What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, started getting into the story myself until I hit the obligatory emergency maintenance. I only got to stage 40; I can only hope it gets more engaging since the gacha, unsurprisingly, is not at all.

I was lucky enough to trigger 2 fever times back to back before maintenance.

tpogs

Reputation score
Grats on the Sakura.

Of course I log in and the server immediately takes a shit.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
shiranui is the best demon defense card in the game right now iirc. and considering SR's are 5%. that could have been worst.

i still dont get why she is a demon card >.>

i dont remember her joining the bad side in any of the games.

im probably just gonna get 2k extra points for a 10 summon on the event gatcha then continue tomorrow morning. i'm in no rush to get to the SR ticket midterm rankings.

edit: damn, this is a pretty big bug

"Fixed a bug that caused Exclusive cards to drop in Medal Gachas."

i wonder what cards exactly.

editedit: just realized i lost a 4 minute fever time. i was only 1 minute into it when maintenance hit. damn.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
You mean Yukikaze's mother? Pretty sure she was turned before the events of her game.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ah, then i missed that part, but in what way is she demon / evil?

also just confirmed at the floor 80 or so story scene. this is the tokiko event getting started.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ah, then i missed that part, but in what way is she demon / evil?

also just confirmed at the floor 80 or so story scene. this is the tokiko event getting started.

yoooo this multi was lit. i doubt i'll get anything good with it lol.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I miss judged the step up gacha after first terrible 1. Not sure what to do with the dupe Saya Neo. I have 4 Shiranui, and Saya Neo's stats are really low for a UR so I guess I want to level her skill. Seems a bit of a waste doing that though.

Nice event gacha pull. Saving all mine for after the event so I don't get them extra points.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wow, that's an amazing step up.

if i were you, i'd put saya neo in your lead with her skill level 2. make it impossible for them to deal damage as it's a damage reduction and not a defense boost. there is no way to counter damage reduction.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks. :)

Yeah I thought that would be the way to go. Just kinda seems like a waste at the same time though, getting rid of a UR.

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Capture.PNG
Wait what? Aren't the exclusive cards the point boost cards? Does that mean we can no longer get the point boost from the medal gatcha? Or did they accidentally put an UR in there or something?

kfhustle

Reputation score
:cry:anyone know when we can have reward for midterm ranking ????? :confused:

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
View attachment 17585
Wait what? Aren't the exclusive cards the point boost cards? Does that mean we can no longer get the point boost from the medal gatcha? Or did they accidentally put an UR in there or something?
I think the boost cards are suppose to be gotcha exclusive it seems. Like a way to make people spend tickets (or buy) if they want an easier time to get a higher rank. They can’t do that if the cards are in the medal gotcha.

:cry:anyone know when we can have reward for midterm ranking ????? :confused:

just got kick out of rank 4 :cry: so badluck because i only got 1 UR & 2 demon-murasaki yatsu .. can't fight them .. they hav 2LR and 3 Sr
The 28th at 8:00PM

And I just read the epilogue of last event. I didn’t know tokiko is your half sister. You share the same father. Wincest.

(I don’t usually read the dialogue I’m not interested in).

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ The epilogue of the raid event has the MC (you) state she was a half sister. Which is why I become interested more so than usual with this event.

Wow, I turned TWO point booster cards into rare medals because they both 2**, end me please. The Tits McGee and the lady in the spandex.

RedRob

Reputation score
Yeesh, you're already done with the event? I'm still at floor 35.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, hit floor 116 last night. Just gonna farm pots and control where I land for midterm and final rank.

tpogs

Reputation score
Step up Gatcha was not kind to me this day. =(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I miss judged the step up gacha after first terrible 1. Not sure what to do with the dupe Saya Neo. I have 4 Shiranui, and Saya Neo's stats are really low for a UR so I guess I want to level her skill. Seems a bit of a waste doing that though.

Nice event gacha pull. Saving all mine for after the event so I don't get them extra points.
Btw, any unspent extra points turn into gold medals right?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah. Coins, medals and rare medals. I got a load of rare medals after last tower event. Much better than a few extra points.

tpogs

Reputation score

Hahaha. The flavor texts are my favorite part of the game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, it's a turn on and a good laugh all in one lol.