What's new

ACT SIM [NymphoKyun] Slave Bar~ (RJ381390)

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Anyone know how to do the bar idea quest? I keep getting Women isn't near kelpie range
For me the woman didn't spawn at first. I had to basically restart the game. She should be near fence at the future bar spot, I think. And one time she was near "home under construction" in starter forest and I had to walk her back to town. Then you basically just talk to her, when her model actually there.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to do the bar idea quest? I keep getting Women isn't near kelpie range
Coming from the town center, her house is on the left of the vacant lot. The spot to leave a Kelpie is in the alley further left of that house.
Then you'll have to drag her there and she's slow as a cow/snail/sheep.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Someone knows for what the Mage Staff is used for?
Dunno what I can do with his Action: ???

Can I tame Zombies or something?

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Someone knows for what the Mage Staff is used for?
If you are talking about the one from "halloween" event, I think I saw three "uses": 1) Disenchant barrier to Mofu Road when it's halloween event; 2) Do the Pose when selected and RMB; 3) I think there may be extra pose when raping female NPC from behind in futa mode (after giving NPC milk)

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Any idea if the fairies do anything?
My idea is that they will be/are capturable, probably something to do with spiders (you may sometimes see spiders Hing fairies in Mofu village). I can press MMB+X near fairies and see their stats (works with spiders too). They have their own fapet icon next to their name iirc. I'm in free mode at day 50ish. Edit: in free mode I think, blondie talked about a rumor of someone taming a goblin. Maybe there are not-explicitly-showed taming methods. I know one can tame a warg without having fapetstiary-entry/taming-recipe first, I did that once and had no entry in fapetstiary for wargs. Also, spiders can be found in "Swamp" area. I have not unlocked it in my playthrough yet, but you can use method 3) from my earlier post to get in and out, maybe trying to tame some spiders to catch fairies.

Last edited:

sidelam

Reputation score
Hi I have a problem about the bar first impression quest I cannot offer milk mix to Npc and I cannot their fetish

BloomYourDreams

Reputation score
Hi I have a problem about the bar first impression quest I cannot offer milk mix to Npc and I cannot their fetish
Fetish you can see them mention if you talk to them. Milk offer iirc goes like: Walk next to NPC => Middle Mouse Button to focus on them => Select quickslot with milk (1/2) => Right Mouse Button (milk has to be from their fetish) => Sell or Free

sidelam

Reputation score
Fetish you can see them mention if you talk to them. Milk offer iirc goes like: Walk next to NPC => Middle Mouse Button to focus on them => Select quickslot with milk (1/2) => Right Mouse Button (milk has to be from their fetish) => Sell or Free
Thanks I didn't see their fetish but I talk to Npc and she insult me and said what their fetish at the end (bunny, kelpie,cow, etc...) so I flush my milk because I see I have mix milk and remilk again what I have needed a bunny milk for this Npc so I took a kelpie and a bunny and remilk again to obtain "kelpie x bunny milk" and give it to free to the Npc that solve my problem I don't know if it's the new version to not see the fetish above the Npc head

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"kelpie x bunny milk" ... I don't know if it's the new version to not see the fetish above the Npc head
That's in free mode.
Story basically only exists to unlock stuff and raise your lvl cap for free mode. Don't ask me why they designed it like this.

sidelam

Reputation score
That's in free mode.
Story basically only exists to unlock stuff and raise your lvl cap for free mode. Don't ask me why they designed it like this.
Yes its strange i finish the episode 1 that just unlock more things to free mode

anyone know where is the bucket in free mode ??

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did someone ever get a patch that stops fapets from randomly escaping the house?
stg I sleep two days in a row, they're fully fed-- then they just disappear of the earth.
Sometimes I'm lucky and spot them roaming around nearby.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played demo originally but was kinda of grindy, anyone know of any exploits?
Once you get to the point you can breed mobs together for new mobs, fill your base to the max, then the newborns will spawn outside. You can take these, then sell them for a ton of cash if you're aiming for cash.
For XP, just save up enough money for pet food in town, then rail the highest level pet mobs you can over and over. You gain the ability to see more stats later on in the game, but just aim for those with the most stamina, and don't let their HP drop below half or so for safekeeping.

Speedhack the game at 5x and you can just phase through most walls, then lock the urine gage so you don't spend half the game covered in gamer fluids.