What's new

ACT SIM [NymphoKyun] Slave Bar~ (RJ381390)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Despite the bugs, the amount of content/effort put into the writing is surprisingly top-knotch for the price. Spent a few hours in the story mode and I have to admit, it hits progression slow enough to keep you entertained but fast enough to get used to the mechanics. The "Unstuck" situations and the fact you'll occasionally need to save/restart the game to get itself fixed is a very minor gripe compared to the effort they put into animations, writing, etc. %90 of the problems are just "Turn it off and on again" moments. Nice 8/10 game for that price tag.
I think the only real gripe is that the MC's corruption is forced rather than being deceived.
So anyone played deep enough to discover when you unlock 'slavery' stuff in dungeons?
Story-wise, it's a bit later on-- the game's tutorials stretch for miles with story mode, but it does do a decent job at explaining the advanced mechanics. Being thrown in a dungeon is unlocked at the very beginning, and once you've been given a couple of missions involving the whip.

Reputation score
Despite the bugs, the amount of content/effort put into the writing is surprisingly top-knotch for the price. Spent a few hours in the story mode and I have to admit, it hits progression slow enough to keep you entertained but fast enough to get used to the mechanics. The "Unstuck" situations and the fact you'll occasionally need to save/restart the game to get itself fixed is a very minor gripe compared to the effort they put into animations, writing, etc. %90 of the problems are just "Turn it off and on again" moments.
I agree that the effort put in is readily apparent, and the core mechanics appear to make for a good game, but I would argue this game is in a "barely-playable beta" state. It needs tons of polish and bug-testing before it can be called complete.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
True. One of my favorite bugs I've crossed is that sleeping anywhere but home can sometimes cause you to spawn in your animal shed with everyone either having eldricht horror body parts or just T-Posing unconsciously. 1648779737551.png

mariukk

Reputation score
I hope someone can help...
The big breasted purple haired girl (TC as they call her in game) short after leaving Black mistress' barn tells me to come back to her with a bunny girl following me... I tried to, either with the bunny just following me (thanks to the carrot in pussy trick) or even doing the same but after also taming the bunny first; unfortunately, either way TC (after I get close and then interact with her - just getting closedoes nothing) answers "Nope, I need 1 bunny following you". I don't know whether I'm doing anything wrong or if it's just a (showstopping, I fear) bug...

GreyRaccoon

Reputation score
I see a spider on one of the screenshots. Just one scene with a literal bug or are there more?
Oh, and an easily deleteable censorship file is how all censorship should be, ha!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see a spider on one of the screenshots. Just one scene with a literal bug or are there more?
There's a spider that lewds fairies at once point-- haven't found one outside of one appearance.

Also worth noting that there seems to be a way to tame goblins/other smaller creatures outside of buying them in free mode. I'm aware of the "Fast Taming" method unlocked later in the game, but it seems to be that there's going to be more content with capturing overworld creatures. Most notable that I've noticed are steeds, dogs, and the gatorboys.
Even for the early alpha, this game has some incredible potential.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also worth noting that there seems to be a way to tame goblins/other smaller creatures outside of buying them in free mode.
In the lost caves area that they're in, there's a small taming spot tucked away to the back right of the area. Sometimes there will be an ork fucking something like a sword bitch or neko around it. Just make sure you have some stamina, take off your clothes, and bait a goblin over to the spot. Then you have to grab them before they grab you.

Game desperately needs a gallery mode though.

mariukk

Reputation score
sorry to insist, unfortunately I'm still stuck...
Does anyone who's played a bit more than me remember (shortly after leaving Black's Barn) exactly how you made the quest where the big breasted-purple haired lady (TC) requires you to bring her a bunny? Did you tame the bunny first, or only make her follow you (thanks to the carrot) to TC's spot? And once there, did you simply get close to TC or did you have to interact with her?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save File 2. Finished Story. Has all but one of the male/females in Free Mode, and is decently close to %100 the missions.
File 1 is unbeatable on Story mode due to an issue with the cave entrance.

Does anyone who's played a bit more than me remember (shortly after leaving Black's Barn) exactly how you made the quest where the big breasted-purple haired lady (TC) requires you to bring her a bunny? Did you tame the bunny first, or only make her follow you (thanks to the carrot) to TC's spot? And once there, did you simply get close to TC or did you have to interact with her?
IIRC you should be able to tame a bunny first, and finish her dialogue. Check to see if you finished whatever the builder requested as well.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Save File 2. Finished Story. Has all but one of the male/females in Free Mode, and is decently close to %100 the missions.
Ah, but which option at the start of the story mode did you pick however? Are you one of culture, or lacking in good taste?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sounds like your problem is you're doing something weird to get the bunny to follow you. At the point you're at in the story once you've tamed a fappit you need to start an Hact with them and then cancel it out by holding 0, they'll then follow you for a while.

This game certainly has charm but fucking hell it takes forever to get any traction on story mode and the constant back and forth is killing me. The ASCII puzzle is bullshit, a game shouldn't have puzzles with solutions that require knowledge not imparted in the game unless it's the kind of thing you could get the correct answer to from a random person on the street.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Yeah the pacing picks up a lot, and then eventually you get some upgrades to minimize the stupid back and forth... then it ends :cautious:

That ASCII puzzle actually made me laugh, but yeah theres no real way to solve something like that without looking it up so I have to agree.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, but which option at the start of the story mode did you pick however? Are you one of culture, or lacking in good taste?
Didn't want to have the inner dialogue of a furry so I went human. Cringe option, probably lmao

Yeah the pacing picks up a lot, and then eventually you get some upgrades to minimize the stupid back and forth... then it ends :cautious:

That ASCII puzzle actually made me laugh, but yeah theres no real way to solve something like that without looking it up so I have to agree.
It's almost like a 4 letter word that's been hyped up the whole game was hidden horribly by an ASCII quiz that I still somehow got jarbled into "FUAT"

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you like... initiate any of the H-scenes in free mode? I'm so lost

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How do you like... initiate any of the H-scenes in free mode? I'm so lost
Need to find the chests that contain cards to tame. Tamed fapits can be H'd as normal, by crouching and interacting.

Do areas unlock in free mode? Blacksmith told me there was a card in the swamp to the northwest but no paths that go in that direction.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Need to find the chests that contain cards to tame. Tamed fapits can be H'd as normal, by crouching and interacting.

Do areas unlock in free mode? Blacksmith told me there was a card in the swamp to the northwest but no paths that go in that direction.
Every month a new area unlocks. Portals open at the end of the month as well which lead to their own special area.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't want to have the inner dialogue of a furry so I went human. Cringe option, probably lmao
Nah, from what I can tell it makes so that the monsters actually have monster-like dongs and not just gigantic human cocks. Just can't take the kelpie's seriously when they're packing a Ron Jeremy. I would have caved and used a pre-done save for someone else but every save sharer seems to have picked the human option in a monster game.

I'd say I'm surprised that such an option is locked to a specific choice at the very start of the story mode and that there's not just a toggle in the option menu, but it's fucking Slavebar after all, user enjoyment is really not the name of the game.

Edit: The dialogue is typical anime cringe regardless.

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
I did manage ONCE to Skyrim Nishy my way up the hill and into an seemingly complete area with a lot of Ent, faires and puddles(I presume filled with slimes) and I think there was a Slime taming recipe there where you suck Slime into condom into yourself. BUT! then it seems the area is locked off good, kinda like a pitfall, and I couldn't get back to home or anywhere. So I either had to reload backup or handmade save.
That "Pit" is about Mofu Town big and located somewhere near blacksmith on the side with a puddle-lake.
I completed story mode by myself and currently my free-mode items get deleted randomly, so I'm gonna take a break from this game for now