What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

The multi-sniper strategy is working pretty well, good job on posting that!

What difference do the +Movement items make? I was lucky enough to pull Kakeru Takamagahara, the medic AMR girl. Would it be worth it to get her something like boots to try to get her more actions, or should I focus on things that improve her accuracy and damage instead?

For that matter, if people have found good rules of thumb for what items help which classes, I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say!

Edit: These event missions seem great for leveling up as well. Cheaper mission rates and large cash rewards for even the 1-1 mission, and it can be repeated just about at will as long as you have a decent dodge-tank.

Last edited:
Reputation score

The Nutaku site isn't working properly for me and a few other people in discord. Basically when you log into the site the site shows up blank and there's no way to get into any games.

I found a workaround to get back into any game id want to play.

If your having trouble getting into a game try following these 3 steps.

Step 1, get to the home page make sure your not logged in, dont click any of the games wit the RED X cus they suck, select one of the good games that you wana play in this case select shooting girl.

Step 2, you will be on this page once again make sure you are not logged in and click the play button.

Step 3, copy the URL of the game you wana play then log in like normal.

If the game works as it should then your good to go if not then you need to open a new tab and paste the URL of the game you wana play after you typed in your log in info and it should work for you.

This workaround worked for me and a few other people already. if you are having issues and this workaround still isn't working your probably shit outta luck.

Don't forget to down vote all my damn posts.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you RNGsus. I was worried when Sumiko died so early.

The multi-sniper strategy is working pretty well, good job on posting that!

What difference do the +Movement items make? I was lucky enough to pull Kakeru Takamagahara, the medic AMR girl. Would it be worth it to get her something like boots to try to get her more actions, or should I focus on things that improve her accuracy and damage instead?

For that matter, if people have found good rules of thumb for what items help which classes, I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say!

Edit: These event missions seem great for leveling up as well. Cheaper mission rates and large cash rewards for even the 1-1 mission, and it can be repeated just about at will as long as you have a decent dodge-tank.
the MOV isn't in % but it may be useful if you filled all equipment slots with +mov.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Congrats. That's a pretty serious achievement! I struggled to beat 1-25.

Are you using anti-boss ammo on one of your snipers? She's doing about 3x times the damage the others are.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you RNGsus. I was worried when Sumiko died so early.

the MOV isn't in % but it may be useful if you filled all equipment slots with +mov.
Since I ended up not doing the game, is that the actual games music? If so I might have missed out. :p

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Congrats. That's a pretty serious achievement! I struggled to beat 1-25.

Are you using anti-boss ammo on one of your snipers? She's doing about 3x times the damage the others are.
ah no. Moemi and Ai are special units so they do 5.0x and 3.0x damage to bosses.

Since I ended up not doing the game, is that the actual games music? If so I might have missed out. :p
That's the diva's. They sing and raise your stats when you rescue them from the "unknown." First one u get from mission 5-5

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really want to hear the third Diva's song, but I'm too busy farming maps to listen while it's running .-.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which site should i use to play this game DMM OR NATAKU? Just found out this game and i like to start.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which site should i use to play this game DMM OR NATAKU? Just found out this game and i like to start.
It shut down on dmm I believe so nutaku

edit - So just wanna comment about this event (aug 15th). This event is very generous but very grindy, probably more grindy then any game I've played. If your one lf the lucky people that evolved an HG, its possible to get your range facilities and others to 30 or max, grab hundreds of 6* items and more.

Unfortunately I was collecting evo mats for my SR long before the event so although I managed to beat 1-50, I'm grinding 1-35. there are people grinding 1-50 grabbing 2k+ cores each run xD First problem is grinding for evo materials takes way too much time and resources. It took me 8k resources just to get 20/40 of 1 of 3 mats I needed. I heard future events will give out evo mats which is nice.

Anyway, for the future, its a good idea to evolve your HG and lvl them past 50 to grind high lvl stages.

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No kidding. I'm guessing that higher-level maps give a lot more Exp? The maps that I can reliably beat aren't giving anything. I've run a couple hundred maps with my top team, and my highest level is around 34 (and that has gone up maybe once or twice in the whole mission.) So it doesn't even matter that I don't have all the resources for a promotion, since it feels like it will be a couple more months until I will have a unit at lvl 40.

Edit: This game and/or mission would really benefit from the option to buy more than one thing at a time. I'm spending almost as much time converting my cores to materials as I am getting those cores in the first place.

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The event map 1-50 gives 1.3k exp and 2k cash, though it may be tough to train anyone there. However, at 50 M/G a run, even 1-15 is more efficient exp than most standard stages.

I was looking at the j-wiki and noticed that area 9 and 10 have a chance to drop 2-3 promotion mats per run. I imagine that'll speed things up considerably. Also, from event 4 on, there'll be opportunities to get promo mats in every event--up to 10 of each unique type from what I can tell. For Proofs of Victory, those will drop from the boss of tomorrows event. The final stage drops 3 Proofs at a time.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it turns out I could farm the 25 map all day long, but I couldn't do enough damage to kill the 26 boss. Even with 5x Snipers I could only C-rank it. Anyway, looks like its about over? The special missions aren't available anymore, even though I have an hour left on the timer.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The event was supposed to end 4 or 5 times before they announced it'd be ending overnight...then they turned off the event map in the afternoon.

I don't know if they know what's going on, but it's safe to say it's over.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know of the Bounty Hunter skill (earn 1.1 cash after a battle as long as she isn't crash 2) stacks if you have 2 girls with it? One of the new girls has that skill, and I have the shotgun girl that also has it. I'm wondering if its worth putting them both in the same team.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been told that they stack, but let me know if it doesn't work out that way.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just to let yall know, you will want to attempt to reach and grind Hard mode last stage event. It drops proof of victory, 3 of them often which you will need for evolution. Normally you'll be lucky to find any outside this event. Best to stock up on as many as you can.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't even notice the option to go for the Hard missions till you mentioned them. And wow! Since I took your advice on team composition I can actually S-rank some of them! I've managed to pick up a few more proof of victories, but what I'm really looking for are the other two ingredients that you need 40x of. :(

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't even notice the option to go for the Hard missions till you mentioned them. And wow! Since I took your advice on team composition I can actually S-rank some of them! I've managed to pick up a few more proof of victories, but what I'm really looking for are the other two ingredients that you need 40x of. :(

Not all the stages but should be good enough. Hopefully there will be events to gain some 40x drops cause again, drop rate is just crazy low to the point that most would just give up.

If I had to guess, you probably need 16k - 80k resources depending on your rng luck to get 40. Very time consuming, very frustrating. I only evolved 1 so far. There are some in discord (3) who are crazy grind savy and evolved more then 6 so far lol.

I'm just taking my time. Maybe 5 per day (every other day).

Reputation score

Games dead!

They need to add in a PVP mode to keep players interested and give them incentive to spend money.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anyone else having problems with the low-level Practice opponents? The game hangs up whenever I try to start those battles. This happens 3 days out of four, and often includes the bottom two battles instead of just the lowest-level battle. Its costing me the ability to finish the monthly mission. >.<