What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

RedRob

Reputation score
I should probably mention the Rinko is a Taimanin, as I think there's a UFS one.

I'm thinking of using her to replace my 2nd R Sakura, as I only have one flat booster in that team, and Sakura's stats are low. Plus I already have one Sakura maxed out on her skill.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, it's a great replacement. their is only 1 SR rinko until we get the raid boss rewards.

Meltdown

Lurker
Reputation score
Is USF UR Rinko worth leveling at all? I'm sitting on 3 of them right now since I don't really see where they would be useful long term and have way too many other cards to level up right now. Should I just level one eventually for the scene or is it worth hanging onto them for specific missions later on? Also pulled a 5th Tomboy Sakura with the getting started booster they released today. I wanted Murasaki or USF Sakura damn it!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sadly, even now 5 years later, she is still (debatable) the worst UR card in the game. they give her 1 buff later. on top of her skill, she also gets USF attack up 22% at level 1 and 30% at level 5.

those are some HR level skills.

so if you have a good USF deck, you can set her as leader for her balance stats and cut taimanin damage by 1800 and raise attack by 26%. sadly this buff comes roughly 2-3 years later.

edit: ok what the actual fuck. 2 hour emergency maintenance. maintenance will be over at 12:00AM PST.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I think the new HR wasn't in the Gatcha pool.

tpogs

Reputation score
Okay guys, theorycraft time. This is my current deck.

Pretty decent, right? Well yesterday I got super lucky with an Oboro pull and now I'm toying with the idea of building a Demon deck. The only problem is it will neuter my defense and some of the card choices seem a bit wonky.

The cool thing about that attacks deck is that base, it has a whopping 35,145 attack power. The crappy thing about it is that Yukikaze's skill is a bit meh. It decreases the DEF of USF by 35%. Not something that's always useful. I thought about replacing her with Beach Babe Asagi because her skill effects all, but then she'd be losing out on a ton of bonus from the rest of the line up.

Another good thing about this setup is that I can rank the Murasaki up to skill level 4 for a little extra umph.

This is where things get sketchy. I don't know how high the SR's defense gets buy I've guessed around 3k to be on the safe side. This deck leaves me with around 22,000. A fair bit lower than my Taimanin's 27,000. It also has a specialized anti USF card in Asuka. She cuts damage from USF by 35%.

So what do you guys think? Should I invest the time and effort into ranking up some Demon scum? Is Beach Babe Asagi worth slipping into a Demon deck at this point? Which Arena babe is your favorite?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The demon SR gets 5582 defense at max level. I know because I just pulled my 4th with the event SR ticket.

I think your Taimanin deck is better though. Mainly because the demon deck has anti USF cards, at this point in the game the cards that focus on your own deck are better. More people also have Taimanin leads which will help when defeating bosses.

I think you should also have SR Rinko as your Taimanin lead, the flat 2500 attack is a bigger first boost. Not sure what the girl at the end of your Taimainin attack line does though, if she doesn't give a % increase to attack she should be replaced.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The girl at the end cuts demon def by 25%. Pretty good with all the demon raid bosses. For now, your taimanin deck is better, but your demon deck is real close. Just asuka needs to be replaced really.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm ready for this event to be over.
You and me both, lol. Seems like a very low participation event to me, too. I hardly have time for this game during the weekdays and I managed to get to rank 600 by yesterday, then went to be and I'm just over 1000. With the last event I'd lose 6-800 ranks overnight.

Ah well. Kinda nice getting to re-experience the events. Does anyone know how accurately the plot bits/h-scenes are translated? That's probably way too obscure/minor for anyone to know, but I'm curious if things like demon Murasaki wanted to be murdered by you while you fuck her or the low rank horned demon girl in the tux having a masochism fetish and wanting you to punch her a lot is actually how it went in the JP version. By Taimanin standards it almost seems tame.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, the prize isn't very good so it feels bad spending so much bp pots for the point rewards. i'm just gonna use natural regen from here when ever i don't have a red oni or speed demon to kill and probably still get the 2x HR ticket at 1 million points. i'm already at 700k.

tpogs

Reputation score
Yeah. I'm stopping at a million points.

The worst thing about this event is that it keeps all the mooks from killing my Fulsts for me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
YES 100% that! my unwanted raid bosses are not dying as fast lol. during tower events, they die faster because they have nothing to spend bp on.

tpogs

Reputation score
Maaan, for a Black Lilith game this sure does have a massive lack of giant Orc dick plowing into the heroines.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
there will be quite a bit to come. heck, i think 3 of the 5 tokiko cards scenes are specificially orc NTR lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
had to look up her scenes. she actually had more scenes (and 1 of them being orc ntr too). so man, she gets NTR'd a lot.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so i just tested the slayer cards and i'm probably the only one that thought this, but they don't give extra points for being in your deck. all they get is 3x, 4x or 5x attack during this event to help kill raid bosses. i removed the HR card from my deck and i got the same amount of points, but now i can actually kill it faster since it has a card i can actually use and not dead weight.

edit: i cracked and used my 2 SR tickets in hope of pulling a rinko. got rinko and a third copy of shiranui. now i just need a demon ingrid but my taimanin is looking better and better.

Last edited: