What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Is there another event coming up after this one ends, or will there be a break? The translated google page had the wrong dates for the current event so its not reliable for this question.

Edit: And another question. Looking over the Formation tab, I noticed that there is a movement chart above the character section and to the right of the squad's name. Is there a penalty for being in the last two slots? And for that matter, movement is a pretty vague description. Does it regulate how often you act (including rate of fire) or just distance traveled? If its the former, it would seem to be pretty important.

Edit 2: What does leveling up the Workshop do? Give access to better recipes?

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, I dropped this game in favor of panzer waltz. This game has nice looking girls but the infirmary makes me suffer. So I drop it for panzer waltz as the result.

Reputation score

Okay, I dropped this game in favor of panzer waltz.
I don't blame you or anyone who drops shooting girl, the reality is the game is complete garbage and you really do only click 1 button to play it.

This game is still in Alpha. There's so much left to be desired in this game such as a real pvp system and possible turn based RTS elements of that of a tactics game.

what is Panzer Waltz? is it similar to shooting girl?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't blame you or anyone who drops shooting girl, the reality is the game is complete garbage and you really do only click 1 button to play it.

This game is still in Alpha. There's so much left to be desired in this game such as a real pvp system and possible turn based RTS elements of that of a tactics game.

what is Panzer Waltz? is it similar to shooting girl?
Infirmary wait times is what killed this game for me.

Anyways, Panzer waltz is this

I've been told that combat is similar to kancolle but without the permadeath part.

I find it fun enough and is going for Nashorn + Steurer Emil.

And u should know that KV Heavy line of tanks is smoking hot. Bikini girls.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Anyways, Panzer waltz is this

I've been told that combat is similar to kancolle
that's a deal breaker for me, a shame tho.

Ive also heard repair time in Crapcolle goes up to like 50 hours or something?

shooting girls wait time is very tame and forgiving compared to that, and when you upgrade the infirmary wait times are noticeably faster, like a fuck ton faster.

i think the 1% reduction is really like a 45% reduction

yep i just watched this video not for me ill pass, i hope you enjoy it tho.

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there another event coming up after this one ends, or will there be a break? The translated google page had the wrong dates for the current event so its not reliable for this question.

Edit: And another question. Looking over the Formation tab, I noticed that there is a movement chart above the character section and to the right of the squad's name. Is there a penalty for being in the last two slots? And for that matter, movement is a pretty vague description. Does it regulate how often you act (including rate of fire) or just distance traveled? If its the former, it would seem to be pretty important.

Edit 2: What does leveling up the Workshop do? Give access to better recipes?

We don't know the exact timing of the next event, but when we asked if there would be a break the response was "not really."

There's no penalty for being in the last two slots. Movement is indeed how often you act but is not related to how far you move per action.

Leveling the workshop gives you a chance for better +stats to randomly appear on the items you make. It's not something you need to worry about early on as you likely won't want to spend all your resources crafting.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive also heard repair time in Crapcolle goes up to like 50 hours or something?

There's no repair time in panzer waltz.

Spend the Gmilk to restore girl's stamina and she' good to fight again. Spend free gold or free corn to obtain more gmilk if you want. etc

I haven't had any issues I've been grinding almost nonstop for a week now.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually like the infirmary times as they give some real stakes to the missions. I know that if I want to have a real grind session, I need to be masterful in my deployment decisions. It also incentivizes a wide team of units so I'm using way more than I normally would.

Still, I totally understand why it would turn a lot of people off. It's odd for a browser game to force you not to play it in such a way...usually they just put a stamina system in and call it a day.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually like the infirmary times as they give some real stakes to the missions. I know that if I want to have a real grind session, I need to be masterful in my deployment decisions. It also incentivizes a wide team of units so I'm using way more than I normally would.

Still, I totally understand why it would turn a lot of people off. It's odd for a browser game to force you not to play it in such a way...usually they just put a stamina system in and call it a day.
Other turnoff is that girls in Shooting GIrls act like they're players I see in halo online shooters, they jump in each other's ways to block their teammates from being to able to shoot so they can get all the kills. This has resulted in way more damage taken by my team than they should've had gotten.

Four hexes. 1,2,3,4. One occupies 1, other one occupies 2.

Second one steps into hex 3 to prevent first girl from getting into range to shoot. Even when Second girl could've stepped into hex four while first girl could step into hex three and both of them is able to shoot together.

Madness.

Combined with bullshit Infirmary wait times. 5% chance of being hit and entire team blows you away and you go wait in infirmary for a hour so I log off and play something else to pass the time. Then I forget I was playing shooting girls because panzer waltz let me have fun.

