What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I got lazy when I got my 50k...I might spend the last day spamming restores to get into the top 300.

Ughh I need to get 30k to break top 300...I might just say fuck it, I dunno if 25 SR levels is worth all the restores I would have to burn.

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, any guess that I'm safe with ~53k omamori for top1000? I'm not sure I want to use radar or glasses anymore >.> I'm at Rank 488 now and the Rank 1000 is 27k away.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, any guess that I'm safe with ~53k omamori for top1000? I'm not sure I want to use radar or glasses anymore >.> I'm at Rank 488 now and the Rank 1000 is 27k away.
You are likely safe as long as you continue to use your natural regen.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They could run pero like it's suppose to be ran and only have one set of slayers for the whole event, crazy right? JP pero does not get new slayers in phase 2, it's only us that get that and it's awful.
Well, when the box was accidentally reset like is the norm on the JP version, everyone was pissed off. That change specifically, I'm guessing, is what ended with us having a second set of slayers to begin with. So with that being the case it's not likely to stop (unless, again, they start resetting the box - something that the playerbase clearly does not want) so the best solution is to tweak the numbers so it's not so overpowering.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@blobz, my spending pattern hasn't changed, I just finally crossed the "investment paying off" threshold with my box being empty. The "increased chance" period at the end of last Coli helped -a lot-.
Same here. It cost a lot to empty that damn box though.

Kurome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Friend slot open~

edit: full

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man I think I burnt through like 200 keys in the last two hours alone. Everytime I would reload the page with the boxes there would be like 10 new boxes to open...Thankfully it calmed down enough for me to go to bed!

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lucky for you , i'm only 9 ping case in 4 hours .

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta bulk up that active friendlist, that and make it a habit to reload the case page every so often. I'm trying to stockpile radars and glasses for the next gambit when I don't have all these free slayers I got with those 5 free E gacha tickets so I have a goal / reason to keep reloading it.

I assume we are gonna get to keep em like we did this time, but it's fucking Nutaku so for all I know my account could be reset when I wake up.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow.. so much activity this morning

awoke to find I only fell to 13th from 11th, and still within tryhard range of 9th (8th+ is just gone, though). ..however, my lead over 30th has gone from "eh, I can coast the rest of the week" to "shit, where did all THESE people come from?!"

So I'm guessing I'm putting in moderate effort this week just to stay in the top 30, and by Thursday if I'm still within range of 10th I'll push, but not terribly worried.

..also, I'll be leveling in about 15 minutes for anyone that still needs a slot

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wow.. so much activity this morning

awoke to find I only fell to 13th from 11th, and still within tryhard range of 9th (8th+ is just gone, though). ..however, my lead over 30th has gone from "eh, I can coast the rest of the week" to "shit, where did all THESE people come from?!"

So I'm guessing I'm putting in moderate effort this week just to stay in the top 30, and by Thursday if I'm still within range of 10th I'll push, but not terribly worried.

..also, I'll be leveling in about 15 minutes for anyone that still needs a slot
At this time we're just alternating 9 & 10 between us. 8 has quite a lead on us but 11 is very close behind. The worrying thing about dropping is that sometimes you can drop by a lot real quick if you slack off too much.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just removed 5 inactives. Prioritizing people from here.

ID: 546909, 700k SED

Throw me a tease saying you're from ulmf if I'm full on lowbie requests.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just removed 5 inactives. Prioritizing people from here.

ID: 546909, 700k SED

Throw me a tease saying you're from ulmf if I'm full on lowbie requests.
Sent you a request.

Currently rank 359, wanted to try and get 300 for the extra card levels and wild 5's but don't think I will be able to do it without using radar's and glasses :(

Still a bit annoyed that 2/3 girls on the event banner didn't show up.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh.. apparently Dragon Tactics is launching -this- week

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow really?

I'll give it a shot like all their other games, anyone wanna take bets on how much they fucked with in the mechanics or how much art they Osawari'd?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow really?

I'll give it a shot like all their other games, anyone wanna take bets on how much they fucked with in the mechanics or how much art they Osawari'd?
As long as it's not the face~!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Osawari'd?
sad/amusing this has become a verb

I'll, of course, give it a shot, but I have no idea what the game is like since the preview page doesn't really show much of its gameplay, and I don't see a DMM thread about it here.

..back on topic, I'm in a maddening spot in PPS.. hovering right AT 10th and knowing it'll take significant effort and resources to stay there. I'd really rather just chill and coast, being satisfied with top 30, but there's a part of me that just absolutely gnaws at me if I don't get 10th while knowing I -could-.