What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I've been encountering a lot of trap decks so its still annoying. 3 Sexy cards and 2 Babe cards have been stopping my streaks. Figure if we get enough people we might be able to make a list so we can all at least get our 50 streak bonus (maybe 200 if lucky).
Really? I love hitting 3 sexys and 2 babes. I'm almost guaranteed the win if I hit those. What really throws me off is 3 Sexy and 2 Moe. I bring in two Moe and two Sexy cards that almost always win ties, so if I get 3 Sexy and 2 Babe, I'm guaranteed at least one win and a used up helper card, with a two-thirds chance of beating said helper. On the other hand, the Moe kills my Sexy-on-Sexy fun times.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wasn't aware getting to 50 streak was that hard.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On boxes took me full box to get the normal as well, I love how at 2/40 cards 5 of them were the only remaining item and 1 of them was the N card lol.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

depends a lot on tactics, if you have the proper cards levelled and how adventurous you are

My cards were primarily lv 50 moes (which I have a LOT of) for the main purpose of boosting total SED during elite guard, so i was pretty unprepared for this event. I mainly preyed on rank 5s til I got to 50, then I hung out with the rank 3s because I wasn't really confident in going higher and maintaining a streak. Got to 83 before a trap caught me. Still hanging out with the 3s and currently on a 73 streak. Will probably stay with the 3s until this streak is snapped, THEN I'll test tougher waters.

LeoN_DruiD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First draw from 3rd box:

:D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only done 76 attacks total so far so my streak isn't that high yet since it took a while for me to figure out how exactly everything works. :p

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First draw from 3rd box:

:D
While that's nice and lucky, you may wanna still hang out in that box before immediately moving onto the next. Lotsa goodies like puddings and SR wilds in there.

It's why I'm in no huge rush to get the girl yet (currently 112/150 in the gold box, and JUST now missed her). While I don't exactly want to clear the whole box (like I did the pink and nearly the silver), I'd like to collect quite a few of the more choice items before moving on.

..lol, and I just missed her twice in a row (3 times in the past 4 rolls).. but again, 109/150.. there's still stuff I want in this box, so I'm not heartbroken

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

done with the free stuff... now time to do the 200 straight win :D

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

With decent cards, it's not. I can usually pull at least a 300+ win streak on the JP version, but that's with five max-level, SR cards with enough SED to overtake trap decks by raw power if need be. All I've got right now in the EN version are three SRs, two Rs, and the amazing talent to find consecutive traps.

Realistically, I could probably get a win streak going just by not fighting Rank 1 opponents the whole time but ez moad iz 4 chumpz.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm.
Platinum box SR is the first event SR I got @DMM. Guess they just take whatever card from their massive pool and use them instead of a loli if loli is too loli for loli laws.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm.
Platinum box SR is the first event SR I got @DMM. Guess they just take whatever card from their massive pool and use them instead of a loli if loli is too loli for loli laws.
You mean the gold box? if not then how are you skipping gold one ^_^

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You mean the gold box? if not then how are you skipping gold one ^_^
I can skip it any time I want by clicking "refresh" - already got SR from there. But no, I mean platinum box and I am not in it yet. It's just that you can see all the cards in the boxes at the right side of box gatcha window.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Summary of the card coliseum.

Since the game lets us sort by type, it makes it a lot easier to win, rather than guessing. Something to keep in mind is there are a lot of moe decks out there because you only need to level them to 50 and they have around 8k sed for SR.

So to increase your chances of winning when you attack, a full deck of one type with each card at 4300 or higher sed. Why 4300? Because the current highest sed card is 12700 currently. And if you pick it's weak point the value is 3x, so a 4300 will beat that 12700.

Another thing to keep in mind, your help card can be changed as many times as you want. If you click someone to battle and don't like your help card, you can close it and click the same person to battle again until you get a help card you do like.

As you can see, since I have a full moe deck, I get a sexy helper, because if a trap deck counters with a babe, the sexy will beat it easily.

If I'm attacking a sexy deck like this, the only way possible to lose is if the opponent has higher sed moe cards than I do or they happened to change their hand right before I clicked the battle button. This is because the type an enemy deck is listed as means they have at least 3 cards of that type in their deck.

So if you have 5 of the same type of card, you're guaranteed at least 2 wins if they have exactly 3 of one type. From what I've seen so far, the help card they receive always seems to be a counter card, so that's why 3 wins aren't guaranteed. This could simply be a coincidence.

If you're attacking people for a chance at 5 tickets they're more likely to have maxed cards, so if you can't seem to win vs them even with this strategy drop down to the lower values since you can sort by value as well.

Last edited:

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this isn't actually about the event, just something interesting that I just noticed

All the nurses in the game (that I've seen so far) get naked ASAP (most of the girls have at least one extra layer of clothes you have to remove before they're naked)

This happens with Yuko Nonaka (Normal Sexy), Ai Naruse (Rare Sexy) Misaki Tachibana (Rare Moe)

Is this just some weird coincidence, or do the Japanese view nurses as more promiscuous than other women

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Rawr.. if you're around, free up a spot if you can within the next 10 minutes.. I'm only like 5k SED behind you now and wanna add you to directly compare, lol

..been obsessively levelling my pinks.. all but 5 (including the new one) are 100 <.<

..make that all but 3

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..been obsessively levelling my pinks.. all but 5 (including the new one) are 100 <.<

..make that all but 3
Same here :) and max lvling all N is actually glorious thing since when you complete em N gacha will be cheap way to lvl up R and SR cards :)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Rawr.. if you're around, free up a spot if you can within the next 10 minutes.. I'm only like 5k SED behind you now and wanna add you to directly compare, lol

..make that all but 3
Is that 5k behind with remaining wild cards or without? Because I have around 200 levels of R+ cards saved for next event that has special cards to level like Elite Guard. :p

I'll probably level soon, but other than that no space since no one's inactive.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, I've burned all my wild cards except half my silvers and a couple of gold 1s.
I pretty much went from 208k to 251k since yesterday.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still about 2 minutes from leveling. :p