What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I really hope we won't get new event after this one for at least a week. I feel burned out and i might just skip it since ammount of cards i am missing compared to whales now is pretty damn big anyways.

In other news seen Kanpani screenshots and battle screen looks like suikoden which is actually really nice.
Justin you said somewhere you played it on JP servers: how much P2W it is there?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeeeah.. Top 10 isn't happening. I project I could get 8th-ish if I went full effort all week, but I'm not gonna do that. Effort/reward just isn't there, so I think I'm just gonna do enough to stay Top 30 and save glasses for next one (hoping they don't poof).

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The longer you play the less good it is when you have all your SRs maxed anyway. :p
Yeeeeeah, well, I have 18 SRs at level 100, all 15 of my moe SRs at 50 and a grand total of 42 SR babes and sexys that need to be leveled.

I'll take all the SR wild cards I can get.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All of my Ns and SRs are 100+, but you still need wilds for future SRs.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeeeeeah, well, I have 18 SRs at level 100, all 15 of my moe SRs at 50 and a grand total of 42 SR babes and sexys that need to be leveled.

I'll take all the SR wild cards I can get.
I only have 56, because 2 of my SRs don't exist according to some people. :(

All of my Ns and SRs are 100+, but you still need wilds for future SRs.
Naaaaaaaah, you need those wilds to level up your Rs. :D

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Naaaaaaaah, you need those wilds to level up your Rs. :D
Doing that would likely cause me actual physical pain.

I have 17 Rs, ranging 34 to 94 and the rest are 100+. No rush to level them since total SED doesn't mean much of anything until EG, and 2M SED (next EX cap) isn't currently possible.

..though I will admit seeing people with higher SED than me makes me narrow my eyes and shake my fist (I think there are 5 of them last I looked).

There are also some cards I just plain don't have access to. Older slayers (1st EG in particular) and Kanae I'm at the mercy of if they ever decide to re-introduce them, and I -refuse- to do that Guaranteed SR Gacha lunacy.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@up just so you know sza, you are past "casual spender" in my book :p

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, took a break for 2 days after the half hour I played before I got disgusted by the update, and I'm still ranked in the top 100. Haven't even made it to floor 110 yet. Seriously Nutaku, WTF. This event is so unbalanced it's not even fun anymore. Suppose I should grind up to 200 in case I decide I'll continue playing, but after this and the last EG event, I'm kinda out of patience with the bs.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are also some cards I just plain don't have access to. Older slayers (1st EG in particular) and Kanae I'm at the mercy of if they ever decide to re-introduce them, and I -refuse- to do that Guaranteed SR Gacha lunacy.
But Kanae doesn't exist remember?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tend to think people are hyperventilating a bit over this.

Yes, 75x is silly and it shouldn't happen again, but when you really think about it, who does it affect? It's not keeping anyone out of the Top 1000.. honestly, I don't think it has any significant effect on the rankings outside the 30-100 range. If anything, it's helping more players reach the static omamori rewards (even a totally free player, if they were judicious with their free eGachas and reveals has access to the higher slayers if they used them during this weekend's "increased chance" period).

Now, going forward, I can understand the concern that this skews the numbers to the point that the devs feel they have to push the reward thresholds higher (for example, making the static reward SR card require 200k instead of 50k), but hopefully the devs recognize the mistake and don't repeat it.

@blobz, my spending pattern hasn't changed, I just finally crossed the "investment paying off" threshold with my box being empty. The "increased chance" period at the end of last Coli helped -a lot-.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tend to think people are hyperventilating a bit over this.

Yes, 75x is silly and it shouldn't happen again, but when you really think about it, who does it affect?
People who want to get more than 50% of Onamori rewards :p?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but hopefully the devs recognize the mistake and don't repeat it.
I would not hold my breath for that. Yeah I realize the 75x multiplier does not really effect anyone outside say the top 50 but it's a really worrying issue going forward. Like you said there is nothing stopping them from doing the top 100 thing they did for the Coli on top of the 75x multiplier. That would mean out of the 100 people who got the SR reward roughly half of the copies would be reserved for whales with free players fighting for scraps over the remaining 50~.

Until I see actual change and improvement I don't expect them to do anything right. If I was to list all the changes they have made the "good" side of the list would be very very small. The 75x multiplier is oddly enough the least egregious change they have made so far considering if you don't already buy slayers it changed fucking nothing, but again compounded with the last Coli ranking rewards it paints a worrying picture.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So much negativity about the 75x slayers, but this is a result of the complaints that arose when they chose to remove the first set of slayers halfway. Can't make everyone happy.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So much negativity about the 75x slayers, but this is a result of the complaints that arose when they chose to remove the first set of slayers halfway. Can't make everyone happy.
..well yeah, that's infinitely worse, but adding an additional set halfway is unnecessary in the first place. The main thing, if adding halfway sets is the norm (and all indications are it will be), the multipliers on the second set need to be less than the first (for example, if the first SR slayer is 2.0x, the second one should be like 1.7x). That way those that want to buy slayers still get a significant extra advantage, but you don't see the total runaway situation you're seeing now.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They could run pero like it's suppose to be ran and only have one set of slayers for the whole event, crazy right? JP pero does not get new slayers in phase 2, it's only us that get that and it's awful.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..well yeah, that's infinitely worse, but adding an additional set halfway is unnecessary in the first place. The main thing, if adding halfway sets is the norm (and all indications are it will be), the multipliers on the second set need to be less than the first (for example, if the first SR slayer is 2.0x, the second one should be like 1.7x). That way those that want to buy slayers still get a significant extra advantage, but you don't see the total runaway situation you're seeing now.
They'd have to change the multipliers of ALL slayers, not just the second set. Even if you dropped second set both to 1.7x, it's still be 43x multiplier.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just leveled up so I have another friend slot open.

ID: 342296

Edit: Full

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just leveled up so I have another friend slot open.

ID: 342296
Sent request.

I wonder if I can get to top 300, really got lazy this second phase of event...