What's new

NZA - Slayer

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: NZA - Slayer

Reveal ears and tail if haven't yet (assume we can show off our tail without stripping >.> *coughs*)

A little more teasing. "Oh I'm not traveling so much as off to fight monsters." *snickers*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What kathy said again.. But this time, snuggle against him, make her hips gyrate enticingly across his hardness even as she smiles cutely up at him..

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Seduction

As she presses her chest against his, he pulls her a bit tightly, pressing her breasts firmly against him so he can get a really good feel. The arm around her waist encourages her playful tease, helping to guide her along. His breath is a little off key, pleasure and desire building inside him. He gives in and goes for a kiss once more, sneaking in a lick at her bottom lip.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, he completely ignored we said we were off to fight monsters? *snickers*

Okay! Tell him rather plainly we're going to fight some of the local monsters, and ask him politely if he'll do us a quick favor... Climb out of his lap (if he'll let us *coughs*) and request he slip into the forest a few steps and play lookout for us, "no peeking!"

Our actions if he does... hang around next to the stump and strip!

Get naked, and pull our combat outfit out so we can change! (wah wah! *is a horrible tease*)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmm... The teasing sounds good... But when she says no peeking, she winks at him, telling him to try and do so...

Otherwise, if he doesn't let her out of his lap, begin to push her hands underneath his shirt, feeling his muscles and sliding along..

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

He's far too much of a gentleman slash pushover to hold her in place. He lets her stand and nods, walking off into the trees a bit. She notices that he left his axe even, he was so distracted.

Half keeping her attention on him curiously, she strips and changes her clothes into her more combat suitable clothes. Albeit not nearly as thick of cloth, the extra mobility should come in handy. She kept good notice of him, and it looks like he was honorable and did not peek.

As you change though, he does ask, 'So, around here is nothing but normal beasts. Further down the road or north in the forest are monsters.'

Due to your bloodline, your senses are heightened. You can clearly feel there is something powerful present just down the road.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Original Post..
Reply along the lines of "Okay... thank you for telling me.." Even as she stalks up to where he is, approaching from behind before pressing herself against him from behind, again snuggling her body against him as well as attempting to put her hands over his eyes asking "Guess who.."

*Changes to Kathy's post.

Last edited:

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Stopping after stripping, Kat sniffs at the air and takes a few timid steps down the road, trying to get a feel for the powerful force.

"Are you sure the strong beast is to the north? I smell something ... dangerous... to the west, just down the road..." Delay re-dressing, and sneak up behind the tree the woodcutter is 'guarding' from, with his axe and hand it to him from around the tree. "You've never guarded a lady before, have you? What would you do if I were attacked and you didn't have this? Hmf... AND NO PEEKING STILL! I'm naked here..."

Ask him if he's fought any monsters as well, or if he's seen any of these rumored dangerous things.

Pace the road a bit curiously, looking down the bend in all directions, even playfully strike a pose or three on the stump... Gotta let our dirty instincts out before we get into any real combat.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

The air seemed to grow stale for her. It seemed like even the boy understood. There was something approaching them slowly, from behind the trees down the road. Whatever it was, the presence it is giving off is simply frightening.

When rolling the encounter, I rolled a 1 on a d20. Then rolled again and it was a 1. Luckily you sensed it.

Due to your instincts telling you these valid warning signs ahead of time, you can do something before whatever carries the powerful presence approaches. It is definitely something bad.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

The air seemed to grow stale for her. It seemed like even the boy understood. There was something approaching them slowly, from behind the trees down the road. Whatever it was, the presence it is giving off is simply frightening.

When rolling the encounter, I rolled a 1 on a d20. Then rolled again and it was a 1. Luckily you sensed it.

Due to your instincts telling you these valid warning signs ahead of time, you can do something before whatever carries the powerful presence approaches. It is definitely something bad.
(*pout* no reaction to Kat's teasing? Nothing else at all? ... Also since you didn't really post which of our actions happened, going to assume mine as Dia changed post to agree with mine.)

Kat finally grew serious when she felt the presence closing in, quickly yanking her combat clothes on and snatching up her things as she ran up to the woodcutter, grabbing his hand, warning him about the thing approaching and insisting he comes along. Try to keep the presence at a distance, but at the edge of her senses... We want to know what it is if we can catch a glimpse in any openings (from the far end... hiding...), but not encounter it directly. And it's important we keep our boy safe.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sorry, my attention's divided so my quality's a little low. I have people on like four different things trying to talk to me. It's kinda irritating to be honest.))

