What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

By the way, is anyone aware whether the super elite tagging mechanic kill count is staying? Or are they reverting to only finder/ kill shot count?

By the way, is anyone aware whether the super elite tagging mechanic kill count is staying? Or are they reverting to only finder/ kill shot count?

It should be staying since that's how it works on DMM, but we won't know until SEGs get here.

Darn you're full. Sent tease if you have slot.

I sent you a request.

@everyone: Still have one slot free. Tease that you are from here so i know to accept.

currently 4th in both EP AND assists.. this means something...

LDaRpz8.png
Intentional or a bug I wonder.

I sent you a request.

@everyone: Still have one slot free. Tease that you are from here so i know to accept.

can you wait me 10 mins ? i need LV up .

Edit : can't send you request because your friend list full .

Last edited:

can you wait me 10 mins ? i need LV up .

Edit : can't send you request because your friend list full .
There should be room now. And i forget to put my id: 723777

Well I guess I still have one slot. Looking for 400k+ SED active. ID in sig. Send me a tease saying you're from here.
If you have several million SED after multiplier, I'll gladly take that as well :3

Edit:FULL

Last edited:

I got 2 spot open, but it may seem that I already have majority of you all. As usual procedure, send tease if blocked or something.

Still waiting for my luck to get better eventually... past 7 E-gacha, not a single slayer.

Still waiting for my luck to get better eventually... past 7 E-gacha, not a single slayer.
Not even the N one that is also in normal gacha? Damn that is serious bad luck, I spent 9(or 10, not sure) myself but at least I got that one last event.

Not even the N one that is also in normal gacha? Damn that is serious bad luck, I spent 9(or 10, not sure) myself but at least I got that one last event.

Well I got the N one once... after already getting it in N gacha.

Ehh cock, bought 1 e-gacha and got 1 from 500 EP and didn't get any single new card.

... good thing i don't have any more card reveals so i won't be tempted to buy any more E gacha tickets.

Ehh cock, bought 1 e-gacha and got 1 from 500 EP and didn't get any single new card.

... good thing i don't have any more card reveals so i won't be tempted to buy any more E gacha tickets.

You and me both should wait until the rate ups in part 2 from now on...

You and me both should wait until the rate ups in part 2 from now on...
Or new slayers that will add x30 SED :mad:

Thing is though, only thing i will spend small amount of money is E Gacha tickets, ain't paying for reveals. Will get 1 more at 750K EP so i might buy 1 more ticket at begining of phase 2 or something. But that's all for me this time around.

Back