What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Daemon master Chris(デーモンマスタークリス)

Is it in the 9th treasury o.o?
Don't recall. Haven't been there yet in the English version. Going by Shin's FAQ from other version which says last dungeon. Don't know if that is Treasury or the "secret dungeon".

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was talk about another ending or something? Anyone know how that comes about?I think i got the ...default(?) ending?

riot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was talk about another ending or something? Anyone know how that comes about?I think i got the ...default(?) ending?
Have Anna in your party(on the front line) when fighting the final boss. You also have to be playing on normal or hard difficulty.

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that first or second part? Because I did it for the second part.

riot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that first or second part? Because I did it for the second part.
The first part and then you have to pick a choice(its obvious which one to pick). Then you have to go another place where you have fight one more battle against enemy that is level 39.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You will also need the dress you get from talking to Anna after you acquire all the monsters. Personally I can't beat her and I don't feel like grinding for hours on end to get enough stat boosting items to do so. So I suggest you save them.

xdll

Reputation score

Because my Character is a God Damn Magician and that Lolita Reaper is pissing me off and because of that i turn her into a Cow Girl :D:D:D
(postimg)(.)org/image(/yh9f2ng9l/)
postimg(.)org/image(/pniiljtax/)
just remove the () xD all of it

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finally beat anna I just had to grind until I was level 38 to do it.:(

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

On the second floor of the palace in the straight part of the hallway(not the two parts that go in circle) and before the room that has the final boss door there is a fake wall on the right side.
Thx man ;)

blue_demoman

Reputation score

Has anyone else a problem unlocking slime, chocolate and rope custumes i have the right costumes and captured all the monsters butthere is no dialog unlocking these costumes ?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's an option at home base where you talk to your team or something.

Haven't played the english version yet but that's pretty much what you have to do to talk with your teammates and unlock special costumes.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone else a problem unlocking slime, chocolate and rope custumes i have the right costumes and captured all the monsters butthere is no dialog unlocking these costumes ?
The guide to unlocking the costumes missed a few prerequisites. Specifically, for slime and chocolate, you will need to wear the school swimsuit costume and talk to the slimes first. Then you can unlock slime, and chocolate after that. For the rope outfit, you first need to get a scene with the succubus while wearing a nurse outfit.

blue_demoman

Reputation score

The guide to unlocking the costumes missed a few prerequisites. Specifically, for slime and chocolate, you will need to wear the school swimsuit costume and talk to the slimes first. Then you can unlock slime, and chocolate after that. For the rope outfit, you first need to get a scene with the succubus while wearing a nurse outfit.
Ah ok that must be it Thanks for the help.

Hikigaya

Reputation score

I never Knew This Thread Existed..I just read everything thats posted here from page one a few hours ago,And Man If i just Found this Thread Earlier it would have Saved me Some sleep :)

I Played The game About for almost 2 days Straight Just To figure out everything that i need to do And wow After clearing the game a few hours ago I stumble upon this thread..Hahaha Sucks To me.

Reputation score

Just start the game, anyone know whether we can get Succubus during that "mini-boss fight" in the jail? Or maybe there are easier way to get her in later level?

Grind all the way to lvl 18 there(she was lvl 18, took like an hour), and stripped off her clothes. But still can't catch her.

Similar to Mimic in one of the chest in "residential area" (or the dark Elf). Do i have to grind to lvl 21 to get them or it will be available later on?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just start the game, anyone know whether we can get Succubus during that "mini-boss fight" in the jail? Or maybe there are easier way to get her in later level?

Grind all the way to lvl 18 there(she was lvl 18, took like an hour), and stripped off her clothes. But still can't catch her.

Similar to Mimic in one of the chest in "residential area" (or the dark Elf). Do i have to grind to lvl 21 to get them or it will be available later on?
No "Boss" can be captured in a "Boss" battle. Yes, they are all available later.

Coffinbag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cheat Engine

I was able to modify the Ether(money) number without having to keep trying till I got 15 addresses. I was up to 1154 when I fought a battle and got 13 ether, I checked the table and one, only one, address matched my current amount of 1167. Modified that address and my money stat changed. :D

Now I'm not saying this is any different from B00marrows' strategy, because I was trying to get it to 15 addresses. It took me going from less than 100 ether to 1167 before I found the right address, but this might help other people. It might take longer for you or not as long. Also like he said, save often. Just keep an eye out for an address that changes to the amount you currently have. I.E. your previous search was for 1066, and your current after a battle is 1079, look for a red address that matches your new number.

Again this worked for me, it may not work for you, but it may help.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was honestly surprised to find out this game was all Yuri. Gameplay's pretty novel. I like the whole capturing enemies idea alot.

It's too bad though. I can't find myself looking forward to any of the CGs since its all yuri and the plot's not all that strong.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No "Boss" can be captured in a "Boss" battle. Yes, they are all available later.
you can capture the slime boss though!