What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Daemon master Chris(デーモンマスタークリス)

v1.03 has no new content. It's basically an improvement on v1.02 plus an updated online manual.

I take no credit for those links. I just re-posted them from eyny.

For people who already have a previous DL and just want the update files, is a link to nyaatrap's blog. The v1.03 DL is free and hosted on mediafire.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yuri only? Booo and the art looks really good too. Oh well, I'll live. Yuri is rare so I guess gotta give the yuri fans a bone once in a while.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The links are down, unfortunately. Is there any chance of a re-upload? :/

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The links are down, unfortunately. Is there any chance of a re-upload? :/
The links just above are down but the v1.01 MEGA link is up. Had some trouble at first, was getting to 2-3% and stopping but now at 17% and going strong.

Don't have enough post to link but it is on first page.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The developer has posted a patch for the game on their blog
(Had to delete url - not enough posts - see original post on page 5?)

Also for the inquiries for version 1.02 they say you have to redownload from the original source. They are not providing a patch. At least the save games appear to be compatible.

That patch is now gone but he has a patch up to 1.04 from 1.02 or 1.03 linked. Still nothing to upgrade from 1.01 :(

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks AMKahm. You're always quick to upload

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nyaatrap デーモンマスタークリス

Hi, I'm stuck at the door that etigoya show in the post below, I have tried to talk to everyone with all the clothes that I could buy (I don't have all the color but at least one of each type) and I also tried all the clothes at the door but nothing the door is locked and the final boss powned me when she turn black.

did u go this way View attachment 14071 up lvl and catch 2 new mob? if cant go there try change other clothes and choice View attachment 14073, this also can get another new clothes too, for exp. if dress icecream clothes can get 2 new clothes. Just clear and lvl 36-37, if want true ending need View attachment 14072 in party, if she in back, get bad ending only

BTW dont play easy, possibly cant clear game

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, I'm stuck at the door that etigoya show in the post below, I have tried to talk to everyone with all the clothes that I could buy (I don't have all the color but at least one of each type) and I also tried all the clothes at the door but nothing the door is locked and the final boss powned me when she turn black.
Be sure that you have captured all demons available to this point. Go back to inn and talk to them (4th choice as in figure). I believe that one of them available in this dungeon (Bunny or Valkyrie) will reveal the secret door (the red arrow) to you. I'm almost sure that colors don't matter.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the author blog v1.10 is avilable but requires a fresh download rather than a patch.

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Be sure that you have captured all demons available to this point. Go back to inn and talk to them (4th choice as in figure). I believe that one of them available in this dungeon (Bunny or Valkyrie) will reveal the secret door (the red arrow) to you. I'm almost sure that colors don't matter.
Well thanks but the problem is that I can't open the door not that I can't find it.

tikäy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After downloading 1.04 the game doesn't run.

No error messege... nothing. Double klick the DMC.exe and nothing happens. :confused:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No error messege... nothing. Double klick the DMC.exe and nothing happens. :confused:
Japan region settings?

kouteadi

Reputation score

here's what i've accumulated...

game not working?
get rid of the moon runes in the folder name

With regards to my hack: I really can't say why it doesn't work for some people. The only thing I can think of is because I'm using sockets to communicate (very little else I could do, really) firewalls might block it - that's the only thing I can think of.

And as someone mentioned using AGTH with the hack: you don't need to use AGTH or anything else with it; you just enable clipboard monitoring in ChiiTrans2
i have python 2.7 installed, launch rcv.exe via command prompt. from there i figured out you need the cx_freeze plugin. installed that. now i'm getting this

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\Console.py", line 27
, in <module>
exec code in m.__dict__
File "rcv.py", line 13, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

so are we missing any files or what. has anyone else been able to get the text hooking to work?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's what i've accumulated...

game not working?
get rid of the moon runes in the folder name

i have python 2.7 installed, launch rcv.exe via command prompt. from there i figured out you need the cx_freeze plugin. installed that. now i'm getting this

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\Console.py", line 27
, in <module>
exec code in m.__dict__
File "rcv.py", line 13, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

so are we missing any files or what. has anyone else been able to get the text hooking to work?
To get game to work, all I had to do was:

Extract the download
Download and install "Ren'Py" (the game engine listed at end of manual - link there.)
Change the game directory to anything NOT containing moon runes AKA Japanese characters.
Am running Windows 8 and already had Japanese language pack installed so that may be a factor.
Run DMC.exe

@kouteadi: I do not see "rcv.py" in my system. And no, I have not tried to get text hooking to work.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well thanks but the problem is that I can't open the door not that I can't find it.
Then I do not know what the problem is.

If you have done all that I suggested and your character is at the red arrow and facing in that direction, you should be able to proceed into hidden level. Unless you are playing with difficulty set to easy.

Last edited:

Erebos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay, thanks for you're help

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you have to do on the 8th floor? The door straight ahead is locked and all the other doors to the side have nothing in them.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you have to do on the 8th floor? The door straight ahead is locked and all the other doors to the side have nothing in them.
If this is the Valkyrie level (7th level floor 2) and you just passed through 7th level floor 1 and you are playing with difficulty set to easy, start over. See below.

Anna, the Suigintou-look-alike, says that you can't aim for her route when playing on Easy. Which is annoying, considering how grindy the game is.
If you are there and not playing on easy, go to etigoya's post below.

did u go this way View attachment 14071 up lvl and catch 2 new mob? if cant go there try change other clothes and choice View attachment 14073, this also can get another new clothes too, for exp. if dress icecream clothes can get 2 new clothes. Just clear and lvl 36-37, if want true ending need View attachment 14072 in party, if she in back, get bad ending only

BTW dont play easy, possibly cant clear game
If still confused, follow my conversation with Erebos starting below.

Attachments

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not the best at python as i'm still a beginner so this could be all wrong but here ya go:
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. was my error too and running it with the depedency walker ( basically an error checker for modules - ) on my machine at least, there were a bunch of missing dlls for me.
after downloading them from the net and putting then on the rcv folder, i got a new error though - socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions which after some research comes to a problem with win7 and it's admin access prompt.
there are actually some fixes that i found through a simple google search but it's beyond my current skills, hopefully this helps you out though habisain.
also habisain, are you running windows xp? if so, it could explain why it works with some people while with others it doesn't.

Last edited: