What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Daemon master Chris(デーモンマスタークリス)

you can capture the slime boss though!
Really? Huh. Maybe it is possible to capture others. I never bothered to try as it is much easier to defeat with 2-3 people in your party. I do know that you can not capture any that are a higher level than you. And it is pretty hard to capture one at same level as you.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't find myself looking forward to any of the CGs since its all yuri and the plot's not all that strong.
I for one welcome a refreshing helping of yuri every now and then.

But it's worth mentioning that this game also has slime and tentacle rape.

martmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying leveling Chris but i'm stuck in lvl 10, ¿Any ideas?

Please anyone could link me to the latest version of the game ?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying leveling Chris but i'm stuck in lvl 10, ¿Any ideas? Grind.

As far as a link - the English version just came out. You can buy it cheap at MangaGamer or look back a few pages for links.

mmomoe

Reputation score

I'm trying leveling Chris but i'm stuck in lvl 10, ¿Any ideas?

You will need to fight higher level enemies because they stop giving exp if their level is too far below yours. Just go to the next area and fight some battles manually until you gain a few levels then you can use the auto battle when its safe.

martmad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I was levelling only using Chris. Btw, what does the wine cellar ?

There are no more levels in the hidden treasury ?

mmomoe

Reputation score

The hidden treasury is the last place and the wine cellar unlocks a scene when you hang out at the bar.

DragonRB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heya folks.

With all the questions previous about cheating, and the english version having just come out, I thought I would leave this for you guys. I hate grinding, so I unpacked and decompiled the battle scripts to make the fighting a breeze.

Extract this file into the \game directory and replace the existing 'scripts.rpa' file. As with anything from the internet, make a backup first!

Changed scripts give 100x ether, 100x xp, and basically god mode. I haven't encountered any horrific bugs using them, but I haven't played all the way through the game yet, either. Use at your own risk, make a backup of altered files, etc, etc.

Attachments

Minerva

Reputation score

Heya folks.

With all the questions previous about cheating, and the english version having just come out, I thought I would leave this for you guys. I hate grinding, so I unpacked and decompiled the battle scripts to make the fighting a breeze.

Extract this file into the \game directory and replace the existing 'scripts.rpa' file. As with anything from the internet, make a backup first!

Changed scripts give 100x ether, 100x xp, and basically god mode. I haven't encountered any horrific bugs using them, but I haven't played all the way through the game yet, either. Use at your own risk, make a backup of altered files, etc, etc.
can you make script only for 100x ether?

Question2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im trying to edit the game scripts myself and am using yuri's latest decompiler which is on github (just search for unrpyc on it).

However the decompiler seems to incorrect decompile the .rypc files....im not sure how DragonRB did it. The moment i decompile a rypc file, without even editing the .ryp file, the game starts running into errors. For example, this is what happens when i decompile battle.rypc into battle.ryp :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dungeon.rpy", line 20, in script call
File "game/dungeon.rpy", line 103, in script call
File "game/dungeon.rpy", line 103, in script call
File "game/battle.rpy", line 17, in script call
File "game/battle.rpy", line 22, in script
Exception: Required parameter talk has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\DemonMasterChris\renpy\execution.py", line 288, in run
node.execute()
File "D:\DemonMasterChris\renpy\ast.py", line 666, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "D:\DemonMasterChris\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in apply_arguments
raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter talk has no value.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.15.7.374
DMC 1.10

godpenguin

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I unlock the last 2 events? I think I finished the game up to Levia but after that I'm still missing 2 events.

godpenguin

Lurker
Reputation score

nvm figured it out.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kinda late to the party, but maybe someone will find it of use.
After trying to cheat my money, cause grinding for all the costumes is lame, I discovered how to find the address quite easily.
1st, scan for unknown initial value.
2nd, sell or buy something.
3rd, scan for changed value(this one takes some time, cause those are a lot of addresses)
4th, scan for your money exact value, most of the times, it should give you only one address.
5th ????
6th profit.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is lame

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is lame
Why do you think that?
  • Do you not like the gameplay?
  • Do you not like the art?
  • Do you not like the adult content?

I'm also not a big fan but I feel my reason is a bit weak and I want to understand the feelings of everyone who played the game.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kinda late to the party, but maybe someone will find it of use.
After trying to cheat my money, cause grinding for all the costumes is lame, I discovered how to find the address quite easily.
1st, scan for unknown initial value.
2nd, sell or buy something.
3rd, scan for changed value(this one takes some time, cause those are a lot of addresses)
4th, scan for your money exact value, most of the times, it should give you only one address.
5th ????
6th profit.
While this is fine as a general approach, it doesn't work with some games, which unfortunately includes this one; this was pointed out a while back. Pretty much every time you take an action in the game, including buying something, all of the memory values are reassigned, which means you lose the chain for successive scans. If you somehow got it to work, though, I'd be interested in knowing how you did it.

The alternate approach for games with shifting memory values is to take the number you want to alter, and monitor it until it reaches a really unusual but large number, large prime numbers are always a good bet (15797 is a good number, while 15000 is probably not). In general, avoid numbers ending in a lot of zeroes. Then you just search and find that value in a single shot. With this game, getting to 5 digits without cheating is a lot, so I'd recommend getting to a bit above 300 at least before trying to find the variable you're looking for.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sticking with the CG images instead of the game. Not my cup of tea. For convenience, the CG's are here, decensored as well.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/643153/028d91b493/

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like the charming characters, but the xp system is awful.

It'd be better if you didn't level up at all and everything was just, say, 2 levels higher than you and 2 more for bosses.

It could also use about 10 times more dialogue and to be an adventure instead of a dungeon crawl, but I guess that's more personal preference.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish there were more interaction between the party members and you while you are inside a dungeon. Even random snippets of comments about the dungeon/mission would have been nice.