Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Pero, GK and LoV all work here.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a use for them in the dmm version? (I haven't noticed one, but I'm not too active over there)
In the Completion Scheme section, they're supposed to go to the "Relive Your Memories!" option. You know, the thing that's said "coming soon" since the game first started.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, I went to bed 550 and woke up 590...Do people not like Gambit or something?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, I went to bed 550 and woke up 590...Do people not like Gambit or something?
It's a looooooong event and there's no rush. I imagine most people are saving their consumables for phase 2. Only reason I'm at 73k now is because -I could-.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the Completion Scheme section, they're supposed to go to the "Relive Your Memories!" option. You know, the thing that's said "coming soon" since the game first started.
And what exactly does it do?

I was like 205 in morning and i am 208 now and i did fuck all today in pero.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been slacking in pero so far this event because

Plus yeah the event last for two weeks, I'll probably go hard in phase 2 but right now...Eh passive regen is good enough.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow... this gambit is frustrating me. Burnt through 1000-1500 stamina without getting either a silver or gold key (pretty sure it's closer to 1500). Doubt I got more than 20 charm chances in that stretch either. Trying not to get discouraged with the lack of luck, but really? Really?!

I've been slacking in pero so far this event because

Plus yeah the event last for two weeks, I'll probably go hard in phase 2 but right now...Eh passive regen is good enough.
I hear you, done a couple short marathons to get close to 100 (1 half peronamin used, the rest has been passive regen/the temporary event items, on 92 or 93 now). Been playing Dota 2 and poking pero between matches today, if anyone else plays, toss me a pm if you feel like playing sometime. No real point in doing much with this until phase 2's slayers are out (although a few of the whales seem to be spending a bit on radars/glasses anyways).

Edit: Definitely preferring this to the focus event's we've been having, it's nice having a large enough stamina pool that I'm not missing out on too much by doing the little things like sleeping, working, etc. As others have said, they need more stamina events.

Last edited:

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally hit 50k... time to do rest of event on natural regen.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man pink cases have so much value this time around 75 glasses and about 170 radars so far...I'm slightly worried we will lose all these glasses and radars like we lost the radars from last time. I've got about 170 radars now but I'm still missing my old 250~

Nootako pls
I would say glasses is staying and radars not. Just bacause radars says "Limited time only" in item menu.

I'm going to be really mad if they take my glasses, i got some of those from Kurito anyway.

@Nordland: Can you confirm?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would say glasses is staying and radars not. Just bacause radars says "Limited time only" in item menu.

I'm going to be really mad if they take my glasses, i got some of those from Kurito anyway.

@Nordland: Can you confirm?
Yeah, I'd like to keep my radars AND glasses...But considering we lost our last set of radars they will probably be taken away. I'll be using them all on the last day if @Nordland does not give any form of confirmation.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Woah. So everyone is keeping their glasses and radars for the last day?

Sounds like Friday is going to be intense.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cleared out some inactives on my list. Feel free to add me.
ID: 342296

Leave me a tease so I know that you're from ULMF if you can. Thanks. < :

Edit: Full

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And what exactly does it do?
I don't fully understand what it's about, but here's what I've been able to gather...

Remember the very first Elite Guard when we were also supposed to collect candies? Of course not. Airu said it was going to happen in the event intro but it never actually happened. People were confused for days. What was supposed to happen was that candies would occasionally show up as prizes from EGs and you could cash them in for three different character cards and get some dialogue and a cutscene from the girls.

Now let's say you didn't manage to get enough candy for everyone. The three characters would show up in the "Relive Your Memories" section later on and you could give them Kurito's candies (usually anywhere from 50-300) to get the dialogue and cutscene but not the card.

Once you give the girl enough candies, you also get kind of this weird window where you can presumably talk to the girls directly.

But I get the feeling English isn't Yuri's first language.

Maybe if Nutaku ever implements this feature, we might see if there's any real use or point to it. If Nutaku ever implements it.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think we will ever get that, at this point I have more candy then God, plus that actually seems like it would be work for Nutaku.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Barely realized you can actually save radars just now... what have I been doing...

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Barely realized you can actually save radars just now... what have I been doing...
Wow

Ugh yeah I'm done with Nutaku's new game already...So many problems with it. Pero still remains the only game they have I keep coming back to. God I wish they would get Kanpani out the door already though, I've played a bit of that on DMM and holy shit it's so good. It's all ages too so there should be no retarded as fuck edits....Right @Nordland ....Right?

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cleared out some inactives on my list. Feel free to add me.
ID: 342296

Leave me a tease so I know that you're from ULMF if you can. Thanks. < :
Can't send request, it's blocked by someone. If you still have free slots, my id is 723777.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't log in PPS few day because my PC broken , please don't delete me from friend list, thanks .