What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
good question. i dont see anything on the wikia about a level cap.

edit: less then 24 hours until we find out what the next event is.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This post is gonna be a bit longer as their are a lot more cards to go over. 10 new cards in total are being added, the event SR and HR, the gatcha bonus points cards and 4 new permanent gatcha cards. i will be skipping the R cards though. they are a waste of posting space and don't bring anything to the table. if any really good ones every come up, i will always include them.

TOWER EVENT - The Dark Witch's Wicked City

(arena event got skipped again, yay!)

if you are at all interested in tokiko, read the story of this event through the stages. this is the beginning of the story of tokiko's set of cards. i didn't realize this was the start of it until i was able to read it in english just now. so pay close attention if you are going after tokiko cards or just want tokiko story. the events that happen here will play into her cards to come.

the main SR prize

[SR] Miryuu (Demon)

but god damn, that body is worth q copy.

probably the worst prize card we've had sadly. even worst then SR raid boss rinko. at least rinko can give 30% atk boost in leader spot. this card is just straight up bad.

cuts damage from USF by 1500 at level 1. 2100 at level 5. so the probable here is, she is a balance type, so she is best used in leader position. if you put her in leader position, her skill is shown and no one is going to be attacking you with USF. making her useless. skip going for multiple copies of her. i'm going for the SR ticket prize and then going for the spot that has the best amount of ticket combination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Azami Rengyou (Taimanin)

Demon def (this is considered HP) down by 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5.

now this card is REALLY good if you can get 5 free copies. sure, she's not very good in arena, but that's not why most of us play this game. in the times where we get demon raid bosses, this card shines. for instances, when a raid bosses hp gets to the 100k or higher, it's more effect to cut off 35% of his health from the start for free. so don't use this card at the get-go, it won't be cutting much. once you start noticing it's getting harder to kill demon event raid bosses, then you swap her in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The event gatcha cards

[UR] Red Line (UFS)

Taimanin def (this is considered HP_ down by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

This one is hard to place in the good or bad pile. so i will say she is middle-line for a balance type. her skill being so high % means that in Taimanin RB events, this card shines and due to having some pretty high stats. placing her in the attack deck will actually not hurt your over all power too much. you can still put a good booster as your leader and have this card at the 50% activation rate. so yeah, this card is a taimanin raid boss killer. ESPECIALLY if you can raise her skill level. i can only imagine the easy street for future events if you can make taimanin raid bosses only have 50% hp with her level 5 skill lol.

[HR] Karen Himuro (Taimanin)

taimanin attack up 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5

finally the HR taimanin booster that we've all been waiting for. sadly, she is only in the event gatcha, meaning good luck pulling 5 copies to replace any max skill level sakura's you have. her attack type stats make her the perfect budget replacement.

Permanent Gatcha Additions

[LR] Aiko Yatsu (Taimanin)

Taimanin attack up 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5. this gets buffed 2 years later to a whopping 50% at level 1 and 70% at level 5. then gets buffed again 1 year more to include a 2000 flat boost at level 1. 3000 at level 5.
An amazing LR, as all LR should and "will" be. she starts off as being the LR version of a murasaki before her buffs. then she gets skill buffs, then she gets stat buffs somewhere between her first and second skill buff. as an LR, hope to pull her, but don't expect too lol. i know i'll give it a multi summon shot.

[HR] Hannah (UFS)

Taimanin def down 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5.

bad card, her skill does not match her stats. that's an attack based skill so she needs to go to the leader or attack slot, but she has def type stats. unlock her scene and trade for medals. she is a bad version of red line.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So basically another "save your pots" event. Shame.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes, but the good news is, this is where they learned that their prizes were shit. after this card, all event cards will range from good to amazing and their stats typing fit their skill types. were gonna have some good times to come after this next week.

tpogs

Reputation score
but god damn, that body is worth copy.
Kanburu.gif

USF really seem to have a lot of pisspoor cards atm.

Last edited:

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another tower event...I'm just going to be real with you all, I've only got 33 of the 1/2 stamina pots, should I just go ham the whole day hoping and praying I get speed demons to compensate?

Was hoping it was arena event so that I couldn't care so much and casually try to get speed demon and red oni.

tpogs

Reputation score
I'd skip it if I were you. If you reaaally want the card try and get in the top 2500. Shouldn't be too hard.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, it won't be too hard, the real problem for me is the mid term rewards lol. I usually try for the 151-500(something like that) range for the 3 hr tickets and 4 normal gacha tickets. The tier after the SR ticket. Might have to let that go too sadly...

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah, ill probably go for the sr ticket at midterm and just save my pots for the next event. 2 bad events in a row is a real bummer though.

tpogs

Reputation score

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
try your luck as getting an SR with the rare medals you get from exchanging XD?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes, it's real oboro, not evil clone oboro that the LR is.

this is her in case you haven't played taimanin asagi 3

RedRob

Reputation score
I'm just going to get up high enough for the tickets for the next event, and try to farm more pots.

My teams are coming along nicely, and I will do a team update later today. It'll be separate posts though as I'm still getting this "post is too long thing" from ULMF.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
still think that's weird condsidering the size of my post >.>

RedRob

Reputation score
I wonder if it's something with my internet connection. It's working today though. But onto the update.
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.20.45.png
Rinko is still at level 1, busy training other stuff.
Skill:1/5/4/2/1
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.22.25.png
Fully leveled.
Skill:5/4/2/2
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.23.14.png
Training Ingrid and Saya
Skill:1/2/1/1/1
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.24.18.png
Fully leveled
Skill:2/1/2/1
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.26.14.png
Need to train Sakura
Skill:1/3/5/1/1
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 16.27.16.png
Fully leveled
Skill:1/4/5/3

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for taimanin deck, put rinko as your leader. you'll get the biggest boost that way. everything else is fine and just needs levels like you mentioned. demon deck is looking good.

edit: lets see if we get a maintenance extention this time lol. estimated maintenance until 10:00 PST.

editedit: game is up right on time! time to see if i can get the bonus HR in a relatively low amount of tickets.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn, can't complain...

just did a 10 ticket summon in hopes of the HR card and pulled UR tomboy sakura. now i have 2 tomboy sakura's, can't chase the HR card. need to save my tickets for annerose. my luck with UR and LR is insane >.>

just maxed level'd the raid boss rinko. her lewd text... nice. i have that kinda fetish so insta boner. i wont spoil what she says.

edit: damn, the second scene was hot. she was worth getting a copy.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
PRETTY IMPORTANT INFO SO I"M GONNA POST IT HERE AND IN MY EVENT INFO POST

if you are at all interested in tokiko, read the story of this event through the stages. (i think) this is the beginning of the story of tokiko's set of cards. i didn't realize this was the start of it until i was able to read it in english just now. so pay close attention if you are going after tokiko cards or just want tokiko story. the events that happen here will play into her cards to come.

let me get further into the story so i can be more sure.

edit emergency maintenance from 11:30 to 12:00. kinda expected but still a downer to see happen. i dont think i noticed any errors in the hour and a half i was playing.

Last edited: