What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Just got 80 ep for a lv 63 boss kill support, is this normal? if so, what's the point on supporting..
Basically you get point for the percentage damage, with bonus points for dealing the final hit and/or dealing the most damage. Ergo, dealing 1000 damage on a boss with 5 million health will net you next to nothing in the end.
Likewise, dealing 100% damage on a 1000 health boss will not net much because it has very few hp.

In summary: Deal a high percentage AND much damage to get points, for bonus points deal the most damage of everyone that's fighting/assisting and/or deal the final hit.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FINALLY got my first non-8.7M after THIRTEEN 8.7Ms in a row...

...and it's 8.89M (lv 319)

sigh.. 30 more gacha, still Akie-less

Last edited:

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah is kinda obvious the more damage you deal the more you get, anyways i've taken nearly 45% of that lv 63 boss hp and still got nothing
It's okay tho i got the SR already, not touching the event again.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally got Akie... after 357 N gacha LOL

:D:D:D
Sooo.... safe to say this is how most people get her? Tag as many bosses as possible then use the pero to buy N Gacha?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo.... safe to say this is how most people get her? Tag as many bosses as possible then use the pero to buy N Gacha?
Pretty much that's how i got mine, also don't spend SR wild cards since you need to lvl her up straight to 100 as fast as you can to get full boost from her.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty much that's how i got mine, also don't spend SR wild cards since you need to lvl her up straight to 100 as fast as you can to get full boost from her.
Already too late for that, but the event is still young. I'm sure I'll get more.

Also: Any indication she's a choice so I know when to use a reveal or should I just use til I'm out then hope?

toodledoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have several friend spaces open.

I'm a wee little 60k SED player, but i'm active and playing the event :)

PuzzlePirate

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well back to the 8.7s.. a lv 191 this time.. 14th overall, but hey, at least the streak starts back over at 1!

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So as I was clicking throught the normal gacha I somehow pulled up somekind of expiration report for your gacha tickets, anyone know how you can reliably open this?

I clicked all over the screen but can't figure out how to open it back up.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So as I was clicking throught the normal gacha I somehow pulled up somekind of expiration report for your gacha tickets, anyone know how you can reliably open this?

I clicked all over the screen but can't figure out how to open it back up.

there you go :D in the N gacha it is below the "Gacha Ticket" and above the "ch" of Get a Gacha

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there you go :D in the N gacha it is below the "Gacha Ticket" and above the "ch" of Get a Gacha
That is kinda ridiculous, thanks!

@Nordland can you add that to the list of feedback could we fix this button...

Also I just now noticed how many of the girls are only available in the paid event gacha, couple really cute girls. Guess Akie and Miyako are the only two available in the other gachas. :(

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like the torment has resumed.. 2nd 8.7M in a row (fifteenth overall), Lv 289 this time

SIGH.. missed Akie again. I really wish there was some way to know when she'd be there so I know when to use a reveal

Last edited:

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

looks like the torment has resumed.. 2nd 8.7M in a row (fifteenth overall), Lv 289 this time

SIGH.. missed Akie again. I really wish there was some way to know when she'd be there so I know when to use a reveal

I just used mine whenever there was a 3+ streak thing

Does anybody know how you get a 10x multiplier?

the 5 in the picture only nets you 7.5x multiplier unless i'm mistaken about the numbers in the picture haha

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 5 in the picture only nets you 7.5x multiplier unless i'm mistaken about the numbers in the picture haha
Did you max level them? The multiplier increases based on their level.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only have 2 reveals.. I guess I should be a little less gunshy about using them

as for the multiplier, as I understand it it should be:
1.2 (Miyako) + [1.3 (Satona) x 1.5 (Kira) = 1.95]+ [1.5 (Makiko) x 2 (Akie) = 3] = 6.15.. so.. not sure where they're getting "10" from.. though if you notice, they include Runa's picture in that box, even though she doesn't have a multiplier.. maybe she was supposed to and Nutaku didn't give her one?

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you max level them? The multiplier increases based on their level.
I have a lv 100 N and a lv 100 akie with various levels for the other 2 rares and the other SR (although i have runa, but runa doesn't give any bonuses at level 1?)(current multiplier is 5.27)

and as the previous poster stated, the max is 6.15 from the numbers we know of

unless the assumption that the 10x in the event picture is supposed to mean something else :)

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a lv 100 N and a lv 100 akie with various levels for the other 2 rares and the other SR (although i have runa, but runa doesn't give any bonuses at level 1?)(current multiplier is 5.27)

I'm basing my numbers off of the picture in the gacha unless those are wrong?
What about the other SR that can only be gotten from event gacha?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the other SR that can only be gotten from event gacha?
I have both Runa and Kasumi. Neither give bonuses.

As I posted above, in practice, I think the Ns, Rs and SRs are all separate bonuses anyway (thus you can't multiply different rarities together), but even if you DID multiply everything, that would still only come out to 7.02 and if you ADDED everything together (which wouldn't make mathematical sense) it would be 7.5. Only things I can think of are that A) Runa was supposed to have a bonus or B) they pulled that "10" out their ass.

Last edited: