What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i kinda liked the futa incest and pregnant asagi.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mainly use lewd art, I do like LR Asagi base so use that. Mainly can't be bothered changing the art though.

I wish they would allow you to have more friends. Been working on USF deck but if I was to switch to that deck I wouldn't have any matching allies. Only have a couple of Taimanin friends so I can't use that deck too much. I feel like the friend system locks you into a certain deck type too much by being so small.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^It'll get better when units come out that boost across all factions, but it does suck orc schlong as it is right now.

I should be alright with my mid term standing, I was around 593 before the cut off, so I believe I'm good for my 7 tickets. I don't really bother saving them and just keep 10 tickets in stock because I don't really expect to get anything good, f2p or using money. I can focus on replenishing my potions again.

I'm following Dartred's advice from now on since I didn't seriously stock on stamina pots like dartred suggested. Miryuu (this chick) doesn't seem to good on a regular basis, so i'm alright with just 1 of her for collection. But if the next event is UFS boss, Miryuu MAY help out since she decreases UFS defense and get a little use time instead of none.

As for card art, I always have it lewd to let me know they're max leveled and I haven't seen a card art that's better un-lewd yet.

And are we going to get a pvp event any time soon? Those are the events I'll do the absolute bare minimum so that I can farm more.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
we should have had 2 or 3 pvp events. i think they are just skipping them since we are 4 years of content behind.

Playing devil's advocate here. Tower event grinding is one of the only ways to farm Gatcha Tickets without paying real money. Sure, the chances are low to pick one up on clearing 10 stages or through the event point Gatcha but the chance is there.

BTW, do you have any idea what the next Gatcha cards will be?
ofcourse, i always keep you guys up to date when the time comes. here is the UR and HR of the next gatcha

Chevalier

Demon atk up by 2500 at level 1, 3500 at level 5. this gets buffed to 3000 level 1, 4000 at level 5.

BOWKID no idea on real name. google translate literally calls her that.

i want a copy of that chavalier. she has the first bestiality scene.

on a side note, used the SR midterm ticket. i just pulled my 4th shiranui. now my demon def is set. i just need a good atk deck.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
WELP! Saving my tickets. I need that hot Elf demon chick in my life.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
all i can say is, good luck. she is an UR card. so pull chance is 1% and it might not even be her but one of the other UR's. hope you have lots of tickets.

including a bigger photo. love her attire and how the shirt holds her breast so shapely.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The upcoming Ingrid animation is just a one episode thing with a few scenes, and the first one does look like it's the same scene from the 2009 series' last episode. From the previews I can safely say that the cerberus will still not be a thing, unfortunately.

And now that I've said that, carry on with the usual conversation.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just logged into my DMM version and i see they are on a PVP event right now. man, that account is so bad compared to my nutaku version lol.

tpogs

Reputation score
The upcoming Ingrid animation is just a one episode thing with a few scenes, and the first one does look like it's the same scene from the 2009 series' last episode. From the previews I can safely say that the cerberus will still not be a thing, unfortunately.

And now that I've said that, carry on with the usual conversation.
=(

In happier news, my Anti-USF Oboro deck is erect and willing for the next event...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I know, why they gotta treat us like that. Give us a new best girl movie and not even make that happen.

Also ohgawd double Ingrid.

tpogs

Reputation score
It's a shame you can't trade cards with people. I guess that would interfear with that fatass Gatcha money that's raining down on Lilith-Softs head.

I'm kinda tempted to just focus on collecting Demon cards from now on. Because Demons are edgy and cool and Ingrid and Annerose are hot as fuuuuuuck. :love:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn, new missions are defeat fulst and dark beast. i dont need either of them.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RAID EVENT - Chase the Smuggler! The Battle of Amidahara Ⅰ (yes, that is a roman numeral for 1. i think this is a multipart story event?)

[SR] [The Masked Taimanin] Oboro Koukawa (UFS)

raises USF attack by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5. oh boy, this card is a must have if you plan on building USF or need more USF for your current decks. i'm going for 5 copies personally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Rina Hinano (Taimanin)

reduces damage from demons by 900 at level 1. 1500 at level. HR card, not much to say. i wouldn't use it as type specific debuffs are unpredictable in the arena.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW FOR EVENT GATCHA CARDS

since it's a Raid Boss event. these cards get their base attack damage boost against the event Raid bosses. R are 3x, HR is 4X and UR is 5X .

[UR] Chevalier (Demon)

Demon attack up by 2500 at level 1. 3500 at level 5. this gets buffed to 3000 at level 1. 4000 at level 5. must have demon card. put her in your lead for make sure he skill goes off and that high atk stat is also pretty sweet. for this event, her attack stat is 39,325 on her own. she also has type advantage to the raid boss. so yeah, i know a lot of guys are going to be after this hot elf.

[HR] Hayate Yubashiri (Taimanin)

HR and a balance type, you really don't want this card except for maybe if you're a new account and the 4X the base account could really help you with the event.

PERMANENT ADDITION TO GATCHA

[SR] Rebecca Silky (Taimanin)

Taimanin def up by 900 at level 1. 1700 at level 5. i know, i know. wtf, 900 def boost for an SR card? yeah, that sucks. good knews is. she gets buffed appropriately. after buff, her new skill is
Taimanin def up by 2000 and 22% at level 1. 3000 and 30% at level 5. yup, she gets a flat and % skill. so don't cry if you pull her, she actually becomes a very good card if you don't have any of the UR taimanin def cards.

With all that said and done, i don't recommend you guys spend all your tickets on chevalier if you can help it. 3 Gatcha's from this one, there will be an attacker stat Taimanin UR sakura that reduces all types def by 30%. this is REALLY good as it works for arena and raid bosses and you don't even care what faction their from.

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm excited for this event. The Gatcha too. I need more pointy eared Demon sloots in my life.

Also thanks for posting this the day before, it reminded me that I need to go back and read through the story of the current tower event.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so how good is reduce def versus reduce attack for raid bosses? Seems like reducing def is better but i haven't used a reduce attacker enough to know if its good or bad.

tpogs

Reputation score
I think they're both really good. But, reducing the bosses defense is much better because it actually just reduces their Health by x%

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
here are event raid bosses HP using google translate

kohawa haze is SR Oboro. at level 50, her atk reaches its peak at 31340, but her hp can still keep going. it doesn't seem to have a record for level 51-299, but at a certain point. lowering her HP will do more for you then lowering her attack. unless you can lower it to the point where tickles and then you can brute force fight her.

with 30% hp reduction, it's 18750 hp you are knocking off before you fight her.

edit: just to make it clear. early levels, increase your attack and lower his attack. later levels increase your attack and lower his hp. can't wait for the first card that lowers HP and ATK.

im also in a bad spot in the ranking for the event. i'm in the 151-300. i dont want to use any more pots, but i dont want just 1 HR ticket... i want to be kicked out to the 301-1000 for the 3 premium tickets. might just have to put the pots in and move myself up for the 2 HR tickets.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hell yeah, 301-1000 rank. didn't think i'd fall in time.

edit: ah shit, had 4 bp before maintenance went up. could have spend it in arena to get some of the weekly mission out of the way XD. see you boys in 2 hours and best of luck to those who are pulling for chevalier.

Last edited:

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah same here, got the sr ticket from midterm and just sat on the points i had.