What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
correct, this is a tower event.

this event hurt my bp stash so hard. i had 1700+ when i started and now i'm at 1200. if it wasn't for collecting pots and dropping some 3BP pots at the same time. i think i would have gone under 1k.

BUT, i did get 3 UR's this event which is unheard of for me as a FTP player. if only 1 of them was the slayer UR for that insane bonus...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
apparently a card that you could only get in JP version through serial purchase like tokiko and the asagi/sakura/muraski that were in the gatcha a while back.

except this time they are actually giving her to use for free. kinda sucks that it's a special celebration, because that might mean any future serial cards might end up in the gatcha again since they dont often do celebrations.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, we good now game. Until the next faux pas at least.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse my french. Either way, do we know what event type is next ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes, up next is suppose to be an old tower event for demon murasaki

if we skip it, then we have a pvp event

if all units in your attack deck are demon. raise attack by 45% at level 1. 65% at level 1.

pretty damn huge boost.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh hey, it's Crackle/Krakul. I'm surprised at how many cards she got, I'm guessing she's a fan favorite. I can see why.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i mean... cat girl and japan... lol

iirc she has a wedding dress card. i want ALL wedding dress cards.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
event Oboro's first scene has scat in it
Oh goddaaaamit. I wish I could know in advance which ones do without just seeing the whole thing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
i mean... cat girl and japan... lol

iirc she has a wedding dress card. i want ALL wedding dress cards.

She appear in the loading screen at taimani rpgx

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aight, paging Taimanin lore connaisseurs here :

Well first, now I know the whole deal with the UFS Fuuma that are around : they followed one Danjou Fuuma, who's now working with the UFS along with that Gisuke guy, who's also from the clan. That's not what I'm wondering.

The Taimanin series has a history of putting most sex scenes as bad ends. So is this one for Tokiko ? Also : when does it actually take place ? She mentions losing consciousness when going shopping with Sakura, which is probably the displaced younger Sakura we've seen for quite a bit now. This also doesn't line up with Miryu's event, unless I missed something.

...Man Taimanin lore is a rabbit hole huh ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the HR tokiko scene is part of a 3 card series. the other 2 cards are event cards so no worries about not pulling her in a gatcha and missing out on her scenes.

the next card is her being trained even further and anal penetration

the last card in the series is MC (you) finally fucking her.... BUT, she isn't a virgin. as in, she didn't bleed for her "first time".

this still confuses some players and here's why.

later on, we get more cards.

a wedding tokiko card with Gisuke (the green guy right?). in the second unlocked H-scene, he takes her virginity. people are saying this is an illusion in her mind to break her, but then if that's true. why isn't she a virgin? this would actually help to show that it's not an illusion and why she isn't a virgin.
this takes place between card 2 and 3 of the series. hence why i think she's not a virgin any more. it's to let you know what happened.

another card actually has Tokiko sneak out to meet Gisuke again and this one is no illusion.

[/spoilers]
it's the lack of translations that's confusing us. once we get to this part in the english version, we can finally know for sure what happens. did tokiko really lose her virginity to gisuke or why isn't she a virgin any more.

it doesn't help that this game has "alternate universes" and "clones", so it made following the events harder.

there was this time when they killed tokiko and it wasn't until the event ended that it was just a fake tokiko

with all this evidence, it's hard say it wasn't Gisuke, BUT i can't say 100% it was either. we'll just have to wait a year or so for all the cards AND the Wedding card to get the full story.

oh, there is also this 1 scene that i dont know where it goes to. it has to be to an HR card or R card since it's one scene, but it takes place between card 1 and 2 in the trio. it's just more training. timeline wise.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
REVIVAL EVENT - Pandemonium The Confined Demon

REWARDS

[SR] [Immortal Devil] Murasaki Yatsu (Demon)

raises demon attack by 2500 at level 1. 3500 at level 5

if you missed both the original run and the demon asagi event, this is the best demon flat booster you can get right now. (or you can try and pull 5X chavalier from the gatcha lol)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Reina Nanakiri (UFS)

raises USF attack by 1500 at level 1. 2500 at level 5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW GATCHA SLAYER CARDS

i don't know how this is gonna work. the asagi gatcha set of 4 weren't part of the revival, in fact, this new set was the slayer set for another event. we are getting them early. looks like we will have 2 slayer sets.

[UR] [Awakened] Asagi (Demon)

Increase the attack of all Allies by 25% at level 1. 45% at level 5... just asagi doing asagi things... again.

still can't deny she's hot though.

[HR] Linda McNeill (UFS)

Increase USF attack by 1500 at level 1. 2500 at level 5

[R] [Ecsta] Relina (Demon)

If all cards in your attack deck are demon, increase demon attack by 24% at level 1. 32% at level 5

balance stats, otherwise would have been a great R card. she suffers from Reiga syndrome

[R] Akari Kagachi (Taimanin)

If all cards in your attack deck are taimanin, increase taimanin attack by 24% at level 1. 32% at level 5.

great R card, just like the mermaid

OLD GATCHA SLAYER CARDS

these SHOULD still get slayer bonus. so if you're like me, who pulled the sakura after the event ended. she will get a slayer bonus. i just hope they don't nerf the bonus on the old set so the new set sells better, because the old set is the proper slayer cards that was meant for this revival.

[UR] [Darkwater Shadow] Sakura Igawa (UFS)

Raises USF attack by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

glad i pulled this one. her skill suffers from UR syndrome (hard to pull more copies to level the skill).

but hot damn, this is one of the few sakuras that looks like a women and not a teen trying.

[HR] Anushka Lai (Demon)

lowers USF def by 600 points at level 1. 1000 points at level 5.

[R] Fang Bai Hua (Taimanin)

reduce damage from demons by 300 at level 1. 900 at level 5

reduce damage from taimanin by 300 at level 1. 900 at level 5

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oop, thread kinda died out of event dullness huh ?

Guess I can contribute by confirming that old slayer cards do not retain their old point boost percentages, they instead give a flat boost. UR give 25, HR 15 and R 10. It's... really meh.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it's extremely bad. i do have the OLD UR. to make it worst, ,the flat boost comes in AFTER the % booster so you can't even maximize the gain. it's really bad.

the reason this is dying is because a few of us have moved on to the official discord channel. i would recommend you join. the live chat keeps things up to date. even if it's just a few of us who regularly uphold the conversations.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
On the official server, and another one which is led by Valloth which is the more active one. Can send invitations in case of interest.