What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

i'm fist time for coliseum . i want ask get a card then change box or get all item??
Change box as soon as you can, the platinum box as a lot of everything.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

platinum box also has a higher ratio of junk than the silver and gold boxes. It's more efficient to clear out the silver and gold boxes of high value stuff before moving on than it is to skip right away.

Fell free to skip the pink box as soon as you get the girl, though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That actually depends, for the pink box, ABSOLUTELY since there's nothing of value there. For the silver box, if you get the character early, then sure go move on, but if it takes over half the box before you finally get it, you might as well finish collecting the peronamins/pudding halves unless you already got a majority of them. Gold box is the same, get her early move on, if not, you might as well finish the box and get all the wild cards and restoratives.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks so much , i'm lack peroamin pero haft ,i'm stay in silver box to get them .

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That actually depends, for the pink box, ABSOLUTELY since there's nothing of value there. For the silver box, if you get the character early, then sure go move on, but if it takes over half the box before you finally get it, you might as well finish collecting the peronamins/pudding halves unless you already got a majority of them. Gold box is the same, get her early move on, if not, you might as well finish the box and get all the wild cards and restoratives.
This is how I say go about it too, I managed to get the silver and gold girl within my first 10 trys this time around so I moved onto the plat box super fucking quick.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They double checked everything, the EG event had N Slayer from the get go, they have never excluded cards for a period of time only to have them added later, they were in both the N and Event Gacha.
@Nordland

This was not my experience. There were two N cards in the event box, neither were the N slayer. I rolled an e-ticket on the 3rd and received the N card 'Jun Kohno', who was not supposed to be in that box and was removed August 5. I'm sure there are logs the devs can check that prove I am telling the truth (Pero ID: 26486).

Also, Shuri (the first N slayer of the event) was never in the N gacha, as you claim.

I'm not the only player who experienced this issue, here's more proof:

(source: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=703738&postcount=1319 )

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is how I say go about it too, I managed to get the silver and gold girl within my first 10 trys this time around so I moved onto the plat box super fucking quick.
same here, last colo i basically had to open em all completly before i got my cards :D

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same here, last colo i basically had to open em all completly before i got my cards :D
yeah, last coliseum I pretty much cleaned out the gold and silver box before I got the cards, I think the gold one I pulled her with 4 items left in the box.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This isn't entirely true because the slayer cards multiply each other as long as they're in your hand, as you can tell from the screenshot I posted earlier.

Sexy should have 3x multiplier vs babe, but even though all my Sexy are level 100 with ex levels, they lost to babes, meaning multiplier is higher than individual cards.

So for a person with 4 slayers, the R doesn't max at 10404. With 4 slayers that 6120 card becomes 70747. Even if Lilith had the type advantage, she maxes at 13135 with 5 ex levels x 3 would only be 39405. So yes, the highest sed card would lose to the R card.

Also, on that note, if you did 5 slayers, even the N card would beat every other card if the N card had type advantage.

2700 N x multipliers = 37454 x 3 for type advantage = 112363
Just ran into this the hard way, full maxed SR moe team wiped out by a sexy slayer team (including Ns).

Gonna have to go down a rank to get the full streak bonuses.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, just ran into a full level 100 slayer set, completely wiped the floor with my maxed S and B cards.

So much for Coliseum being the only event not blatantly pay to win, there goes my 120 streak...

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It really does feel like 2 steps forward with the rule changes, then a pole vault backwards with adding slayers. Slayers also pretty much -encourages- trap decks.

Kurito update: started using 2x reveals to get a silver button
Current total: 7 N, 20 R, 0 SR

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitely don't like the slayer pay to win change. Should have stuck closer to the JP formula.

On a side note: which card is selected for help during battle? The main card in a friend's coliseum deck? Their main card outside of coliseum? The card with the highest SED? Random?

Thanks for any clarification. Want to consider giving friends a good card if my N face card is being selected.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely don't like the slayer pay to win change. Should have stuck closer to the JP formula.

