What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Oh hey, they added like 3 new cards to N gacha.

That's like the most we've ever gotten at once.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ignore Justin, he just stopped liking the game and doesn't want anyone to play it because of imaginary problems. I don't even know why he's still here if he doesn't play anymore.
Your ability to understand a joke is astounding. You must have a lot of friends!

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gambit is now 6 day event and guess what? You still need to get 51k items to get the SR card... Fuck you Nutaku, seriously.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gambit is now 6 day event and guess what? You still need to get 51k items to get the SR card... Fuck you Nutaku, seriously.
Actually it was 151k :) But it was changed back to 51k

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

god I legitimately can't tell if they are trying to kill the game intentionally anymore

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god I legitimately can't tell if they are trying to kill the game intentionally anymore
Girls Kingdom would be a good example of trying to kill a game intentionally.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Japanese version going down soon (if it's not removed yet), there's no real point trying for the english version anyway, aside pure greed and letting us fathom how bad they can go for events.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Actually it was 151k :) But it was changed back to 51k
Lol... :D

Milking is so obvious... These kind of changes are annoying and constant Shard events have taken all my Puddings (yes, i have zero left). And there is no way to get more, maybe few from EG, but thats it. I don't really know why i care anymore, but it has been sad to see this game to go downhill.

Edit: And they are selling cards again in "special packs". 15€ and you get SR. Sounds good. :) Did they do this kind of things in Japan?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol... :D

Milking is so obvious... These kind of changes are annoying and constant Shard events have taken all my Puddings (yes, i have zero left). And there is no way to get more, maybe few from EG, but thats it. I don't really know why i care anymore, but it has been sad to see this game to go downhill.

Edit: And they are selling cards again in "special packs". 15€ and you get SR. Sounds good. :) Did they do this kind of things in Japan?
In Japan they'd offer cards if you bought actual products. Here they just sell cards directly instead.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got an email offering me a "special deal", I can buy a card and a couple keys for only 15 dollars.

When did they start selling cards just by themselves?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got an email offering me a "special deal", I can buy a card and a couple keys for only 15 dollars.

When did they start selling cards just by themselves?
Hasn't it always been that way? They just changed the way they're going about it. Instead of "Buy 5000 gold worth of items to get this card," it became "Just give us money for the card and we'll give you some useless stuff in addition."

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In Japan they'd offer cards if you bought actual products. Here they just sell cards directly instead.
So just like Aigis Sapphire units...

Nutaku.net is down? There is not much information about it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man, I thought the timer was for the first phase. Good thing I reached floor 100 to find out phase 2 already started. :D

Guess I might have to put a little bit of effort into this gambit. :p

Also realized they added one of Howie's girls finally. Just not the favorite one. :p

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, DMM sent me the URL and serial code to download the CG set. However, I'm a bit concerned because ever since I got it, the URL I've been given only gives me a message in Japanese that Google translates to "Currently, crowded line. Please visit again wait a while longer." Unfortunately, the email I got gives me a deadline of the morning of 9/15, so time is a bit of a factor.

I thought that maybe it might be a decoy message for people not in Japan since some of their pages and services are blocked in the US, so I tried using a proxy and it just kept looping on the login screen.

If anyone wants to try, the URL I was given is and you guys can see if it gives you anything besides that error screen. The serial code is a one-time use only, so I will not be posting that here.

Also realized they added one of Howie's girls finally. Just not the favorite one. :p
Yeah, TV girl's not my #1 but she's pretty damn high on my list. I made sure to get her as soon as I saw her.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried your link and it says:
The dlsoft.dmm.co.jp page isn’t working

dlsoft.dmm.co.jp redirected you too many times.

Might be too many people trying to access it at once. If you can stay up until it is 1am in Japan you may have more luck getting on the page.

EDIT: Silly me, I think it is already gone that now.

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It worked with VPN (F-Secure Freedome).

Or at least it gives option to order password recovery mail or something... Without VPN it just say some redirection error.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at the password input. No proxy/VPN. 1st loading try, no endless loops.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The pages I'd gotten were on Chrome. What browsers are you guys using?

Also, I tried looking into F-Secure Freedome, but Holy Pete it's $50. Is there a free trial version or anything?

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The pages I'd gotten were on Chrome. What browsers are you guys using?

Also, I tried looking into F-Secure Freedome, but Holy Pete it's $50. Is there a free trial version or anything?
Yeah, it is expensive. I got my license for free, luckily. I think you can download trial from here:

And i used Firefox.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you guys know any place to find PeroPero art?