What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll be going for 2; I already have 2 copies of Mari and I got a Rebecca Silky last event. I could put one of them as a leader to fit all 5 defense cards and call it a day.

What I am going to do, is decide if I want to get my usual midterm rewards or try for the SR ticket. Seeing Tpogs pull an Oboro from a SR ticket started to make me feel I need to stock on those.

myamya

Reputation score
Which faction does the all defense down 30% card belong to?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Which faction does the all defense down 30% card belong to?
Taimanin.

but demons get annerose 30% down like 7 events from now if we stay on schedule. that's the one i plan to blow all my tickets on. not because she's broken, but annerose is my favorite lilith title girl.

the 1* cards are only for collection. they have no effects and where only gotten when you buy magazines in japan and use a code found inside.

edit: maintenance time. i think i landed at 40th place. i went to play league in the last 15 mins. i dont think i got pushed out.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I'm only getting 4 copies. I simply lost the will to click.

RedRob

Reputation score
So doing new event. And damn is this cute. MC got ammesia, and is working with Murasaki to escape a dungeon. I just read the first scene, and their interactions are adorable. Plus Murasaki replaces that secretary chick for the event.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I just got another UR Murasaki and LR Asuka from the Step Up Gatcha right before the servers went down. Here's hoping I didn't lose them.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dude, what is that luck lol.

1 hour 30 min maintenance...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
holy shit, 3 and a half hour maintenance. what did they break this time lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
go to discipline. choose your base card. then click on all copies to be fed into it. like the experience cards would. you simply use all the extra copies of the same card to be used as experience and it will increase the skill level of a card from 1/5 to 2/5.

as an example, the 5 vampire asagi i got from the reward. i used 1 card as the base and fed in the 4 extra copies to make the skill go from 1/5 to 5/5.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
go to discipline. choose your base card. then click on all copies to be fed into it. like the experience cards would. you simply use all the extra copies of the same card to be used as experience and it will increase the skill level of a card from 1/5 to 2/5.

as an example, the 5 vampire asagi i got from the reward. i used 1 card as the base and fed in the 4 extra copies to make the skill go from 1/5 to 5/5.
And suddenly the fact I'm struggling ability wise and storage wise makes an awful lot of sense. Thanks.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no problem.

maintenance extended 40 mins. grand total of 4 hours and 10 mins unless another extension comes. wth happened...

edit: another 30 minutes added. grand total of 4 hours and 40mins. expected finish time 3:30 PST.

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On a completely unrelated note, does something happen after getting to stage 50 of the last raid event?
I called it quits after I got the SR ticket, so I wonder if the story got a conclusion of some sort.
To be honest the Amidahara arc was confusing in general for me.

Meltdown

Lurker
Reputation score
On a completely unrelated note, does something happen after getting to stage 50 of the last raid event?
I called it quits after I got the SR ticket, so I wonder if the story got a conclusion of some sort.
To be honest the Amidahara arc was confusing in general for me.
I finished 50 on the last arc not this one but I assume it's the same. You just run 50 again and again, nothing noteworthy about doing it.

As for the current arc, I'm going to take it easy for this one. I have 5 cards worth of Tomboy Sakura so this card doesn't do much for me overall, and it will give me time to get my pots back up. I'll see where I care to place for mids and then let it ride probably, although I'll still clear 100 regardless for the story.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yo, Vampiress Asasgi's epilogue had some humor in it I wasn't expecting. I need to get me a copy Michiko when she's available.

Also saw the opening to the new event. The translators are having fun with this, I am starting to think lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i wasn't expecting so much comedy among the dark story. i like it.

god i miss tower events. every one is killing my unwanted raid bosses so quickly XD

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
Maaaaan. Young Murasaki's got a dong. =(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oooh... lol.. i'm down with the futa. so long as the futa is doing futa on girl action. i just dont get a kick from my MC touching a dong. even if it's on a futa. i just like watching the futa doing the pounding. there are more futa on female cards later. still want the card due to it being better then mari =p.

RedRob

Reputation score
So I just found a TABA viewer, it has a bunch of scenes, with stuff from the japanese version. You can flip between eng and jap for the language, but obviously the only scenes in english are from the version on nutaku. Thing's like 9 GBs, but I got everything patched. Unless it's against the rules, I'll post a link for the file, once I learn the ins and outs of such.