What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

tpogs

Reputation score
so i just tested the slayer cards and i'm probably the only one that thought this, but they don't give extra points for being in your deck. all they get is 3x, 4x or 5x attack during this event to help kill raid bosses. i removed the HR card from my deck and i got the same amount of points, but now i can actually kill it faster since it has a card i can actually use and not dead weight.
. . . yes.

EDIT:

That sweet, sweet, sweet moment when you snipe out some random mooks level 1 Speed Demon. \o/

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
biggest question is, why does that level 56 have a level 1 speed demon lol.

myamya

Reputation score
Is it actually worth it to spend all those pots for the rewards past the SR ticket though? Already burnt 80~ bp pots and the rest of the rewards don't seem that good?

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^my next speed demon will be lv 3. I also never had a time where my Fauls boss got to lv 30.

Just this morning I went through 105 stamina without triggering a single raid boss, and this is running ch 2-5. I dunno if there's a trick to summoning raid bosses or what but I'm basically one of the unlucky ones.

They need leader units that increases raid boss encounters.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that actually would be cool, but broken, since you would swap them out before you fight. too easy to abuse.

depending on your deck, it would be ok to spend some stamina and bp pots until you get raid bosses. i try to get red oni and speed demon to level 50 on the first night.

Is it actually worth it to spend all those pots for the rewards past the SR ticket though? Already burnt 80~ bp pots and the rest of the rewards don't seem that good?
it's not really worth if you don't care about your ranking. stopping at the SR ticket is a good place to stop.

myamya

Reputation score
I am still kind of desperate for swimsuit asagi though... Decisions, decisions.

I got sick and tired of the low encounter rates so I just tried to farm them at 1-2. Sometimes still have occasions where 50ap goes by and still no raid boss though.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
that actually would be cool, but broken, since you would swap them out before you fight. too easy to abuse.

depending on your deck, it would be ok to spend some stamina and bp pots until you get raid bosses. i try to get red oni and speed demon to level 50 on the first night.
I'm pretty short sighted; I did not think of spending resources to get more resources >.>

My best deck I can make at the moment. My best attack cards are the demon faction and my best defense cards are the taimanin; I tried to splice both to the best of my ability and here's the outcome.

Also, I probably should have asked this before: My leader is Mari, she increases taimanin defense, does her special skill affect the defense deck in a raid battle? Because the only deck that shows during the raid battle is the attack deck.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, your defense deck activates in the background. Go into a few raid battles without skipping and you’ll see your hp should be different each battle.

If you want to go for a more offense based deck. Move lead Mari into the black haired taaimanin spot and put demon murasaki in the lead. Then find an extra demon card for your attack deck. That’s just if you want to try a more offense base deck for climbing the first few arena ranks.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The guy at 1st place just broke 5 million points. Over double 2nd places score. This has gone far beyond just cushioning his place. He's probably cheating and just keeps going thinking that he won't get caught.

Or if he's legit, he just blew through every pot he's saved up and cashing for more.

tpogs

Reputation score
Some people are dedicated. I dunno. It's bizarre though.

I broke 1mill and I'm not touching it again, even though it is a good source for gold tokens.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
got 3 accounts to give away, but 1 of them i kinda want to level up to get the scene THEN give it away. i dont want any of them. rerolled a few new accounts and 3 are worth giving away.

first account - has UR saya neo (gone, gave it away)

second account has - UR sakura AND UR yukikaze (the only one i can give away right now)

third account has - UR swimsuit asagi (i want to see this scene)

any one can claim them, but i would prefer some one that is new and could use them.

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
I stopped around 25000, mainly cause how boring I found the event, and the units not being of much interest to me. I was going for Rinko, but then I rolled that SR one.

Might do some more grinding for the event, just for the tickets.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I got to 600,000; I planned to stop at 500,000 but the fever time got me close to the gacha ticket.

Both pot types took a hit so I can dedicate the next two days into farming raid bosses, bonus for it being in time for weekly reset (right?)

tpogs

Reputation score
Boss reset was today. Or maybe yesterday. I forget.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im just ready for this event to end, the rewards are pretty underwhelming.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
raid boss reset is sunday 8AM PST.

new arena record (for me AND my opponent lol)

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
Is it just me or does PvP seem pretty unrewarding?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it really is. i dont know if one time rewards ever reset. other then that, it's wait for the once a week rewards. they should have SR tickets for rank 1s, HR ticket for rank 2s, etc. give us a bigger reason to fight in the arena.

tpogs

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's a level cap?