What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

What a coincidence, lost mine at 286. It almost seemed like the person changed their deck specifically for mine as well.
Yeah, since yesterday tons of traps have popped up. Killed me at 185, then 150 then 50. Switched my deck up and I'm currently running another decent streak at 144. Same deal though, the first two were tweaked specifically for my deck which isn't a commonly run one afaik. The other was just me being dumb which added to the frustration.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did they change something in Shard to make defensive wins relevant, or are people just being dicks?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, since yesterday tons of traps have popped up. Killed me at 185, then 150 then 50. Switched my deck up and I'm currently running another decent streak at 144. Same deal though, the first two were tweaked specifically for my deck which isn't a commonly run one afaik. The other was just me being dumb which added to the frustration.
It's not necessarily just about it being a trap deck for me though. Very few people actually run them as it is. The person I ran into had their deck perfectly setup to just barely win vs mine though since their 2 moes could only beat exactly 2 of mine since the rest of my moes would've won the matchup. Also, if their moes were swapped with each other they would've lost.

Then again it could just be a BIIIIIIG coincidence.

did they change something in Shard to make defensive wins relevant, or are people just being dicks?
Nah, same crappy defensive rewards as before.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used gSR ticket, used card reveal, the game got stuck and now there is an application error ...

myers77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Used gSR ticket, used card reveal, the game got stuck and now there is an application error ...
Same, except I was on event gacha instead of SR. Thinks keep getting worse. I don't know when the update ended, but I couldn't get on until 9:50 this morning central time, and then get stuck with an application error!!! Nutaku needs to get their shit together. The only other thing I can think of is that with PeroPero shutting down on DMM, maybe Nutaku isn't caring about PeroPero either.

plopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where can i find all the image set for the event cards?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got to resume the gSR I was doing, didn't get anything out of it though.

Pero has been going downhill a lot recently. The news section hasn't even been updated since April. I did get the compensation for whatever shop problems they had, only thing I got from the shop recently was some N wilds. So that was good :)

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something wrong with PPS, because i can get all event card in nomal gatcha .

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Good for you, had to burn 1 event gacha ticket for the gold slayer.

Got the pink slayer in normal gacha, the "free" compensation gave me the silver and the 2nd day event reward gave me the gold ....... Almost @ 3x SED by now, so nice.

Even better, just figured out I got 2 silver slayers out of nowhere :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, it's kinda funny how the current event girls are from the VN Rape! Rape! Rape! :p

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and now for the low low cost of $50 you can buy a exclusive card, some egacha ticket, card reveals and like $10 worth of candies - such value :rolleyes:

on a different note does anyone know if the revival gacha tickets are on a timer? cause I feel like some of the ones I got many events back are about due to expire

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ All the other types of tickets have a timer, so why not these ? Go to the gacha tab and check on the left > should say how many tickets you have and at what date they die off.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

they don't show up though? :confused:
that was exactly my point, I can't keep track of if they have a timer - and it's been months since the last revival gacha, so how could I have even used them?

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

they don't show up though? :confused:
that was exactly my point, I can't keep track of if they have a timer - and it's been months since the last revival gacha, so how could I have even used them?
Hmm... curious. I wish we could track keys as well, though originally they were meant to disappear after the ladder event (gambit) so it was probably never coded in.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something wrong with my pudding

anyone like me or new kind of Nu ?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something wrong with my pudding

anyone like me or new kind of Nu ?
Was like that for me yesterday. Haven't been able to look today as it doesn't seem to be running very well.

EDIT: Got into Pero and still showing burgers. The items page shows it correctly though.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and now they've added an option to see your tickets in the inventory

I suppose ask and you shall receive?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the current banner says prepare yourself for the upcoming pero princess, does this mean we're not having shards next?

On a side note

Dev A: What can we possibly do to increase our profits while upsetting players even more?
Dev B: What if we stop having revival gachas but keep giving away and selling the tickets?
Dev A: What about our profits from players buying revival tickets to get old event cards?
Dev B: We could bundle the event cards in a pack and sell it in the shop while at the same time forcing them to buy revival tickets they'll never get to use!
Dev A: Dev B, you're a genius!

No seriously though, why are they selling a revival gacha pack with no vote for revival gacha and no announcement of an upcoming revival gacha.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but aren't princess events esentially worse shard events? or am I remembering wrongly?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but aren't princess events esentially worse shard events? or am I remembering wrongly?
They're Coli events that you pick a character at the start and get said character at the end of the event. Her rarity is determined by what place she ranked.