What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

tpogs

Reputation score
I kinda love all the patch fucks ups. These free goodies from the admins are pretty nice.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
maybe, but 1 hour i could have farmed more then 20 stamina pots so it wasn't worth for me =p

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn nice. Asagi looks so good.

Up to 40 premium tickets without a SR or higher. Glad I opted to go for the higher rarity tickets in past events.

Decided to look to see how my demon/USF teams were doing. My USF team isn't leveled but this is my demon deck:

I think it may now be my best deck. 1 Ingrid was from the Rinko UR pull, no idea where the second 1 came from, maybe the same pull. Not sure if I should remove Kicillia and put Murasaki there, make Saya Neo the leader and have a 5/5 Tenka fill last defense slot.

EDIT:
I also got the 2 R slayer cards. Is it worth putting them in a deck? I made a Taimanin deck but it only goes up to 18440 attack, before the bonus. I think the bonus only applies to the individual card, which doesn't seem to make it worth using.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
use your demon deck and just put an R slayer in. remove Kicillia for one. it's really about the 3x bonus more then how useful they are. i'm running the R taimanin even though it does nothing for me in the event. i just need to boost.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does the bonus apply to the whole team? The "ATK during this event" as the x3 applied to just the slayer's themselves. Does it apply to everyone during the boss encounter? A bit confused with how this works.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ It does not, it only applies to that singular card, but the slay bonus does not show on the card itself, per say. So, it applies, you just can't see it, I think they mean. Also if you use 2 of the same slayer, then it is only x3 for both, not x6 or x9 for each.

How is everyone else doing the event? Saving pots only for fever time and only using natural BP until fever time? Using a bit of pots every now and then?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The slayers seem a bit pointless then, unless you have really bad cards. The R's at least have terrible skills for this event and low attack stat, for me personally they don't synergise with the deck either. Having a proper skill and the right type of card to get the other cards' skill effects seem like it would be better.

As for the event, rank 227. Only been putting natural BP into it when I remember. Will try and do it more tonight.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i only attack milia or rinko. i give the crappy raid bosses out.

rank 143 but the game can't figure out how many bp pots i had left

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The slayers seem a bit pointless then, unless you have really bad cards. The R's at least have terrible skills for this event and low attack stat, for me personally they don't synergise with the deck either. Having a proper skill and the right type of card to get the other cards' skill effects seem like it would be better.

As for the event, rank 227. Only been putting natural BP into it when I remember. Will try and do it more tonight.
Yeah that's basically the reason. Just the R Taimanin has a little less than 2k attack, but with that x3 slay bonus, she is about a 6k attacker that has more atk than the pre-register Lightning Bolt. So really, if you have no shortage of 6k attackers, no point using her (at least, the beach babe would tear the raid bosses to confetti ribbons). I'm using her because she is REAL easy to max discipline and I have yet to max level the two devils I got from the last tower event.

And actually, I don't know how other skills like "increase all ally/increase all ally Taimanin" would work along with the x3 slay bonus. (If I had to guess, those skills come from the base stats?)

i only attack milia or rinko. i give the crappy raid bosses out.

rank 143 but the game can't figure out how many bp pots i had left
Maybe I'll start doing that, I've been killing all the raid bosses I seen and i'm only at rank 3,091. I have yet to get my first fever time though.

Edit: Got myself to 789 with my first Fever time. I'm less salty about the fact I pulled Rinko since I can use her now (ironic in her own event). Using Sachi in the deck does increase the attack and this is the first deck I hit 'base' 20k attack, even if it is for an event right now.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score

Just pulled Oboro from a generic Premium ticket. That's two LR's today. I can prolly take her and build a pretty good demon attack deck with Ingrid, and the demon Yukikaze and Murasaki's. Though my defense won't be as good as with my taimanin.

What to do? What to do?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
she gets buffed to give a 4000 flat boost AND 25% attack up to all allies at level 1. 6000 and 45% at level 5. they really make the LR's stand out and show that LR's really can't be compared against.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it's actually 0.5%. making it even more amazing to pull =p

tpogs

Reputation score
It's a shame Oboro is one of my least favorite Black Lilith girls.

Any idea on what the next event will be?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sure do. assuming it stays in order from now on. we have a PVP event next so no card prize.

if we do end up skipping it, which i hope we do. the next real event is a tower event again.

SR card is crappy balance card that reduces enemy USF damage by 1500 at level 1.

the HR card for this event is actually worth grabbing for once.

attack type with demon defense (which is hp) down by 25% at level 1 and 35% at level 5. grab 5 copies of her and you're effectively taking off 35% of a raid bosses HP before battling. this means a lot at higher raid boss levels with 200k hp.

ill wait for the actual event to be announced before i make my detailed post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow i actually dropped a raid boss card. now if only i could get lucky with rinko lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that i can agree with. i will still go for 1 copy

here is the full size art

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got to 100k points. Used HR+ and got my 3rd Shiranui. Guess I should just go ahead and put 3 in my deck. I think Saya as leader with x3 Shiranui and Enshae is the way to go.

RedRob

Reputation score
I used some tickets I saved and got as recompense for the maintenance to do some pulls.

Got some dupes to boost my cards' skills, and a SR Ingrid and SR Rinko.

Also did step-up, but got like one or two dupes. Everything else was trash. I need to abstain from paying for gachas for a while. Already blow over $150 on this thing. Luckily I saved up money from a summer job, and my current job.

But I need to kick this habit.