What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

I used to have two hearts on my main team, its now back to just one heart for popularity. Its like, what the hell is going on.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Ok guys, I got screwed over so I'm posting this so you don't make the same mistake as I did.

First, if you plan to add multiple Anri's to a single unit, take note that it will result in extra. For example, if you used 2 three star anris, it says you would get 300+ hp (due to event) but the result was actually 375 extra hp. Please be careful that you don't go overboard and apply to much resulting in a wasted anri. This brings up the 2nd note.

Take a look at the image below:

this is 4 three star anris. Normally it would give me 600 hp but the game tells me she will cap at 312. This is Incorrect and they need to fix this.

She actually capped at 2229).

Those numbers are lying. If you want to know how much hp a character can get before they cap, head over to the dmm page

I used to have two hearts on my main team, its now back to just one heart for popularity. Its like, what the hell is going on.
Its a bug. They said they would fix it but it seems we may have to start over from 1 heart. Now when u get an extra heart, you get a new scene for the girl which didn't happen before.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting. Mine have maintained their 4-heart status. I wonder if I'll get the scenes or not.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Interesting. Mine have maintained their 4-heart status. I wonder if I'll get the scenes or not.
Yea, I'm hearing all kinds of different stuff on discord. Like switching browsers gains u back your popularity ranking (tried but didn't work for me). Some dropped back to 1, some didn't.

I was also able to complete the popularity main quest as well now. Couldn't before.

edit -

O yea and I got my game running at full speed. I switched to chrome (was using edge) and reinstalled. This was the result If you need a comparison, check the other vids on that channel.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wish I hadn't blown my starting cash on figuring out the crafting system. Now I'm struggling to come up with enough cash to handle the occasional training session, let alone upgrading buildings.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is smgs not good?

Cuz my Iria Dokuzawa pretty much struggle to hurt anything when she's level 17. Does it get better?

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

SMGs are good for when you want to evade some hits but need to be able to take a few shots as well. They'll survive a few exchanges with an AR while dodging the sniper/AMR in the back and they're also accurate enough to hit a HG with ease.

That said, it's really difficult to use them in practice because of all the powerful AR starters. Once stats even out, it should be better.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright.

And I got a new issue.

Accounting didn't make money for me -.-

I upgraded it then went to sleep.

After all day, I log on. It produced precisely zero. I got no money from it.

Its almost like the canadians didn't do any beta testing for this game.

And this isn't mentioning the glaring error that I see instantly when I log on shooting girls. Lily.L.A

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After you upgrade the greenhouse or accounting, you have to log in to get them to start building up again. It's very annoying, but nutaku is aware now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you upgrade the greenhouse or accounting, you have to log in to get them to start building up again. It's very annoying, but nutaku is aware now.
Damn, no wonder why. Thanks.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

About the popularity issue. It has been fixed.

According to the Devs, the bug had accelerated the popularity growth by 10x which wasn't suppose to happen. In other words, those who had 2-4 hearts actually still only had 1 heart.

So now everyone should have 1 heart but should be close to 2 if your around lvl 25.

I really wish I hadn't blown my starting cash on figuring out the crafting system. Now I'm struggling to come up with enough cash to handle the occasional training session, let alone upgrading buildings.
You would of ran out sooner or later. The best way to get cash is to save up your resources while doing as little mission as you can for dailies, then do outerwall (the one that takes 500 resources). do 6 runs, sell your 2* units (100% drop rate) and if your desperate, sell your exp anris. Avoid special training and factory upgrades for a bit.

After playing this game for a while, I find myself completing most/all dailies, then not opening the game again till the next day for dailies till I max my resources (I do log in for practice battle). Then I either blow them all on outerwall or on a 5 or 6* item. Ofc, I progress through missions slowly.

1st stage event starts on the 14th.

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't bother running the 500 resource daily unless you can 100% S-Rank it, though. An A-rank is sometimes worth it but a B-rank is always a huge loss.

The enemies are 5 SR on a city field. They aren't as powerful as the snipers in 3-3, but you'll need a good HG and/or a high def SG/LMG

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys. new event starts today. I did 2 11x draws in premium and got a 4*

So the 11x I did during beta, and the 2 today means you can get about 1 4* every 3 draws probably. The rates are increased during the event as well.

edit - I also heard from Dev that they may add the one time 1500 NC coin per event for 11x draw.

edit - yea, figured this would happen when the first actual event comes around

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyone got a clue on how much amber medals is needed for new girls?

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It would be nice if they had a reward progression chart showing what you get at certain amber medal thresholds.

Edit: Turns out they kind of do. toward the bottom, after three thousand each thousand or so seems to grant a girl.

Now, if only there were a way to check and see how many amber medals I have...

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you clear your cache, there'll be a button in the bottom left corner of the event map where you can check your ambers and all the rewards you'll receive at every benchmark.

Reputation score

So anyone got a clue on how much amber medals is needed for new girls?
10,000 medals for the 4 star sniper.

by the time you get to the third island you should have about 1400-1500 Amber Medals. Each mission on island 3 cost 79 resources and will give you 30 Amber Medals.

8500 divide by 30 = 283 missions

283 missions x 79 resources = 22,357 resources

22,357 divide by 60 = 372 hours or 15 days to get the 10,000 amber medals.

However, as you get medals you will also earn a fuck ton of resources. So many resources in fact that lots of players are already finished with the 4th island.

Bottom line, farm the fuck out of island 3.

~
In other news, the lead developer Nutakubixi has told me that the Shooting Girl title screen is finally going to be fixed.

After the next maintenance the title screen will finally reflect what the original developers had intended it to be.

Here's what the title screen will look like after the maintenance.

That's all I have for you guys for now, as soon as I receive more information I will keep you posted.

Remember to down vote all my posts, I want a nice long red bar, down vote and leave a joke if its funny ill post it.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You do get medal/gunpowder drops per stage based on RNG though (sometimes you don't get any). I think S ranking also helps. Ex, you can get 40 resources after a victory. So it won't take that long. Number of mission sounds about right.

Depends on how much resources you also started with for the event. In my case, I saved up over the max.

edit - take it at your own pace (within 2 weeks). I just wanna get it over with quick

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any benefit to going back to sectors I've completed to get a full three medals for S-rank completions? I've cleared the third stage of the main map but mostly with 1-2 medals. I get that an S-rank completion grants more percentage points for the map and more Exp for the girls, but is seems like the medals for a section are mostly for pride.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7000 medals.. i'm somewhere at 250 medals XD