What's new

[Nutaku]Phantasm Magic: Deluxe

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been up in Nutaku for a while, for those who wants to play, here is the link(it's free):

Strange how nobody talked about this game, in essence, it's about a Witch in training called Phantasm, somehow, the grounds were kinda cursed and she needs to discover the one behind, that also seems to be controlling her old friends and partners. The game follows a pattern like Puzzle & Dragons(for anyone who played it on 3DS). It works in a way u need to fit combinations to do damage with the team u're running, if you're running with raimbow team, you can also do lots of damage. However the game is pretty new and lacks some balance and stuff, but it's pretty much playable(stable), and have up to 3 full chapters... Each chapter is composed of one area of each element and one area with a story boss that includes all elements in his map. Yeah, the game is pretty new and still in development. If you are interested you can also find the discord link inside the game and chat with some older players.

Features:
Yuri(first online browser game in nutaku that has this), Selfcest(incest with yourself lol) and lots of other stuff.

Screens:

Note: This game is still under constantly development and implementations, to be in tune with updates, i recommend joining discord server where u can relate about bugs and talk with developers and older players, for anyone who played this kind of game, they will get the trick easily, however it's also a luck based game for now since stuff in it hits a lot "hard" and without a lot of balance, every end of chapter means that in the next chapter enemys will be boosted by a lot. Many features already planned for some later updates including Buddy Gacha for now...
Game is this way since it was originally planned to be for mobile, it's html5 coded for now, but they're planning into releasing an mobile apk as well in the future and also do more edits toward pc. Future features includes buddy gacha and possible friend to bring in the dungeon(to help u with their lead skill).

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku]Phantasm Magic: Deluxe

We have an entire subforum for this tripe, so try to keep it there ;)

OP
J

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We have an entire subforum for this tripe, so try to keep it there ;)
Just noticed now, my bad... didn't read the new area for online games, but it also isn't there, if an admin see this, please move it to there ^^, my bad lol =D

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great art, plays good but it's yuri again. Feelsbadman.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Glad the gameplay is different but I can't motivate myself further than the tutorial because I know how horrendous the grind will become.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the looks are ok but the only game i am waiting for on nutaku atm is dimlight city so i didnt even get to pre register in the recent ones.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what a shame that there is no H-Scenes or at least some lewd pinups with monsters from those card you get :/ only the scenes you unlock via story with Main character

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played it for a while then I hit a wall. I even got some 6 star units and I still can procedd. I guess I should level my units, but leveling anything past 15 with the base drops is a nightmare and the game also doesn't give enough ingame money to do that. So, maybe if they introduce a daily mission system to grind gold / exp units, but as is, it's just too tiresome.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played it for a while then I hit a wall. I even got some 6 star units and I still can procedd. I guess I should level my units, but leveling anything past 15 with the base drops is a nightmare and the game also doesn't give enough ingame money to do that. So, maybe if they introduce a daily mission system to grind gold / exp units, but as is, it's just too tiresome.
Where exactly was the wall? Because I never hit one before I stopped playing.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where exactly was the wall? Because I never hit one before I stopped playing.
The Burning Forest (chpt. 14). At that point run of the mill common units hit for 600-900. And there are some that hits every turn. If you get 3 of those without a way to instakill at least 2, you are just dead. Chpt 13 (Inferno Tower) had a huge bossfight which was already very hard (I kinda lucked out with it). I have a 6 star dark character (Luna Enlightened) who does 20x her base attack as damage on skill activation. This is around 9k. Normally, this did in bosses immediately or at least took half of their health. On the chpt. 13 boss she took away about 15-20% of its health... And he did around 2.3k damage to me every 4-5 turns. And, on top of that, he had some insane defense, my 1k attacks did like 300 damage. It took me something like 20 minutes with perfect matching and quite some luck to defeat him.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Burning Forest (chpt. 14). At that point run of the mill common units hit for 600-900. And there are some that hits every turn. If you get 3 of those without a way to instakill at least 2, you are just dead. Chpt 13 (Inferno Tower) had a huge bossfight which was already very hard (I kinda lucked out with it). I have a 6 star dark character (Luna Enlightened) who does 20x her base attack as damage on skill activation. This is around 9k. Normally, this did in bosses immediately or at least took half of their health. On the chpt. 13 boss she took away about 15-20% of its health... And he did around 2.3k damage to me every 4-5 turns. And, on top of that, he had some insane defense, my 1k attacks did like 300 damage. It took me something like 20 minutes with perfect matching and quite some luck to defeat him.
Did you not evolve one of those knights? All of them have reduce def 50% skill. Seems I quit a couple chapters before your area, but it doesn't sound too bad yet.

