What's new

NZA - Slayer

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: NZA - Slayer

[[Hmm. I'm thinking next time I should only have one person playing at a time. xD Like, an individual thread for people's characters.]]
(You can do this, that would be more or less running a standard RP (which I would also play). CYOAs typically are more open for players to take multiple votes and the GM chooses whichever path has the most votes. Unfortunately, you haven't been giving paths, and the random rate of your direction being whoever posts first has led to the situation we have here, where you've had two people post now with neither one giving any direction, putting the game in a holding pattern. While my own impression (making me a 3rd) was that since Dia snagged the posts leading into this encounter, I was going to leave it for Dia to slide out of the encounter as well.

If you decide to open personal play threads, you can ask for your own subforum and run it, though expect the possibility of running a LOT of threads if you don't limit your player count (which can burn you out quick).

Or you can step in and offer vote options like the other CYOAs do, that way someone will pick something. But as it is right now, it's not so much a loss of interest as a loss of anyone wanting to choose where to go next by the look of it.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: NZA - Slayer

Oh.. Well thats a good explaination.. But I'm not really good with using Kat to tease the woodcutter..)

Kat should take a moment of breath and say a prayer for the lunus doing only as its instincts entailed.

She should respond in good manners to the woodcutter before trying to help him up... But as she helps him up, she "slips" and lands ontop of him...