What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Yes. For about a week, I kept sending in tickets on every lvl 1 opponent that causes the game to hang. Its probably been a good month now, still no fix.

They also forgot to give us our slayer girls last event. We don't have an event going on at this time. I haven't heard from any Dev on discord or on tickets about wdf they are doing.

A bit concerned since this game shut down on DMM. At this point, I'm not gonna bother playing till they get their act together. The final blow was not getting any new character from the passes I grinded last event >.<

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The slayers were working last event--the tags just didn't get changed.

I noticed the loading screen bug and the elixir heal time bug were fixed, so I assume they're doing things. I hope the practice bug and gacha reset bug are next.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The slayers were working last event--the tags just didn't get changed.

I noticed the loading screen bug and the elixir heal time bug were fixed, so I assume they're doing things. I hope the practice bug and gacha reset bug are next.
The units that just now appeared in gacha were suppose to be slayers for the last event according to dmm

This was quite the blunder. Because we didn't have the slayers, no one as far as we could tell on discord could achieve the maximum mats gain on the very last hard difficulty stage (it was based on how fast you beat it). Perhaps they added them now without an event so we can have time to lvl them, then maybe when next event shows up, we should get:

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I should say that the half of the slayers that were in-game were working. They were late with the gacha for who knows what reason.

Reputation score

is there anyone here who has a crystal ball that could tell me when Kurosawa is coming to the gacha?

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Promo mats are in the exchange for this event. There's enough to promote one of each class.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is a new event? finally I can start playing now.

Reputation score

Shooting Girl is finally over. As bad a game as Shooting Girl was I'm still a bit sad to see it go.

I'm sad because I had fallen in love with Reina. Reina and I have been together ever since I rolled her in the preregister gatcha. I wanted Reina to be the best she could ever possibly be and solo every mission in the game. The hardships we have gone through together for the last 316 days made us connect on a very deep emotional level, but the long romantic affair we have had was always bound to end at some point.

I had two goals in this game and thankfully I have completed both of them.

Goal #1, Max out Reina
Goal #2, Solo the over hyped mission 3-3 with Reina

I didn't stop there, I went on and continued to solo every mission that Reina could solo. Mission 8-5 proved to be a lot harder than 3-3. There were a handful of missions that regrettably she could not do, she just wasn't suitable to solo them.

Now that my goals were completed and the game has finally come to an end I can move on.

My final results as of last night.

Rest in piece Shooting Girl. Rest in Piece Reina, you will always be in my heart.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know of any other games like this? You know, browser or mobile games with clothing damage? It doesn't need to have any sex in it, just as long as theres some clothimg tearing, the more the better.

I tried searching on my own but I guess I just don't know the right terms to search for.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know of any other games like this? You know, browser or mobile games with clothing damage? It doesn't need to have any sex in it, just as long as theres some clothimg tearing, the more the better.

I tried searching on my own but I guess I just don't know the right terms to search for.
Kantai Collection, the game Shooting Girl ripped off.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kantai Collection, the game Shooting Girl ripped off.
Thanks, but I guess I should of mentioned that I'm looking for something in English. Kantai Collection does look intresting but I'd rather play something in English on its own.

Thanks anyhow though.