What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i'd like to see it. i didn't pull a chevalier so i want to see her eng scene.

RedRob

Reputation score
So turns out there was more stuff to add to it, and the thing in it's entirety is 11GBs.

Uploading it to mega now.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh so it's not some online viewer? interesting.

RedRob

Reputation score
It's an html thing. You click on one of the html files, and you get a gallery just like in the main game. One html displays them with the card image, the other with icons you see on the card's page.

Use E to switch languages, and O to see only the stuff that's in english. Got everything from this pastebin I found out about on Rattan Man's blog.
There's not a lot of english scenes, but I downloaded all the stuff for future scenes since then I just update a single file then each time new content comes out on nutaku.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ I'd be very much interested in it; I've been contemplating on quitting really.

It's not the game's fault or anything; I personally don't stick with gacha game because I really loathe missing out by not being lucky enough to pull x.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yikes, it's actually getting a bit expensive on the pots to go for the SR ticket. i just finished floor 150 which put me in first place. i dont see the competition being fierce enough to force me to go all the way to floor 200. i dont want to waste about 200-300 stamina pots for just an SR ticket. though i'll probably get a few premium tickets in the event gatcha. i did get 1 already from it so far.

another emergency maintenance... they really screwed up this event lol.

edit: holy shit, they really added another 30 mins. maintenance will be done at 1AM PST... what is going on.

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
On one hand, I'm glad that I live like ... half a globe away, so by the time I get to play, everything will be finished
On the other hand, I'm having JP FGO flashback o_O

RedRob

Reputation score
It's done. If anybody wants the link for the mega download, pm me.

Again, it's big, 11GB, so it'll take a while to load. And you'll either have to have the app, or download it through chrome.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's done.

Again, it's big, 11GB, so it'll take a while to load. And you'll either have to have the app, or download it through chrome.

If that's not to anyone's liking, here's the links for the indvidual files.
I think lot of peoples will apreciate the effort, however I'll remind just in case there any scene like that, but the forum rules don't allow to link to loli / shota. So if any in there, you can't gave the link openly.

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
By that, do you mean characters that look like such, or characters that are actually underage? Cause I can say there's none of the latter.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
By that, do you mean characters that look like such, or characters that are actually underage? Cause I can say there's none of the latter.
The forum abide by the "if it look like loli then it is loli" rule to avoid any possible legal trouble.
If you're unsure, the best is to ask a moderator.

RedRob

Reputation score
Well, the only defense I can say is that I know of some "loli" scenes in the version on nutaku, so I don't think there will be any legal trouble if they can get away with it.

But I'll remove the links.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really wanted the new demon UR and against my better judgement I did a x10 premium roll.

The step-up gacha gave me a bunch of 2* and 3*s, so all's well that ends well.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
holy shit, you got one of the best cards in the game lol. she is insane once the buffs come in. congratz dude, i want that card so bad.

RedRob

Reputation score
Fun fact, she's Murasaki's sister. Which never really comes into play.

Usually I would be a bit disgruntled at your luck, due to a lack of my own, but now I'm probably just going to play for the story scenes, and not care about cards since I got that viewer now.

Speaking of, tpogs, the scene your icon comes from is translated. Don't know why, but it is.

tpogs

Reputation score
Ingrid best girl.

Edit: You're a freak.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn i really want that SR ticket, but it's so far... they really made it too much of a stretch goal.