What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Ah thanks.

And about 3-3, I've only beaten it twice and after that, all my girls decide taking the scenic route around the destroyed car is a good idea which results in the enemy snipers getting in a lot of shots, I failed every single time today -.-

I'd be happier if my girls would charge straight down for once.
once your units get to level 5, just change their strategy to frontal attack.

That should fix most of the nonsense the units do, other then that you just need to use 6 snipers and your good.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just worse than wasted a daily ticket. Completed the intermediate mission (barely) and got my whole team wrecked and got nothing for my trouble. I'm really starting to hurt on resources, and stuff like this certainly doesn't help.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems like the rating affects drops, so I'm not planning to run any intermediate dailies unless I can have a decent chance of A/S rank. I think that future updates may change this but right now spending 500/500 on a daily where I may not get anything is just not worth it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I spotted something curious.

Not sure if poorly translated or there's Break 3.

If there is break 3, then girls would be.. wearing nothing but underwear or naked. Since its work safe I'm guessing underwear.

Attachments

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Break 3 is unlocked for promoted units. Haven't seen it myself, though, nor do I know where it fits in. I'm guessing break 2 must move to 25% or something.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright lyn,

and thank you Angelic berserker, I'm finally done with that 3-3. Turns out the main problem for me was using the wrong formation, I was using type 5 instead of type 6. I already had my girls set to frontal assault.

In type 6, only one time out of four times, my girls will choose to take long scenic route instead of fast route.

That shotgun girl isn't really bad at all, she's very tanky in urban maps. Can take like five hits from snipers before going down. 2k+ hp.

Generally the snipers on that map turns out to be set to focus on hand guns, when all of them is eliminated, switch to snipers then last midrange. If there is hanguns in range but they cannot shoot at them, then snipers will instead shoot at SMGs/Shotguns until they can shoot at hand guns again. Shotguns/SMGs seems to be last priority for snipers on that map.

Could be just me.

Although Kyoko's position in that formation made enemy snipers charge forward into waiting arms of my five other girls while Kyoko take the route around the blue car. Kyoko got good dodge so it generally takes her several turns to die unless enemy gets lucky and nail her matrix style.

edit: Made two templates while I was bored waiting for heals.

Attachments

Last edited:

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm confused. What do the girls have to do with the game?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright lyn,

In type 6, only one time out of four times, my girls will choose to take long scenic route instead of fast route.

MOV is probably the culprit. The girls will take different routes if someone or something is in the way of where they originally planned to go. also, the 3* SG is more tanky then the 4* SG due to difference in growth at lvl 10

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swear.... sometimes I feel like i'm playing on a shooter multiplayer from halo series.

Imbeciles camping with short range weapons across the map pretending to be contributing to something meaningful. Then there's cases where girls is constantly getting into each other's way to block the girls behind them from being able to shoot at enemy team so they can try to hog all the kills and risk making our team lose.

The aggravation is quite intense because I cannot TK my girls so I can fire. Because ordinarily in cases like that, I keep on firing and the jerk in front of me will get killed instantly in crossfire between me and enemy.

So yeah, I feel like i'm on Halo where TKing is not possible. Tragically.

Can't wait til I have duplicates of same weapons so cases like this will become minimized.

Mei is especially bad, she loves to run to a corner of battlefield and start jacking off. Had her not crit two enemy girls instantly for all of their hp in oen shot, I would've lost otherwise.

Attachments

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does increasing the Laboratory increase the rate that you regain materials, or just the max limit of the materials you can hold?

Also, am I right in surmising that SMG girls are dodgy, while LMG girls are either tanky or do more damage?

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Lab only increases your maximum, not your rate.

LMGs are in fact tanky and deal more damage while SMGs are dodgy and a bit faster.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I received a SMG girl, Koh Heike, from scouting. She has a 'special' note that sparkles so you don't miss it under the special training menu. There aren't any notes or indications as to what this means though.

Reputation score

I received a SMG girl, Koh Heike, from scouting. She has a 'special' note that sparkles so you don't miss it under the special training menu. There aren't any notes or indications as to what this means though.
she is one of two "slayer" units who will take a big part in an up coming event.

Don't be fooled by that "special" note. Shes not a sniper thus nothing special.

