What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Wow

Ugh yeah I'm done with Nutaku's new game already...
Took you a while. I dropped it day before pero event, can't be bothered to play something that allows me to do stuff for 15 minutes a day.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would say glasses is staying and radars not. Just bacause radars says "Limited time only" in item menu.

I'm going to be really mad if they take my glasses, i got some of those from Kurito anyway.

@Nordland: Can you confirm?
Radars and Glasses are not going to expire at the end of the event. The programmers are still looking into the reports from users regarding the radar issue.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The programmers are still looking into the reports from users regarding the radar issue.
Just got mine back and did not sent any report, lucky me :p
@Nordland will we or will we not get additional slayers in 2nd stage of event because i don't know if i need to add some funds :>
And completly serious... IMO it is trully pointless. If you guys really feel the need just make it 9 slayers from the start. You guys agreed with us that deleting half slayers and adding 3 new was shitty idea, 9 slayers seemed to be a compromise... so why try to hide it if you want to do it?

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just got mine back and did not sent any report, lucky me :p
@Nordland will we or will we not get additional slayers in 2nd stage of event

They always introduce new SECs in the second half of the events. All SECs from the first half still retain their special effect. That was the way the events were originally designed by the JP team, and to change that would take too much development time.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got my pink keys back from last event. Was pretty noticeable going from about 40 keys to over 900. :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took you a while. I dropped it day before pero event, can't be bothered to play something that allows me to do stuff for 15 minutes a day.
I wanted to give it a chance, I enjoy city builders but that game was just not fun. I'd go as far to say probably one of the worst games they have wasted their time on when that time could have been put on Kanpani ;_;

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanted to give it a chance, I enjoy city builders but that game was just not fun. I'd go as far to say probably one of the worst games they have wasted their time on when that time could have been put on Kanpani ;_;
What's Kanpani? Some weird name for Kantai Collection:p?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's Kanpani? Some weird name for Kantai Collection:p?
Nah, it was actually made by the people who man kantai collection however.

You for all intents and purposes run a mercenary company that for some reason only has female mercenaries. You level up your waifus, level up your mercenary camps buildings, staff the buildings and so on. The combat system is automatic much like Kancolle, you do however get to choose when to use skills that are required later to beat bosses and such.

Or just watch this it shows off some of the really early level gameplay.

It's really good, I kinda wish Nutaku would have not wasted their time on girls kindgom when they have fucking Kanpani, it's not a hentai game much like Kancolle too so the most you get is the damaged CG, meaning there should be no need to edit anything, right @Nordland

I played a lot of Kanpani, it's pretty much the first game Nutaku has put out since Aegis that was a really high budget game.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait so did they actually said they will release it? Only thing i heard that they are making site for non-ero games and kancolle was supposed to be 1st one they release.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait so did they actually said they will release it? Only thing i heard that they are making site for non-ero games and kancolle was supposed to be 1st one they release.

guess Kancolle is not the first one they are getting.

I'm worried at this bit though:

"The micro-transactions focused on a single in-game item called "Employee Stone". The user converts Nutaku Gold into Employee Stone in-game currency and he is able to perform purchases on the following areas of the game: Items from the in-game Shop, any type of resource, Facility upgrade time boost and combat energy refill. "

Normally you get these stones through microtransactions as well as ingame through weekly quest and finishing missions. They only mention buying them, Nutaku I swear to god if you have fucked with Kanpani.

Also confused why they renamed "shiny stone" into "employee stones"...I guess we can expect more quality Nutaku translation.

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They always introduce new SECs in the second half of the events. All SECs from the first half still retain their special effect. That was the way the events were originally designed by the JP team, and to change that would take too much development time.
Wait, you mean the way the JP team designed it for the English version, right? This has never happened in the JP version of the game.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait, you mean the way the JP team designed it for the English version, right? This has never happened in the JP version of the game.
I wonder if this decision and the decision to have coliseum slayers are a direct result of the decision to not refresh the e-gacha box between events. It still probably costs much less on average to get everything on the US version (if you're a consistent buyer), even with double the slayers.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just here wondering how many events it'll be until we see some SR gacha in rewards. Would make more sense than R gacha for ranking... or even somewhere in the Omamori reward list.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm just here wondering how many events it'll be until we see some SR gacha in rewards. Would make more sense than R gacha for ranking... or even somewhere in the Omamori reward list.
My guess would be a few events from now. They just added the three new SR only gatcha cards in a couple weeks back, and frankly it makes sense for them to try to get people to buy the tickets before making them a reward item (they are aiming to make a profit after all). Will they eventually? Most likely, but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I've miss-predicted what they'll do.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My guess would be a few events from now. They just added the three new SR only gatcha cards in a couple weeks back, and frankly it makes sense for them to try to get people to buy the tickets before making them a reward item (they are aiming to make a profit after all). Will they eventually? Most likely, but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I've miss-predicted what they'll do.
Just feels strange that they're rarer than E-gacha now.... even though they grant less benefit.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The SR gacha tickets as prizes? I don't know that they'll ever do that. In JP, I saw a handful of them as prizes when they first implemented the Special missions, and I never saw them again.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The SR gacha tickets as prizes? I don't know that they'll ever do that. In JP, I saw a handful of them as prizes when they first implemented the Special missions, and I never saw them again.
Well that is unfortunate... did JP have SRs that were exclusive in SR gacha?

Reputation score

You guys make quality stuff, and in ENGLISH. Which is just awesome. Really inspiring to small-time devs like myself. PeroPero is my favorite by the way. Thanks!