying NGachas.

Yes, this can be bought with pero.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For item in the box . I need get them all or get a card then change to another box ? ( get Ncard in pink box , refresh to silver box)

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The current "special deal" is you get a card reveal for buying NGachas.

Yes, this can be bought with pero.
But it doesnt give you reveal with pero.
[edit]
Oo it does, and as usuall i'm out of money (bough N wild cards to level slayers :p)

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bought my way up to 15 tickets that way. Spent all of them on this event, as well as 12 card reveals. Worked down to the bottom of the Gacha box, so I got ten tickets and card reveals back. It was as if I got all the Slayers for five bucks and 2 reveals. No wonder they removed the deal!
Conversely, I used 12 eGacha tickets this morning and a reveal every time. Neither SR slayer ever showed up in my rolls.

..just like last EG

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Conversely, I used 12 eGacha tickets this morning and a reveal every time. Neither SR slayer ever showed up in my rolls.

..just like last EG
For some reason the Gacha box hasn't been resetting between events, so to be fair I only had 6 SRs sitting in the box to begin with.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..just like last EG
I have it worse then, i havn't seen single SR (other than ones from N gacha) in E gacha ever :p

... why am i rolling E gacha again :p?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've communicated with the developers. This is intentional. Once someone works so hard to get a slayer card they have to make sure that this will boost their performance, of course they will rank higher because of this. Someone who does not have the Slayer cards to boost their deck will probably be ranked 4-5, where they can easily continue to win battles based on overall SED, without being affected by the presence of Slayer cards. Of course, if a rank 4-5 player tries to fight a rank 1-2 player it will be difficult for them to win.
So idea is to make a way for paying players to get this bit of extra chance, no matter how many top SED cards they had before event start.

I can live with it. Not very happily, but I can. There's still an issue with the whole "arms race" of top cards like Lilith and EX levelling them losing a portion of viability (as there's much lesser impact from this difference @Coliseum, with SR Slayers able to stomp them no matter the EX lvl). But overall - yes, I can live with it.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since Nordland seems to be back, I'll repost my unanswered question from awhile ago.

@Nordland

Was it intentional that the Elite Guard event box not contain any slayer N cards at all in the period from August 3rd to August 5th?
They double checked everything, the EG event had N Slayer from the get go, they have never excluded cards for a period of time only to have them added later, they were in both the N and Event Gacha.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The highest R SEC card will max out at 10404 at level 100, if you take a look at Lilith at level 100 she has 113120 SED. There are many SR cards that are more powerful that an R SEC card.
This isn't entirely true because the slayer cards multiply each other as long as they're in your hand, as you can tell from the screenshot I posted earlier.

On a side note, as you can see, slayer cards do EXACTLY what they say they do, so major cashers are unbeatable.

0 wins 5 losses with a 5 sexy party vs a 3 babe party.
Sexy should have 3x multiplier vs babe, but even though all my Sexy are level 100 with ex levels, they lost to babes, meaning multiplier is higher than individual cards.

So for a person with 4 slayers, the R doesn't max at 10404. With 4 slayers that 6120 card becomes 70747. Even if Lilith had the type advantage, she maxes at 13135 with 5 ex levels x 3 would only be 39405. So yes, the highest sed card would lose to the R card.

Also, on that note, if you did 5 slayers, even the N card would beat every other card if the N card had type advantage.

2700 N x multipliers = 37454 x 3 for type advantage = 112363

Last edited:

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For item in the box . I need get them all or get a card then change to another box ? ( get Ncard in pink box , refresh to silver box)
i'm fist time for coliseum . i want ask get a card then change box or get all item??

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm fist time for coliseum . i want ask get a card then change box or get all item??
Once you have gotten the girl from a box, you can hit the "refresh" button to advance to the next box, even if the box isn't empty.

..however, I would wait until you've at least gotten all of the high value consumables (puddings, R and SR wilds, peronamins) out of that box before moving to the next.