What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Best stage to farm for event eggs? Feels like I'm getting more drops from stage 10 than the epilogue

looks like I'm being forced to play this garbage again to get free shit in fkg.

Just cus I don't play doesn't mean I don't want to collect what I'm entitled to.

What tasks do we need to complete in FKG to get what ever is being offered in this game?

Nobody is forcing you to play this game. Calling it garbage isn't going to get you much help.

Best stage to farm for event eggs? Feels like I'm getting more drops from stage 10 than the epilogue

Hmm, idk about that. I did 10 to check and it dropped 19 19 19 24.

On Epilogue it was 30 30 30 20. Even if I got 1 less drop on Epilogue it more or less would make up the difference.

Then again would need a much bigger sample size to be sure.

Edit: Just did another epilogue and got 20 20 20 25 30. So I guess it varies a bit.

i dont see the requirements for x overeds crossover rewards ie the things i need to do in fkg to get xovered items anywhere what are they ?

Last edited:

What are the chances that a new player will be able to get the 1600 egg drops? I've just unlocked it and am having trouble beating the prologue boss with occasionally my whole team getting oneshot.

Anything I can do short term that could help?

i dont see the requirements for x overeds crossover rewards ie the things i need to do in fkg to get xovered items anywhere what are they ?

On the right hand side. Has a picture of Kerria and what you need to do is under her. It swaps between that and a leaderboard for eggs.

All you need to do is collect stones from the reissue event. 500 for 5 golden eggs, 1000 for 25 crystals, 1500 for 35 crystals and 1700+ for an SSR Sephira.

What are the chances that a new player will be able to get the 1600 egg drops? I've just unlocked it and am having trouble beating the prologue boss with occasionally my whole team getting oneshot.

Anything I can do short term that could help?

I'm guessing the boss must have an aoe or something. In that case you want to use cc skills, so if you managed to pull anyone who has silence or paralyze, those are usually the ones you want to use.

It's still a gamble though since low level silence and paralyzes aren't guaranteed to work, but either should stop the aoes.

On the right hand side. Has a picture of Kerria and what you need to do is under her. It swaps between that and a leaderboard for eggs.

All you need to do is collect stones from the reissue event. 500 for 5 golden eggs, 1000 for 25 crystals, 1500 for 35 crystals and 1700+ for an SSR Sephira.

3 copies of event SSR Sephira.

thanks forgot they hid info in that i dont play full screen very often so it doesnt show for me

Does X-Overd get to the point where you only need to log in 2-3 times a day?

Also the gacha section in the game guide doesn't show anything. The Gentleman gacha says you get a SSR, but when I rolled I got a SR. How does it work?

Also the gacha section in the game guide doesn't show anything. The Gentleman gacha says you get a SSR, but when I rolled I got a SR. How does it work?

What do you mean? Male gacha can give R-SSR.

What do you mean? Male gacha can give R-SSR.

Below the picture it says "SSR for FREE ! 200 Shards per Spin". I thought maybe it was a 1 time deal where you get a guaranteed SSR on the first spin.

Below the picture it says "SSR for FREE ! 200 Shards per Spin". I thought maybe it was a 1 time deal where you get a guaranteed SSR on the first spin.

Yeah I got no idea what it means. I just spammed some 10x rolls and got one without any SSRs at all, so it's clearly not that either.

Yeah I got no idea what it means. I just spammed some 10x rolls and got one without any SSRs at all, so it's clearly not that either.

Oh well, thanks for trying. Guess I will just try the cheaper one for now.

Just done a roll on the 2nd event gacha and got SSR Alchemy Salome. Is she good?

Oh well, thanks for trying. Guess I will just try the cheaper one for now.

Just done a roll on the 2nd event gacha and got SSR Alchemy Salome. Is she good?

She's probably one of the best aoe attackers we have at the moment. Problem is you need job 74 for that. :p

She's probably one of the best aoe attackers we have at the moment. Problem is you need job 74 for that. :p

And my max is 50. So I have to get the same girl multiple times to increase my job level that high... That sounds like a pain. I think I may just try and get my FKG tickets and call it a day for X-Overd :p

it just means you have a chance to get a ssr male inside and once you clear out all the r and uc male jobs the chance goes up slightly
also if you roll a unit that has a max job as in 16/16 on most r jobs you get refunded any shards spent on that unit

Last edited:

I just noticed looking at the jp wiki that there was supposed to be a story at the start, in the middle, and at the end of the event stages. Did Nutaku just cut it out so they didn't have to translate it?

Also I noticed that it also says the final stage can sometimes drop 100 eggs, so it probably is better than 10 in that case.

It means you can get SSRs without using Crystals. The other shard gacha does not have anything higher than Rs available in it.

Got to stage 4 of the event, I think I could clear the level but when I set it to auto my helper auto-used MP draining attacks and it completely messed me up. Is there a way to see what my helper will do when selecting auto? It's happened a few times to me now and its so annoying.

I got through the first few levels by getting to 6/7, using any buffs my team has + healing, finishing the round and then using my biggest attacks on the boss. For these later rounds I really need to have my helper doing it too otherwise I don't have enough damage :(

It means you can get SSRs without using Crystals. The other shard gacha does not have anything higher than Rs available in it.

Thanks for this. Think I will stick to the small gacha for now so I can level up my equipment a bit.

Should I be spending my crystals on the banner with Salome in it to try and evolve my SSR job? I saw you can trade crystals for SSR's but I only have 5 at the moment.

EDIT: Had enough stamina for 1 more run after posting and decided to give it another try. With the helper not wasting MP I was just able to complete the mission. Don't think I will be able to get higher though.

Last edited:
Back