What's new

[Nutaku]Phantasm Magic: Deluxe

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku]Phantasm Magic: Deluxe

You can technically already play the game on mobile and it runs like a champ. Just make your mobile browser show the desktop site for Nutaku, it's fully functional.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The current event is pretty good if you want to farm coins. 15 stamina for 350000/400000 coins is really awesome (+6 Heart stone if you finish all fights)
I wonder if nutaku games all have events like that which are very usefull for free to play players.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started and I destroyed the event, I'm guessing I got lucky with my gacha pulls the game gives you. The game is pretty fun but I find it funny you can start right off the bat and beat the event easily.

Won't be spending any $ on this game but it's pretty fun.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah this one is not all terrible. It's not super great, but I'm game for a H-Puzzle-and-Dragons play-alike. Its got some nice content. But I find the card system poorly thought out. The leveling up and mutation feels pointless and incomplete. Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like you just collect crystals, roll gacha, get 5 powerful cards, and never have to look at anything that ever drops besides fusion materials. A minor thing - but I could also use a weakness/strength diagram because I never remember those from game to game.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Grass > Water > Fire > Grass, just like every other game

The confusing part about this one, is that Lightning does not beat (or lose to) water.
Even though it's a lightning bolt, the attack is just "light"
Light and Dark do 2x damage to each other and don't interact with the other three.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the ost out of this?
I know it's in unity (it's impossible not to notice)
The tutorial theme is incredible but, I have no idea how to extract it

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone use firefox with this game? I crashed during the tutorial trying to use the Joltee as fusion fodder. I refresh and the tutorial didn't register the fusion even though Phantasma leveled from the crashed fusion.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone use firefox with this game? I crashed during the tutorial trying to use the Joltee as fusion fodder. I refresh and the tutorial didn't register the fusion even though Phantasma leveled from the crashed fusion.
Sounds like the kind of thing that can only be resolved by sending a ticket to support.

Assuming they reply to support tickets that is.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like the kind of thing that can only be resolved by sending a ticket to support.

Assuming they reply to support tickets that is.
Yeah I made sure to send a ticket. I wanted to make sure it was a freak accident or if I do need to switch to chrome for Nutaku's games. Armor Blitz is fine on firefox and flower knight girl runs smoother on IE for whatever reason...

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well with the new updates the game has brought, game's pretty much better now and i really like the art-style.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It really is a great game now.
The new cards even rival DMM games in art quality.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll have to give it another go. I kinda liked the game, but I feel like collecting any new cards once you have 5 strong ones became pointless pretty fast. Could be I just didn't get in deep enough, or maybe they've added in some reasons to have a diverse collection of cards.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The previous event was quite difficult. They nerfed it a decent amount and it was still too difficult for most people on hard.
Current one is a breeze though.

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll have to give it another go. I kinda liked the game, but I feel like collecting any new cards once you have 5 strong ones became pointless pretty fast. Could be I just didn't get in deep enough, or maybe they've added in some reasons to have a diverse collection of cards.
This is literally true.

I'm pretty bored already to be honest since i already got 5 good cards in my team, now i just collect great art cards for collection.