What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

when i was playin daily the game got easier once i gave up on most females got and leveled ssr shien and schwartz sr elo and a frezia and dumped fire and magic shards into making a perfect sword for shien and schwartz
unfortunately while some of the females are good its harder to get there better jobs so the men who you can max with shards turn out better faster and end up carrying you

Not to mention, even if you max a female SSR job, chances are she'll have around 2/3s of males hp/mp because you don't have all her SR copies.

I didn't think I could do it, but I managed to finally get 1600+ with my super under leveled team. The main factor was a person on my friends list who has a level 50 male character, that carried me to the Epilogue (surprised they didn't remove me, and, by the time of this post, it seems like they gave up on the game as it says they haven't been seen in 30+ days.), though there was some maps where I was able to do it fine with weaker helpers, mostly the early maps.

Got a bit brick walled and stayed at Stage 6 for a few days, where I took some time to level up a bit. Fodders were a bit tough to deal with and like 70% of my team died instantly to the boss AoE. Mostly just had to level up to deal with the fodder as the level 50 friend could easily one shot the boss by using a skill that raised their attack super high at the cost of taking more damage and using a skill that did XXL damage. After leveling up a bit and reaching the Epilogue I was able to farm it fairly easy enough. Just need to finish up the Dailies and I'll be set for muh Gold dupes. :V

when i was playin daily the game got easier once i gave up on most females got and leveled ssr shien and schwartz sr elo and a frezia and dumped fire and magic shards into making a perfect sword for shien and schwartz
unfortunately while some of the females are good its harder to get there better jobs so the men who you can max with shards turn out better faster and end up carrying you

Wow, sounds like there's no other way than to rely on mancha. Somehow that makes me want to drop the game a little bit. I'll stick with it for a little bit to see how it goes, at least I don't have to rely on RNG to get 1 crystal even if it is a free one a day.

Wow, sounds like there's no other way than to rely on mancha. Somehow that makes me want to drop the game a little bit. I'll stick with it for a little bit to see how it goes, at least I don't have to rely on RNG to get 1 crystal even if it is a free one a day.

i dropped it for the absurd event grinding and not being able to get everything without real money and even more grinding not the reliance on the mancha while a slight issue i dont really mind it as it allowed me to work on any units without worrying about falling behind even now a month or so after i dropped the game i can auto most things

Last edited:

Not had time to get eggs today, giving up on them. I would have only gotten a dupe anyway. Still doing the dailies but I can't remember if I have done 3 or 4 now.

The game seems to be fairly enjoyable now I know what's going on but I just don't have time for 3 Nutaku games, especially when the 3rd game takes so much time. Once the collab has finished I might try and play this casually for a bit but the grinding + the needing to get SSR's multiple times is a bit of a pain for me.

Shien and Schwarz are just OP as hell. I've never used any male characters and do just fine. Whether or not that remains true down the line is up in the air, but for now I auto anything

Also, I use Laticia for everything and she is total garbage. Game is just endless, forever grinding. Just keep doing your dailies and hitting the fire and wood gatekeepers, buying and upgrading exchange ssr weapons for the characters you like and it'll be OK

Fellow Laticia user here, can confirm she's garbage in a fight.

If only she wasn't so adorable in bed.

Course, if she wasn't, I'd have much less reason to keep playing.

Fellow Laticia user here, can confirm she's garbage in a fight.

If only she wasn't so adorable in bed.

Course, if she wasn't, I'd have much less reason to keep playing.

That and you keep getting new scenes for her in events. :p

I bought everything with the eggs, so no reason to farm it anymore until 2nd round :D
I pretty much only play the game for the scenes, and while it is true the cherry blossom event had an incredible amount of farming in it, the others are farmable easily enough.

And yeah, it is a bummer that female jobs are that hard to get, but female characters can still do a crap load of damage (imo, Ferris, Margaret and Saya were most notable in this regard, but I haven't maxed everyone yet) and can carry you through almost everything (I'm free to play, so even without most jobs). Right now, my maxed Schwartz is carrying me through everything, though with not the right weapon (idiot me bought valentine sword, gotta figure out which is the actual sword there :rolleyes:).
So imo, the right approach to get through everything as quickly as possible is
max mancha->freecha->crystal gacha.

Oh by the way, clearing stages on hard and very hard does not only get you more character and unit exp, but each vh stage cleared for the first time gets you at least one crystal, so there are still some crystals farmable next to the 2 free ones you get every day anyways.

I bought everything with the eggs, so no reason to farm it anymore until 2nd round :D

Here's the one thing you're wrong on. Even if you bought everything, you should still consider farming eggs. Because you can trade them in for unlimited maple cookies at a 1/100 trade in. Maple cookies aren't easy to make either at 5 eggs per. I'm getting an average of about 1 cookie per run which is better than I can do farming 1-4-1 unless I get lucky.

Should've stopped at 1600 to get the 35 crystals I guess. Got the 4 SSR event Sephiras.

Should've stopped at 1600 to get the 35 crystals I guess. Got the 4 SSR event Sephiras.

Hmm that depends. Since you can't pull the event Rs from normal gacha this event, it's not necessarily a bad thing since it allows you to get other girls while maxing Sephira. And the chances of pulling 4 SSRs in 35 crystals is pretty low when all the Rs are still in the pool.

Plus this Sephira is one you want since she her skill is 4 hits.

*sigh* I took a break from playing and came back to discover that I missed my chance to get Mian... :( I took a look on the wiki and it says she's an event gacha character...

*sigh* I took a break from playing and came back to discover that I missed my chance to get Mian... :( I took a look on the wiki and it says she's an event gacha character...
No, she's in the normal gacha/crystal gacha too:

VL7UTOE.png

Well, if you're gonna use crystals, now is the time to do it. 2 crystals per pull is worth it even if you get Rs since it's HIGHLY unlikely you'll pull more than 5 Rs in a single 10 pull.

Even though it's a priority gacha I didn't pull a single priority unit though. :p

Unfortunately I pulled an SSR Ferris even though she's maxed though. So there goes my good SSR luck on a crystal refund. :D

Even if you somehow pull 6 Rs, you get the same value as if doing pulls at normal price with every R maxed.

Yeah, I spent 100 crystals on this one, don't regret it. Might think about spending a few more later, actually. I hope they keep these deals up, even if it's only once a month or whatever.

^Ditto, spent 100 and got a good deal of SSRs. Honorable mention goes to Brettea's machine muscle, already 3 evolutions for her. Need to level her up and get the rest of her rares though.

Nice, I have 600 crystals piled up... let's see what I can get

Some results from 9 x10 pulls:

23 R (return)
8 R (Game seemed to know I lacked only Souffles and decided to throw them all my way...)
30 SR
29 SSR (Very lucky I guess)

Not too bad. Will probably roll more later on.

Last edited:

Does anyone here know of a good level to farm wheat from? I always end up short of it.

Well, if you're gonna use crystals, now is the time to do it. 2 crystals per pull is worth it even if you get Rs since it's HIGHLY unlikely you'll pull more than 5 Rs in a single 10 pull.

Even though it's a priority gacha I didn't pull a single priority unit though. :p

Unfortunately I pulled an SSR Ferris even though she's maxed though. So there goes my good SSR luck on a crystal refund. :D

Even if you somehow pull 6 Rs, you get the same value as if doing pulls at normal price with every R maxed.

tfw I got seven Rs in one roll

I did a few single pulls after that and got SSR Nonno though, so that's nice.

Back