On a side note: which card is selected for help during battle? The main card in a friend's coliseum deck? Their main card outside of coliseum? The card with the highest SED? Random?

Thanks for any clarification. Want to consider giving friends a good card if my N face card is being selected.
The center (C) card in the coliseum deck is what is used in assisting your friends.

another note, it seems I'm not the only one having a problem with the countdown clocks locking up Chrome tabs

hmmm.. I'm definitely not gonna be able to maintain a Top 10 pace.. guess I'm gonna have to shoot for Top 30

Last edited:

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've communicated with the developers. This is intentional. Once someone works so hard to get a slayer card they have to make sure that this will boost their performance, of course they will rank higher because of this. Someone who does not have the Slayer cards to boost their deck will probably be ranked 4-5, where they can easily continue to win battles based on overall SED, without being affected by the presence of Slayer cards. Of course, if a rank 4-5 player tries to fight a rank 1-2 player it will be difficult for them to win.
This is a pretty bad thing to add. There were no slayers during coliseums in the jp version. Here we have people who can use a full set of the same type of card and still break a streak which will demoralize people. Giving paying players a way to be effectively invincible even vs the multiplier you get vs a weaker type is the height of pay to win. Other events made it so slayer could help you kill more boss or gain more item drops, both of those had no detrimental effect on other player beside making it hard to hit high ranks. Having slayers here actively puts players without them in a position where nothing they can do can change the outcome of a fight.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to question why we keep getting all these bullshit changes from the JP version, do the Japanese devs think we are just crazily accepting of pay to win bullshittery? I just don't get it.

Also I laughed at "worked hard" to get a slayer card. There is nothing hard working about spending money to spin a gacha to then in turn win fights in a bad matchup.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to question why we keep getting all these bullshit changes from the JP version, do the Japanese devs think we are just crazily accepting of pay to win bullshittery? I just don't get it.

Also I laughed at "worked hard" to get a slayer card. There is nothing hard working about spending money to spin a gacha to then in turn win fights in a bad matchup.
I honestly do wonder if there is some sort of cultural misunderstanding. It seems like so many decisions made (with Pero Pero specifically) paint a picture that they assume us to be gullible and/or frivolous and ripe to be milked.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like a bad person buying 50 more gacha ticket packs when I already had 1500 unused tickets even if it was just for the card reveals.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But are they wrong? There are some people still continuing to throw money at the event gacha to secure those wins. Not to mention, if some people are that willing to do so, Nutaku could also silently tweak the odds of getting slayers against the paying players so they have to buy more to make up the difference for people leaving the game. Granted, to do such a thing would be a pretty dick move, but HAHAHA WHY NOT THE SKYS THE LIMIT

Between slayer-coliseum and Nordland's claim that the N gacha was totally present during that EG event a while back, every time I think "Nothing about this game would make me less willing to pay for it", the game manages to top itself.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, this event gacha thing, how exactly does it work? If I got to say 100% SR chance, and card revealed a SR I didn't want and intentionally picked a different card, would the next roll also be 100% SR chance or do you lose it the moment you get ANY SR showing?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But are they wrong? There are some people still continuing to throw money at the event gacha to secure those wins. Not to mention, if some people are that willing to do so, Nutaku could also silently tweak the odds of getting slayers against the paying players so they have to buy more to make up the difference for people leaving the game. Granted, to do such a thing would be a pretty dick move, but HAHAHA WHY NOT THE SKYS THE LIMIT

Between slayer-coliseum and Nordland's claim that the N gacha was totally present during that EG event a while back, every time I think "Nothing about this game would make me less willing to pay for it", the game manages to top itself.
The sad thing is whales will pay for ANYTHING that gives them even a very minor edge, it's why shit on IOS makes million and millions.

I will never pay anything for this shit, they have pretty much secured that. I will keep playing it for free until they manage to completely go off the deep end. There is still the chance for them to stop being idiots but it's not likely.