If anything I can advise you on, try going for big combos. It's pretty easy to make them, and that's the best way to deal a lot of damage.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you not evolve one of those knights? All of them have reduce def 50% skill. Seems I quit a couple chapters before your area, but it doesn't sound too bad yet.
Honestly, they are too weak. I have 2 units that do high AoE damage, one that turns lightining elements to dark (which is good because I have no lightning characters, but have 2 strong dark units) and one that full heals me. All of these seems better than a 50% def reduction with a weak body.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, they are too weak. I have 2 units that do high AoE damage, one that turns lightining elements to dark (which is good because I have no lightning characters, but have 2 strong dark units) and one that full heals me. All of these seems better than a 50% def reduction with a weak body.
Which is why you max level them and evolve them. They get a LOT stronger. :p

You must've had better luck than me in gacha though, since I didn't even have a full party of 4*+s.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just hit the wall (burning forest) I have the feeling that I rely too much on the lottery that cost 5 hearth stones.

I don't manage to find good cards that can be used except Phantasma and some-random rare cards I won with the lottery.

So my team is basically Phantasma , a legendary Water minions (6 Stars) and three filler cards (One if them is a 5 Stars minions, but everything behind 6 stars seems to suck).

I tried to Mutate and train a green Faery, but it's still bad.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hit the wall (burning forest) I have the feeling that I rely too much on the lottery that cost 5 hearth stones.

I don't manage to find good cards that can be used except Phantasma and some-random rare cards I won with the lottery.

So my team is basically Phantasma , a legendary Water minions (6 Stars) and three filler cards (One if them is a 5 Stars minions, but everything behind 6 stars seems to suck).

I tried to Mutate and train a green Faery, but it's still bad.
Farm the other girl bosses, you can get them as drops. Pretty sure I got the pirate looking chick as a drop.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In german XD

Durch gefallen !
Wer hir Geld rein steckt ist selber schuld.
Leider hat man es wieder so auf gebaut das man ohne echt Geld nicht weiter kommt.
Auch um Stärker zu werden wird es ein unmöglich gemacht seine Leute zu verbessern.
Man siets an den den Daily doungen.

Klar ist es noch im aufbau !
Aber wer schon so änfangt muß sich nicht wundern wenn die Leute vor Frust das Spiel meiden.

Und ich glaub das wird nicht besser wenn das jetzt so bleipt.
Werden die nächsten Events genau so ne abzocke sein.

Es gibt nich mal ne möglichkeit an Kristalle zu kommen.
Und dann es noch zu anfang unötig schwer zu machen.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly? This game just looks like here's shiny flashing lights, give us money please.

Reputation score

To be honest, this game did have me hooked and made me more open minded to the puzzle genre. Shame this game doesn't have pvp tho cus theres countless puzzle games that play almost the same as this one but have live pvp.

If anyone actually likes this game but also likes going head to head with opponents, give Heroes of Battle cards a try.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does game information normally carry through from pc to mobile on these games?

This is the first online Nutaku game that has a female protagonist (hurray!!!!) AND there is a mention that a mobile version is coming, which would be super convenient for me.

I never tried a Nutaku online game before (mainly due to male protagonists in all of them), but I'm thinking about trying this one. However, mobile would be by far my most common play method, so I'd like to know if starting on PC would be a waste of time... Thanks!

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does game information normally carry through from pc to mobile on these games?

This is the first online Nutaku game that has a female protagonist (hurray!!!!) AND there is a mention that a mobile version is coming, which would be super convenient for me.

I never tried a Nutaku online game before (mainly due to male protagonists in all of them), but I'm thinking about trying this one. However, mobile would be by far my most common play method, so I'd like to know if starting on PC would be a waste of time... Thanks!
While it's impossible to test PM:D (because it's not out yet), the mobile/PC versions of their games generally share progress (HH, DP and Kamihime all do, OI:M doesn't but that's really a totally separate game that uses the same art assets) so while I can't promise you anything, it's a pretty good bet that PC/mobile will share progress.