What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Here's a question, my Lapis's first H scene "Respond to feelings" is still showing up censored and displays complete gibberish for the text. Super Hippo suggested to me this is a problem with my ISP, but I checked with them and they confirmed they don't have any hidden cache's that would cause the issue.

I connected to a Germany IP via VPN as a test and the scene worked fine. Has anyone had any luck getting Lapis's first H scene to play properly in the US?

Here's a question, my Lapis's first H scene "Respond to feelings" is still showing up censored and displays complete gibberish for the text. Super Hippo suggested to me this is a problem with my ISP, but I checked with them and they confirmed they don't have any hidden cache's that would cause the issue.

I connected to a Germany IP via VPN as a test and the scene worked fine. Has anyone had any luck getting Lapis's first H scene to play properly in the US?

Still symbols here too. Then again I don't even care really since I never planned on reading it anyway. :p

Edit: Looks like I'm almost done leveling again. Took a bit longer since I only used M Eggs this time.

8eyVhLD.jpg

Edit2: Trade team is still so far away from 116k. :(

vNVN5no.jpg

Last edited:

Hello all,

Today we have unlocked the second event Trading post.
Here you can exchange Void Grimoire items for Dream Blossom's Sakura event.

We have all the girls and all the rarities available once again.

Everyone who didn't had time to catch/evolve all the Dream Blossom Sakura event Girls now it's the second chance.

The exchange will close on 16 February.

We hope you will enjoy it,
X-Overd Team.
Ok, I guess? The Salome event was too short (content, not duration), can't deny that.

half price right now on SSR exchange.

12 crystals per SSR. That's pretty good seeing that we no longer have the 10+1 SSR roll

Good, I was missing Karue's SSR. Now's a good time to grab.

Might as well max Laticia's SSR too, since she's already 4/6.

After that... I guess I'll just stop at 1/6 Souffle.

Hmm, just realized the SSRs must've been mispriced. Just snagged max copies of them since they were only 800 grimoires for some reason instead of 10000.

P.S. 1 slot open on friends list.

Last edited:

Hmm, just realized the SSRs must've been mispriced. Just snagged max copies of them since they were only 800 grimoires for some reason instead of 10000.

P.S. 1 slot open on friends list.

I don't think they were ever intended to be 10,000 grimoires. There was never any reason to farm that many grimoires due to the limited number of things you could buy with them at the time. I imagine that's probably why they priced them cheaper.

I don't think they were ever intended to be 10,000 grimoires. There was never any reason to farm that many grimoires due to the limited number of things you could buy with them at the time. I imagine that's probably why they priced them cheaper.

Yeah, but they're 800 grimoires when SRs are 2000.

:pDefinitely a mistake. Multiple SSR at 800 when the previous event required 10000.

But as a passive f2p I am not complaining :p

I just started playing this, so I'm a real big newbie. I need some friends to help me with some of the raid/gate keepers... I just ran into a lv 22 Fenrir (wtf? My highest is lv 12).

So, name's Herro and ID: 4703145. I'd like some help please and thank you!

-Thank you Rawr!

Last edited:

I just started playing this, so I'm a real big newbie. I need some friends to help me with some of the raid/gate keepers... I just ran into a lv 22 Fenrir (wtf? My highest is lv 12).

So, name's Herro and ID: 4703145. I'd like some home please and thank you!

If the current grimoire event exchange still has SSRs priced at 800, I'd suggest trying to farm as many of them as you can and going for them. Since it's probably not often you can get SSRs maxed that cheap.

If the current grimoire event exchange still has SSRs priced at 800, I'd suggest trying to farm as many of them as you can and going for them. Since it's probably not often you can get SSRs maxed that cheap.

Thanks for the request, your dude bodies raid bosses even with the lv scale. I could probably get one of them, since I ran out out of cookies and tarts.

Should I be leveling common weapons? I do have a select UC weapons.

Thanks for the request, your dude bodies raid bosses even with the lv scale. I could probably get one of them, since I ran out out of cookies and tarts.

I'll save the ores for when you have the money to upgrade, you'll run out of ores soon enough. You should be upgrading your ship first though and selling the excess ingredients.

R weapons are plentiful once you start trade missions, and eventually you'll get enough shards for SSR weapons.

Cookies will probably help you more than tarts. Especially on the daily quests, you want to use cookies on those always, preferably crispy cookies.

You'll get tons of UC weapons from free gacha easily, so if you're gonna level weapons don't bother with commons.

7 spots open after some long due clearing.

Thanks all! I accepted your invite Ferrari! I found it almost hard to progress from Map 2-1 and thought I had to upgrade some weapons or something.

But at least I have some idea of what to do now, which is upgrade my ship and look out for that penguin daily to level up my parties.

Looks like I'll only be able to save up around 34-35k shards before maint. Hopefully I don't need too many to max whatever comes. <.<

looks like I'm being forced to play this garbage again to get free shit in fkg.

Just cus I don't play doesn't mean I don't want to collect what I'm entitled to.

What tasks do we need to complete in FKG to get what ever is being offered in this game?

Looks like the cancerous banned guy got unbanned.

Mods please, keep him banned.

Back