Do not forget to down vote all my posts. I want a nice long red bar. The red bar looks way better than everyone's green one. Also leave a joke when you down vote, if its funny ill post it.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Neat, finally got the PSG-1 girl from a free scout.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh.

Tank Aim strategy on Kyoko Hebiishi.... is pretty bad.

If there is no short ranged enemy unit in range for kyoko to fire at immediately, it will move towards nearest possible and then sit idle even when there is enemy units inside the range for Kyoko to shoot at with her handgun.

There could be an assault rifle in range, but if kyoko moved to be in range to shoot at it, then kyoko will do nothing.

And if the assault rifle unknown moves out of range for kyoko to shoot at, then kyoko will move into range again then do nothing.

And if Assault rifle unknown don't move out of range from kyoko, then kyoko will immediately fire at it in following turn. -.-

Huge decrease in dps in exchange for keeping kyoko near your frontines and not charge after those two antimaterial rifle unknowns in the rear of the enemy lines.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I swear.... sometimes I feel like i'm playing on a shooter multiplayer from halo series.

Imbeciles camping with short range weapons across the map pretending to be contributing to something meaningful. Then there's cases where girls is constantly getting into each other's way to block the girls behind them from being able to shoot at enemy team so they can try to hog all the kills and risk making our team lose.

The aggravation is quite intense because I cannot TK my girls so I can fire. Because ordinarily in cases like that, I keep on firing and the jerk in front of me will get killed instantly in crossfire between me and enemy.

So yeah, I feel like i'm on Halo where TKing is not possible. Tragically.

Can't wait til I have duplicates of same weapons so cases like this will become minimized.

Mei is especially bad, she loves to run to a corner of battlefield and start jacking off. Had her not crit two enemy girls instantly for all of their hp in oen shot, I would've lost otherwise.
Is that the attack from north strategy? I find that northern strategies tend to lag behind everyone.

Note MOV as well. If a unit in front is slow and the one behind is fast, your gonna get blocked.

I wish I wrote down one formation I had, everyone was in an exact single column walking forward. probably a mixture of south, front, and accompany.

Sigh.

Tank Aim strategy on Kyoko Hebiishi.... is pretty bad.

If there is no short ranged enemy unit in range for kyoko to fire at immediately, it will move towards nearest possible and then sit idle even when there is enemy units inside the range for Kyoko to shoot at with her handgun.

There could be an assault rifle in range, but if kyoko moved to be in range to shoot at it, then kyoko will do nothing.

And if the assault rifle unknown moves out of range for kyoko to shoot at, then kyoko will move into range again then do nothing.

And if Assault rifle unknown don't move out of range from kyoko, then kyoko will immediately fire at it in following turn. -.-

Huge decrease in dps in exchange for keeping kyoko near your frontines and not charge after those two antimaterial rifle unknowns in the rear of the enemy lines.
You know.... I was wondering about that. Sometimes they get close but don't fire. Is tank aim rly the culprit though? I'll have to mess around with this.

Seneca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So maybe everyone but me already knows the answer to this, but I figured I would come here to be schooled.
When I go through training matches, sometimes my opponents are the same level or lower level rank/level as I am, but their girls re double or even triple the level of my girls and sometimes those level numbers for the girls are in blue. Does the blue indicate a temporary buff? How can I get that buff? Are they really just that much higher level than my girls, and how did they get the girls leveled up without leveling up the user? I would think by the time I trained my girls up to 40 my user level/rank would have risen a lot...

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The blue indicates a max stat. In this case, they have hit the level cap. (You can go past 40, but it takes promoting the girl.) These are not actual players, they are NPC teams set up by the Devs.

Note that even if you lose, you still get the same Exp for attempting the match. You just don't a win which some of the missions require. As far as I know, there's no reason not to do all the training matches you can.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've brought a couple girls to 4x hearts without unlocking any new options that I've seen. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, its just not there to begin with, or it hasn't been implemented yet.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't raising popularity only make the girl have a higher chance to do the strategy you set on her?

Edit:
So, I randomly checked the serial code campaign and apparently there's another one going on.

If you have an android device seems like you can get one right away, well after you make a 2p account and do the Facebook stuff that is. Otherwise you have to leave a comment and wait, though idk if they're still giving away codes to be honest.

Last edited: