What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nyaatrap デーモンマスタークリス

If this is the Valkyrie level (7th level floor 2) and you just passed through 7th level floor 1 and you are playing with difficulty set to easy, start over. See below.

If you are there and not playing on easy, go to etigoya's post below.

If still confused, follow my conversation with Erebos starting below.
Im on the 7th floor level 1 and not sure what to do, whenever i go to the main door it has a conversation and then thats it.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nyaatrap デーモンマスタークリス

Im on the 7th floor level 1 and not sure what to do, whenever i go to the main door it has a conversation and then thats it.
Just worked my way back there. You must not have added Anna to the party yet. Picture attached.

edit: Oops, that's not it. You must have missed a key. Will verify once i reclear floor 1.

edit 2: Actually appears to be 2 keys. One in far Northeast room and one in far Southwest room.

Attachments

Last edited:

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Daemon master Chris(デーモンマスタークリス)

Ive got her in the party but it still wont let me through that door. Was doing fine up until this point but now im stuck and no idea what they are saying when i try to go through the door. Ill try going through all the rooms to the side again maybe i missed something >.<

edit- checked all the rooms again but still havent found anything and doors still locked

edit 2 - found it, i somehow missed the key in the northeast twice, thanks for the help man you're a lifesavor :)

Attachments

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Version 1.10 of the game is now available, aside from bug fixes, it adds a couple of new dresses for purchase according to their blog

I have seen download links here

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.10 of the game is now available, aside from bug fixes, it adds a couple of new dresses for purchase according to their blog

I have seen download links here
Couldn't find your link there, though I did find one for version 1.1 of Tokyo Tenma which I posted on that thread.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not the best at python as i'm still a beginner so this could be all wrong but here ya go:
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. was my error too and running it with the depedency walker ( basically an error checker for modules - ) on my machine at least, there were a bunch of missing dlls for me.
after downloading them from the net and putting then on the rcv folder, i got a new error though - socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions which after some research comes to a problem with win7 and it's admin access prompt.
there are actually some fixes that i found through a simple google search but it's beyond my current skills, hopefully this helps you out though habisain.
also habisain, are you running windows xp? if so, it could explain why it works with some people while with others it doesn't.
Apologies for the delay in responding, but I don't really check this thread much anymore.

Anyhow, my hack worked for me on Windows 7, a VM'd Windows XP and Ubuntu. Worked on all three (although I didn't include the rcv.py file you'd need for Ubuntu).

My 'best guesses' as to problems: for people having problems launching rcv.exe (crashing with DLLErrors), it's probably some problem with a non-standard Python installation. Not sure how to fix it, but try either removing the PYTHONPATH environment variable or uninstalling/reinstalling Python (note: Python is not necessary to use rcv.exe; only reinstall if you need it for other things).

For people with socket errors (either crashes or seeing no translations): Probably an issue with a 3rd party firewall blocking connections, Windows getting locked down by an overzealous AV program, or a problem in your hosts file.

In any case, as I can't get either of these problems to reproduce themselves on my machine, I can't help fix them. I'll upload the source to rcv.exe when I get a chance; hopefully someone else can fix them (although it's only a 10-line program, I think).

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couldn't find your link there, though I did find one for version 1.1 of Tokyo Tenma which I posted on that thread.
Found them with ctrl+F the name:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4ZVhWWFdFVEljVnc/edit

mega.co.nz/#!uIZWgAIZ!Es2m7mE03KnPnnhQe5CrrmB2pUR1xL5QqL2FvQoN54w

credit for the links go to BNG9900

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found them with ctrl+F the name:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4ZVhWWFdFVEljVnc/edit

mega.co.nz/#!uIZWgAIZ!Es2m7mE03KnPnnhQe5CrrmB2pUR1xL5QqL2FvQoN54w

credit for the links go to BNG9900
Tried that (Ctrl+f) but was looking for English name or dlsite game# as had Google translate site. Didn't think to look for Kanji. :eek:

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For people with socket errors (either crashes or seeing no translations): Probably an issue with a 3rd party firewall blocking connections, Windows getting locked down by an overzealous AV program, or a problem in your hosts file.
SO, I GOT IT TO RUN.
In my case there were 2 problems, missing dlls which were easily gotten from the net and put on the rcv folder and the socket problem.
Like you said, it was something blocking connections, though no overzealous AV or firewall. It was actually windows media player that was already using the port rcv.exe was trying to use, port 5005 was already claimed by windows media player's sharing service - wmpnetwk.exe
to make rcv.exe copy to clipboard i had to stop the wmpnetwk.exe service on the task manager services tab so that rcv.exe could actually use the port and work.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried that (Ctrl+f) but was looking for English name or dlsite game# as had Google translate site. Didn't think to look for Kanji. :eek:
It's a couple down below Girl vs Girl. The picture is broken but it'll say "Ver 1.10" on the right.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If people haven't heard yet, Demon Master Chris is currently being translated and is set to be released by MangaGamer... Eventually. The site unfortunately says that the release date is still pending, but hey, English :D
This one will only be for Windows though, so no Mac user can play this one, but then again, I don't know how you've been playing any of the games here if you have a Mac and don't have something like Parallels or Crossover :/

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello is there a way to rip the BGM ? :D

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Download Goldwave trial version. Use it to record what is coming off your speakers and edit it.

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we cant extract them from game files ? recording is fine but we dont have the BGM section in this game

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, it's easy enough to rip Ren'Py archives - use this code here:

(The archives are the .rpa files, the one with the music in is sound.rpa.)

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

err.. what do i do with this "code" ?:D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you have a windows machine you can do it through the command propmt; place the .rpa to be extracted and the file unrpa.py from the link in the same folder, e.g C:\game or whatever. (You can just save all the code from the link in Notepad and then save it as unrpa.py). Then open up cmd.exe on your computer (just type in the Search bar under the Start Menu), navigate to the folder with the files in, and type
Code:
unrpa.py C:\game\sound.rpa
or whatever file path you actually used.

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Attachments

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you have a windows machine you can do it through the command propmt; place the .rpa to be extracted and the file unrpa.py from the link in the same folder, e.g C:\game or whatever. (You can just save all the code from the link in Notepad and then save it as unrpa.py). Then open up cmd.exe on your computer (just type in the Search bar under the Start Menu), navigate to the folder with the files in, and type
Code:
unrpa.py C:\game\sound.rpa
or whatever file path you actually used.
I have installed python 2.75 and run as you said and all I get is:

[*] UnRPA Version 0.1

[*] Usage: (path)unrpa.py /path/to/data.rpa

And it returns to command prompt.

This is why I suggested using Goldwave to record it.
First of all, you have to Change your Directory to where you have the files - as djeweish said "navigate to the folder".
To do this at the command prompt, type cd (path) In your case that is "cd c:\"

Secondly, you must have the python language installed - see python.org

Thirdly - I don't know. It still is not working for me. See above.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

unrpa is not installed as part of Python and you will have to download it