What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

So the EP rank 1-1000 reward is Runa, but what happens if you already have Runa? A level up? If you have her maxed, does it just do what happens if you got her at level 100 in a gacha?
"Reissue Ranking card Lvl 1"
That probably has to do with it... what the hell does it mean i don't know

Guess I'll have to keep trying with them then, I only got the R girl and SR girl from them so far.

Guess I'll have to keep trying with them then, I only got the R girl and SR girl from them so far.
Yeah. I got about three R's before N with one ticket.

they definitely don't increase their multiplier only at 50 and 100.

although someone else said that they noticed that they only gain a bonus every 10 levels which is what I'll test next.

on that note, has anybody leveled runa to 10 to see if she gives a multiplier?

I have a Runa at 30. There is no multiplier.

Dont know why I lost two friends today so if anyone needs: 356837

Removed some inactive friends from the list, have two spots.

140,000+change SED, mostly assisting to build funds to try to grab Akie from the N Gacha.

Removed some inactive friends from the list, have two spots.

140,000+change SED, mostly assisting to build funds to try to grab Akie from the N Gacha.

you reached your limit fast. i send a request while you still had 33/35 o.0

Have 3 spots open due to inactives.

SED: 157452

Bleh really hope they fix the bosses soon. Dropping in rank pretty quickly due to the lack of people putting up bosses now.

Edit: and full.

Last edited:

Have 3 spots open due to inactives.

SED: 157452

Bleh really hope they fix the bosses soon. Dropping in rank pretty quickly due to the lack of people putting up bosses now.

sent request

Agreed, not sure what's taking them so long. They had the support bug and the 50-100 hp bug fixed within a day. Interested to see what the compensation will be.

Damn I might fall out of the top 100 for EP soon. Went to sleep for 3 hours and dropped 15 ranks. <.<

Damn I might fall out of the top 100 for EP soon. Went to sleep for 3 hours and dropped 15 ranks. <.<

that's pretty normal

You can easily get those ranks back if you're active :)

Indeed. Wait until the game gets a bigger audience. Getting a full night's sleep usually results in losing about 100-200 ranks. Just remember that those other guys have to sleep sometime too, so it's not too hard to make up the difference.

May as well come down to how much pudding you have on the last moment :p:p:p:p

missed Akie yet again.. haven't been able to beat my own bosses since the first night.. getting very, very turned off

May as well come down to how much pudding you have on the last moment :p:p:p:p

It often does, depending on where you are on the leaderboard. I recall one time when I was in about 800th place and I left to go to work about half an hour before the ranking stopped. When I checked back, I'd been pushed all the way down to about 1050th place in the last half-hour.

Now I try to be above 500th place before I leave my computer on the last day for ranking.

So I've got the three cards that seem to draw from this event without paying for event tickets. Bosses I'm pulling are all well above level 100, so there's no chance of drawing one I can potentially beat.

Is there any reason left that I'm missing to spend my stamina in the event spinner, or should I go back to GHQ for the more frequent winning spins and better xp to stamina ratio?

Back