What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I've done all I can do before the maintenance. Now to just see what I wake up to tomorrow.

I know there's a lot of focus on the Premium Tickets, but the Rare Medals are absolutely hilarious. Rare.PNG

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
jesus f'ing christ lol

i put 30 tickets into the banner and i STILL can't get the R USF for the extra multiplier.

working with only the HR and demon R. at level 110. it finally got me 100k per kill to net me 2 rewards per take down.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I just leave this here:
TABA.png
Also, sent a friend request to you as well, Fang. In case you may have a spot free at some point~

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Missed the screenshot, but just got UR Ririko out of a regular ticket. I'm 3/3 on URs gotten by regular tickets lol. (the other two are UFS Yukikaze and Sakura)

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Alright, so I'm 5 Sakuras away from hitting the 500 mil cap so that should happen during my next fever. After that, I will try to keep spawning event raids as often as possible and just immediately put them up for assist for friends to take down, except any that will trigger fevers. Then I'll throw out as many Larks and Sakuras in that 15 mins as you guns can handle. Hopefully that means getting as many possible points as you can.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, so I'm 5 Sakuras away from hitting the 500 mil cap so that should happen during my next fever. After that, I will try to keep spawning event raids as often as possible and just immediately put them up for assist for friends to take down, except any that will trigger fevers. Then I'll throw out as many Larks and Sakuras in that 15 mins as you guns can handle. Hopefully that means getting as many possible points as you can.
Crap, just when I'm out of BP pots. Oh well.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sounds good. i'm barely at 135 sakuras. i could use all i can get my hands on. if you can, put up your angler when you get sakura's.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Are you built around UFS? My Ingrid has one extra level so gets 55% Taimanin debuff so that's what I've been using against Sakura.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
my sakura fighting deck

can kill sakura lvl 130~ `with a friend leader that is meant to fight taimanin cards or level 1 LR asagi, in 3 pots.

sadly, haven't pulled the R USF slayer card and i'm about 40 tickets deep now. wtf is this gatcha with not giving me desired cards when i need them...

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I ended up tossing the R cards into defense so I could get a better attack synergy with the faction matching and more stacking buffs.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i thought slayers must be in attack deck to get the bonus points.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Nope, just gotta be in the deck and you still get the point boost.

Looks like you're at lvl 200 Lark, try it both ways and you'll see the points.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thanks, just killed your 70% hp sakura with 3 BP.

gave me 175k point!

cptkleenex

Reputation score
If you guys don't consider it too spamy, I can post a 10 minute warning before I activate a Fever Time, that way you know when to really pay attention. Haven't had one in a bit so should hopefully get one in the near future.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
TOWER EVENT - A Vengeful White Day

Reduce Demon defense by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5

if you missed maika or just have a demon deck that's better rounded out. this is the perfect replacement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Hisui Yuri (Taimanin)

If all cards in your defense deck are taimainin, raise taiminin defense by 30% at level 1. 45% at level 5.

i may be wrong with how google translated it, but if it's correct. this is the best HR card we've ever gotten. this is extremely useful for new players. if that's how the skill actually works. ill edit it when it's released tomorrow if it's wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] [Wandering] Oboro Koukawa (UFS)

lowers all enemies defense by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

this will be the last 30% defense down card needed to round out the faction typing's

[HR] [Battle Axe] Hotaru Kise (Taimanin)

raises taimanin defense by 900 at level 1. 1700 at level 5. (later buffed to 2000 up to 3000 at level 5)

and the return of kise is here. funny, i consider the first one better lol.

[R] Reiga (Demon)

if all cards in your attack deck are demons, raise attack by 24% at level 1. 32% at level 5.

reiga might have been thee best R card ever if it wasn't for her balance based stats. 32% is insane for an R card. sadly, she doesn't belong in an attack deck because her of her low attack and putting her in your leader slot makes your defense deck have to work harder with this card having low defense. still, a new player can probably use it for filler perhaps.

[R] Tulia Elsheimer (UFS)

if all cards in your attack deck are USF, raise attack by 24% at level 1. 32% at level 5.

Reiga wishes she had Tulia's stats.

this makes Tulia the best R card in the game right now. that skill makes her beat out even HR's in term of % increase at max skill level.

i might pull for 1 copy, because sexy blonde mermaid.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
>Gives Demon's own ATK down card
>THEN gives Demon's their own DEF down card
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! IT'S DEMON'S ALL DAY!! Hisui Yuri sounds like a good option for those who missed the Valentines event though.
Really though, if I can score that card I just do not need other factions anymore. Pure demon all the way. Getting at least 3 copy's would solidify me on such going forward.
Next is a tower climb, and not a raid boss right? Though with so many extra who bought in hard this event when word came out on the 'ticket rush', I get the sneaking feeling next one's going to be harder to keep in decent numbers. Top 300 is something of a battle, but it chances are would be worse if the people in it cared much for the grand prize. Oboro though, even if people aren't running heavy demon, is a larger fan fav then Sakura, so I expect to see this getting aggressive hard.