What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Damn, now we get gambit -> Shards -> gambit again.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gamebit ??? why ??? . I think Nutaku drop PPS soon .

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gamebit ??? why ??? . I think Nutaku drop PPS soon .
Probably because EG is only event you really can get puddings. So it has been Shards -> Gambit -> Shards -> Gambit and probably Shards next. More $$$ from Shards when people are out of puddings.

I think I'm dropping this now. This isn't funny anymore. Haven't been for a while.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And to top it off, they even made this gambit only 7 days long as well.

Lately, it feels like they've been trying harder and harder to drive away free players.

On a side note, how were old boosters done on DMM? Were they reintroduced in any of the gachas or anything?

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably because EG is only event you really can get puddings. So it has been Shards -> Gambit -> Shards -> Gambit and probably Shards next. More $$$ from Shards when people are out of puddings.

I think I'm dropping this now. This isn't funny anymore. Haven't been for a while.
Me too. I don't have enough time to reach floor 200. may be i come back when they not ruin game .

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to take a break from Pero at the start of last gambit event and there is already a new one up.

Going to be giving this game up. It's just too time consuming.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to take a break from Pero at the start of last gambit event and there is already a new one up.

Going to be giving this game up. It's just too time consuming.
To be fair, it's always been too time consuming if you were actively playing even without the short gambits. :p

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair, it's always been too time consuming if you were actively playing even without the short gambits. :p
Yeah it was. But I started a new game which is why I had a bit of a break. After having a break it really helped me realise how much time I was putting into Pero compared to other games. I can usually get a way with 2 or 3 logins a day for the other games I played, but Pero needs every 30mins. It's just too much effort for me now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it was. But I started a new game which is why I had a bit of a break. After having a break it really helped me realise how much time I was putting into Pero compared to other games. I can usually get a way with 2 or 3 logins a day for the other games I played, but Pero needs every 30mins. It's just too much effort for me now.
Other than Shards/Coli you don't really need to be THAT active. :p

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the looks of it PPS has gotten worse with more shards events and shorter gambit. Honestly EG is my favorite event.

I said I would post if I dropped PPS so here I am to say: dropped. Was fun playing with you all. Might sign in once in a while for EG but not much else. Unfriend me if you want space.

BTW, if any of you are into Idol Wars find me on there or the IW Discord.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was the gambit prize cost reduced starting this event or was last gambit also reduced and I just didn't notice it?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So hows it going around the old Pero? This thread has seen better days for sure.

Anyone here play Granblue fantasy? If not you should try it.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gambit, Shard, Gambit, Shards.

My guess is they're gonna do another gambit next because they really wanna lose more people. :p
Yeesh, that sounds awful. I guess expecting new and exciting events was too much. Have they ever ran coliseum since I quit? I'm honestly curious.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeesh, that sounds awful. I guess expecting new and exciting events was too much. Have they ever ran coliseum since I quit? I'm honestly curious.
Nope, just the pero princess shards edition. Also Gambits are only 7 days long now.