Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

oh slow spinner, how I did not miss thee

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doesn't looks like they edited the stage girl. The first animation not show that.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only other explanation would be the original SR girl was a loli. :D
From what I can tell from the JP wiki the SR cards for the GHQ of area 1 and 2 of stage 4 are

Also I just got to the first scene and it doesn't look too bad, so there's that.

And the rest of the text is not google translated. So I assume they forgot to redo the intro.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw i'm actually glad they released only 1 chapter in the stage... maybe... just MAYBE they read my idea from few pages back and will give it a try :D

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, missed that N Wild Card bug again...

Story in stage 4 is quite interesting indeed... :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw i'm actually glad they released only 1 chapter in the stage... maybe... just MAYBE they read my idea from few pages back and will give it a try :D
But but but, I could do 4 chapters today if they just released them all. :(

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I can tell from the JP wiki the SR cards for the GHQ of area 1 and 2 of stage 4 are

Also I just got to the first scene and it doesn't look bad, so there's that.
I like the top lol, well if it's true then yeah, get Chigusa while you can lol. If she does get switched least I got her rather than missing out of the first time this kind of switch happened lol

At rawr, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should :p.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the loli in the new stage and comparing her boob sizes to what I see ...I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't...think they edited anything.

I still need to level the card to 100 after I get through the stages but...Alright good job @Nutakudev so far.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the loli in the new stage and comparing her boob sizes to what I see ...I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't...think they edited anything.

I still need to level the card to 100 after I get through the stages but...Alright good job @Nutakudev so far.
So basically, PeroPero is the only game you can tolerate, and hate at the same time!

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But but but, I could do 4 chapters today if they just released them all. :(
That's the whole point whole point
Instead of having new and exciting shit to do for 1 day you will have it in 4 diffrent days :p

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, it'll be 9 more minutes before I can do the second fight (yes, I completely nuked my puddings last night).

720k hp for those curious

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just checked link and... there really was nothing for them to edit cardwise, she has proper boobs at lvl 100.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basically, PeroPero is the only game you can tolerate, and hate at the same time!
I just despise Nutaku editing everything they touch, whats worse is they edit it badly. Thankfully Pero thus far has been edit free from what I can tell. Granted I feel they have withheld lolis and me being a lolicon that greatly upsets me.

Plus I only hate Pero when Nutaku gets into their "we want money" stages. Like last event for example with the top 100 stuff.

Just checked link and... there really was nothing for them to edit cardwise, she has proper boobs at lvl 100.
It's Nutaku, they will find a way.

Need I remind you of Osawari?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm i wonder if we actually get any new cards in this stage other than boss card (SR i already have so it's not new to me:p)

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just despise Nutaku editing everything they touch, whats worse is they edit it badly. Thankfully Pero thus far has been edit free from what I can tell. Granted I feel they have withheld lolis and me being a lolicon that greatly upsets me.
They did one big edit of Ruri Kuroba but they either did it intentionally or accidentally but only the 2nd bubble was done luckily.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They did one big edit of Ruri Kuroba but they either did it intentionally or accidentally but only the 2nd bubble was done luckily.
Yeah I noticed that, considering it was not the level 100 art I don't care much.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pink ranger slayer is in 13-7
wow...I know they didn't run out of cards.

I kinda want to get it now just in case they remove it later due to them making a mistake.

Oh well I have enough drinks to push through it, I wanna go to bed dammit it's 10am ;_;