What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^I think it's too early to tell. You should see after your first fever time. I say that because i'm fluxing between 51 - 150 and 151 - 400 (my target).

I've had a total of 3 fever times so far. My Oboro and Mina is around lv 31. But if you want a definitive answer for now, I would lean towards yes because I believe you will jump a good deal after a fever time.

I also have a feeling not a lot of people are doing this event? Or are procrastinating it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
here's a question that hasn't been asked yet? what rank or how many copies of masked Oboro was every one aiming for?

personally i'm aiming for 5 1-50 range.

Meltdown

Lurker
Reputation score
here's a question that hasn't been asked yet? what rank or how many copies of masked Oboro was every one aiming for?

personally i'm aiming for 5 1-50 range.
I'm the same, my USF deck is my weakest at this point on the attack and this event card will go a long way to fixing that. I've never scored that high in an event yet though so I'm not sure I'll make it but last check I was at 71 or so. Need more fever times!

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I worded my last post a bit poorly. I meant was 6300 a lot of people participating in this event, a lot for this type of game.

I'm currently rank 1050, aiming for 5 copies. Hoping I can get a drop so I can just aim for 51-150 tier, but if not 1-50. Got a bit of catching up to do.

RedRob

Reputation score
2 copies, on the grounds that I don't think I can do better.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
currently rank 226, ill probably just aim for 51-150. Maybe ill push for 5 copies depending on how many points it will take but ill get 4 at the very least.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hit my 500,000 goal for the SR ticket; I'm thinking of just settling for the 151-400 bracket for 3 copies. I will go ham if I trigger another fever time though, so I get whatever I get; I don't want to go through all of my potions though.

gonna spend an SR ticket next event depending on what it is.

BTW, after all this time, I finally started using Storage 1. Put all my building up Kiryuu's in it. A lot more convenient than what I can give credit for.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So do we know what you get from the murasaki pictures from previous events? Was trying to see what we can expect when their use gets added but couldn't find anything on the japanese wiki.

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm going for 5 cards. Was out of town all weekend so I hit it super hard the first couple days and have only done 6bp in the morning and evening while I've been gone.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So do we know what you get from the murasaki pictures from previous events? Was trying to see what we can expect when their use gets added but couldn't find anything on the japanese wiki.
yeah, they tweeted it's for a gatcha. they are like tower event gatcha. they can be used to win prizes.

tpogs

Reputation score
Oooh, Demon Asagi is next event (if we're keeping to the same schedule.) That's another top 50 for me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yup, that's probably another card i'm aiming for 5 copies lol. i just need more % based demon cards.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't the demon asagi a flat booster? Seems to be only a marginal upgrade over demon muraski.

tpogs

Reputation score
But I can have a lvl 4 Murasaki, a lvl 5 Asagi, a level 5 Ingrid, and a lvl1 Oboro and Ingrid.

PHAT BUFFS

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i only got demon murasaki to level 4. i want vampire asagi to be lvl 5. slightly better stats and she looks hot.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah fair enough, did some math and its better for me to use her + murasaki versus replacing her with an ingrid so i'll definitely be getting 5 copies of her since i like demons the most.

tpogs

Reputation score
Hmmmm. Has anyone used their limit break shards yet? Tempted to use them on LR Oboro but I also kinda want to save them and see if I get something better. Like an LR Asagi or the other LR Taimanin.

Demons are fun though, and my Demon attack deck is shaping up to be pretty killer. Even if its defense isn't as good as my Taimanin.

Edit: Oh. Nevermind, it requires 20. Herpa derp.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, saving my shards for asagi or unless i get a better LR.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
new event tomorrow but we still haven't been told what it is. i hope we hear soon

edit: i spend to much time on this game

not this week though. this RB reset has been slow for me. barely passed lvl 20 speed demon and level 15 red oni. i usually get them to 40 each on the first day. rust takes up too much time.

editedit. gonna have to settle on just 4 copies of masked oboro. rank 54 but it's getting more costly then i hoped. 45% skill level is just gonna have to do.

Last edited: