What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yup pretty much,

took 9 HR and 3 premium tickets before i got the R taimanin slayer card... jesus. but 3x is gonna help in saving pots.

edit: wtf, the game randomly entered maintenance while i had 6 minutes of fever time left...

maintenance for 1 hour it says.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn, this site always fails in the morning. Stated typing this message like 30 minutes ago...

The gacha point rolls do get converted after the event ends. Got 69 rare medals in 10k gacha points.

Was also willing to spend the 6k NG for this Asagi but they don't have the deal this time. Not doing the 3% UR gacha so decided to do the step-up, see if I could improve on last time results.

After that it was all down hill. Went for the 3k UR gacha, thought it would be worth it if I didn't get Rinko, pulled Rinko. Then 30 premium tickets didn't even get me 1 SR. I guess that's the price you pay for LR's.

Not going to be able to get Asagi now, sucks but not spending 6k NG without the guaranteed UR.

Also the gacha displays the skill at max level, no buffs yet.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh right, i even know that. just forgot LOL.

well, i knew it was too soon and good to be true.

edit: another extention. 1:50PM is the new estimation. it's like clockwork lol.

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont have these cards so i can't confirm, but are some of the buffs in? i swore oboro was in the 2000s and asuka was 1,200

if buffs are in, we got them MUCH sooner and i can't wait for my LR asagi's buffs.
The value you mentioned are the lvl 1 skill value. The value given to us in the lottery are the MAXED skill values, so the buffs are not in yet.
Man there's been so much maintenance, wonder what it is this time

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, time for some maintenance thoughts. In fact, one regarding the maintenance screen.

1539851208906.png ...Tokiko when ? I mean come on. Look at this face.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tokiko actually does get some cards later on in the game. with you and NTR. though that's spoilers =p

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tokiko actually does get some cards later on in the game. with you and NTR. though that's spoilers =p
Eh, I hardly see myself in the MC so not a problem. Speaking of...

So what exactly is the Fuuma clan's deal in the Taimanin series ? I get Asagi and Sakura are supposed to be Iga ninjas, what with the Igawa name, but there's like a few Fuuma aligned with the UFS coming from what I saw. Are they just a rogue ninja clan ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tbh, i dont follow the story at all and i don't remember the story line in the taimanin asagi games at all lol.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And with that, event is up. Got the R slayer card so, that's good I guess. Mishea SR from tickets as well, guess I'm gonna be a UFS main lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wtf fever time is bugged now or something. already 7 mins passed and not one raid boss has shown up. wtf is going on.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i just took a look at the rewards for us and saw that they are fucking us over hard.

our rewards are harder then it was in japan. we need 500k to get SR ticket. in japan it only took 200k. we are more then double. miria is 7 times harder to get. only 100k in japan and 700k for us. the last prize is the SR ticket at 200k, but for us, the last prize is at 1 million points. this is BS, sure there are "more prizes", but getting these insane amounts of points isn't possible this early, not without spending your entire pot collection or a huge chunk of it.

myamya

Reputation score
Does anyone know what the MVP rewards for each of the raid bosses are?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if i were you guys. don't play any more of the event. wait until they fix fever time. i'm gonna go to sleep and hope it's fixed when i wake up. if you spam the stages now, you are only making it cost more stamina with less exp. making it less efficient to run later.

myamya

Reputation score
Should have been clearer:ROFLMAO:, I meant the raid bosses for the event. Thanks for the help though dartred! Any general guidelines for these types of raid boss events? Should I give away lower level bosses because they have less HP? Are the MVP rewards worth it?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh, rewards for the raid bosses are random, but here's the prize pool. the prizes can be obtained from LA, MVP or finder. none has a greater chance then the other.

use the symbol chart at the bottom to see probability of that prize. "A fortune" is rinko, not sure why the translation is so bad. rinko has star symbol for herself, since she is the only one who can drop herself and at an extremely small chance.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
we are going into another emergency maintenance. i assume they are going to fix the raid boss problem during fever time.

tpogs

Reputation score
Welp, did the Step Up Gatch and got Swimsuit Asagi and my first LR in Asuka.