True, i have bad luck stuff.

80% chance of hitting enemies on my team. Enemies have 40% chance of hitting me. All my shots on my girls miss the enemy completely while the enemy land every single shot.

Statistically improbable but not impossible. I experience same thing in Front mission 4. At least it didn't punish me with insane wait times for something I cannot control. Shooting Girl think its funny to punk me on rng rolls then make me wait a hour, though. So I found it funny to drop it.

I can tolerate the shooting rng + my girls acting like online gamers but the infirmary wait times is just.. like.. no. Unacceptable when first two problems is present. There can be two drawbacks but with one benefit, in this case, all three is drawbacks. lol.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Leveling the workshop is not something you need to worry about early on as you likely won't want to spend all your resources crafting.
Well may as well level it now because level 4 isn't unlocked until account level 55.
I think its nice to get the biggest gold sinks out of the way so you don't have to think about them anymore.

Anyways, I made my first of many shooting girl videos.

Its three practice rounds, and the last one my squad goes up against a squad with a healing hand gun.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd rather get rid of the gold sinks that actually benefit me first.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anyone else locked out of doing Tokyo Outer Cities missions? When I select that option it just stops at a blank screen.

Reputation score

Is anyone else locked out of doing Tokyo Outer Cities missions? When I select that option it just stops at a blank screen.
It's currently fucked up for everyone.

so is it true that DMM is shutting down shooting girl? If so then thats great news for Nutakus version if they keep it around that is.

if you go to this page
http://www.dmm.com/netgame_s/shooting-girl/community/

The latest announcement when translated in English says the following.

"We use "shooting Girl" than normal circumstances,
Thank you very much.

Actually without permission, "shooting Girl" is
August 29, 2016 Womochimashite (Mon) 12:00 we will terminate the provision of services.

Such as the schedule due to the termination of service, I would like to ask that you please check below.

[Schedule of up to service the end]
○ 8 May 9, 2016 (Tuesday) 17:00
- "Elite Scout" removal and "purchasing" final event held up to the removal and the end

※ Please use the items that have been purchased through the service provider end.
※ You can not return to the point of purchase items. Please note.

○ 8 May 29, 2016 (Mon) 12:00
Services provide end

I received your patronage for a long time, Thank you very much."

It doesn't translate perfectly in English but from what it says either they are shutting the game down or removing the cash shop (which wouldn't make sense)?

only reason I went to do a bit of digging on this is because of a rumor that went around when the Moderator in the Discord pinned the news that the game is shutting down.

If I'm mistaken disregard this post, if I'm not then rejoice because Nutaku will take shooting girl over and they never disappoint.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the game isn't just canceled, Nutaku owes us something to make up for these out-of-city passes we're missing out on.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If the game isn't just canceled, Nutaku owes us something to make up for these out-of-city passes we're missing out on.
Nutaku has no plans to shut the game down. Just the Dmm version. In a way, this is either good or bad.

Good because nutaku has more freedom now to do what they want.
the bad? Well, making new content when the game catches up to the dmm version will be a challenge/fun factor for them. This is assuming shooting girls is doing well in NA.

edit - Ok, this event kicks butt! Its like 10x better then the last event! You pretty much get unlimited resources and I just grinded outerwall like 10 times today and still got over 5k left and can get more if I wanted xD

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are we supposed to be able to use these Unknown Cores to open the boxes? Cause whenever I open the Exchange Center there are no choices there for it other than 'Close.'

Also, does anyone else still have the score button for the last event still up in the Play tab's bottom-left corner?

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sounds like you need to clear your cache, Jack. Should solve all of your problems.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, that worked like a charm. Thanks Lyn!

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Best method to farm the current event.

Go to a stage where the boss is always hitting 2 HGs both at 1%. For ex, if your HG is fast growth and is at lvl 20, you can probably do 1-20 without issues.

Start your HG's close together and set the one you DON"T want to get hit north, and the other south. In my case, sumiko is low lvl but has equal eva with kyoko so if she gets hit by the 1%, I can heal fast in infirmary while kyoko would take half an hour.

With them set close, they will slowly separate and attack to where you can avoid a splash hit on both units. This doesn't always work but the chances are high. Sometimes the boss may move in a unique manner and cause them to get close to each other. The most normally keeps attacking the same 1st unit it targets. If the HG up north is getting hit first, put them south (depends on mov).

Make sure your other units are all SRs/Amrs. Anyone else will get hit by counter resulting in an A or B rank. You want S to get the most cores. 5 SR's and 1 HG will also work.

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

S rank through B rank gives the same amount of cores as long as the boss doesn't time out. Of course, B rank means infirmary time though q_q