The woodcutter seems confused, and still incredibly distracted due to his state of arousal, but he grabs his axe firmly. He looks nervous and incredibly green.

[So, these absurdly high rolls of you succeeding in this stealth is awesome.]

Cautiously circling into the trees a little, you two find an overlook. Silently going atop it, you get a good view of the creature. It looks like a creature that is half man, half wolf. It is incredibly muscular and powerful looking, with long vicious claws and fairly well maintained grey fur. It must stand at seven feet tall. The thing frankly, looks like a death machine and is incredibly intimidating.

Words escape the woodcutter's mouth as he whispers subtly in your ear one word. 'Lunus.' You're pretty sure he's terrified, as he's motioning toward the forest as if to say 'anything we'd run into out there is better than that thing.'

From here, your bestial senses can tell that it smelled the scent of a female and is prowling for mating. The obscene lust radiating from this creature is incredible.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ask the woodcutter about lunus's mating habits.. Also inform him of what the male lunus is up to..

If the wood cutter is that terrfyied, get him to lead her to a supposed safety spot inside the woods..

On a more sexual note, tease the woodcutter. Also make a plan with him as her being the bait and him killing the lunus with his axe.. If it doesn't work well...

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

The woodcutter whispers to you that a Lunus will just about fuck anything that is female, beast or not. They are aggressive and they aren't in it to please. He doesn't know more than that.

Looking closely at how the Lunus is sniffing around, your question about a Female Lunus gets crushed when he tells you that there are only male Lunus in the world for some reason. It seems this creature has come looking for your scent, which is easier to track since it carries bestial blood.

He asks how you intend to be the bait in a hushed voice. He seems worried.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Mmmm I hope I don't regret these actions..)

She tells the woodcutter to have his axe ready as she plans to use her grappling hook... (Explains to him about how she'll use her grappling hook to propel herself up the tree and attempt to get the lunus to pursue her up there as well.. In which case she'll pepper the lunus as he attempts to climb the tree with throwing knives.. Hope to blind him in which case the wood cutter is to attack from behind...)

Foolhardy, and stupid, also warn the wood cutter if the plan doesn't work, for him to retreat and not risk himself... Also, a good luck kiss and hug

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

He nods in worried agreement. He returns the kiss and hug dutifully. It seems he thinks that retreat wasn't possible in the first place. He gets in place and readies his axe, remaining out of sight.

The grappling hook sails up to a decent spot and holds. Kat climbs it vigorously, and comes to realize that the creature had heard the hook's impact and began to look directly at her, the source of the noise.

As Kat would be able to get balance on a proper place, she gets a good view of the Lunus. He is licking his paw in anticipation, staring upward at her - his keen senses fixated well on the delicious female in range.

Kat draws a throwing knife and hurls it down, stabbing into the Lunus's left shoulder. To her horror however, the Lunus makes a grunt and pulls it out forcefully, tossing it aside. The Lunus moves to attempt to climb the tree as your companion launches his attack.

Without thinking of logic, just thinking of the moment of survival, he leaps from the high location with his axe in both of his hands. The Lunus turns his torso in time to be hacked mercilessly in left arm with a mighty, forceful swing. The arm is incredibly bloody, and the creature lets out a howl of pain.

The Lunus turns his attention toward your ally, who seems to be unable to stand for some reason. The lust that was in the air has turned into fury.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat should use her whip, snap it around the lunus's snout and force the beast to turn its attention back to her.... She should also ready her combat knife if the above tatic doesn't work and as a desperation move, leap from the tree and stab the knife into the lunus skull or collarbone area, and attempt to sever nerves or outright kill it.

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Kat unfurls her whip and lashes at the creature's snout! It didn't quite have the intended effect, but she still just whipped it in the face with decent force.

The creature snarls in anger, but does not halt it's movement. It swiftly attempts to plunge it's claw into the boy's chest, only meeting the dirt as he narrowly shifts his body to dodge it.

The whip failed, so Kat had only her last choice move. With incredible bravery, she lept from the tree with her knife in hand, plunging it deep into the now cleanly exposed back of the creature, ripping down along it's flesh and bone with the weight of the fall!

The Lunus gurgles in agony and falls over. Blood pools around the two from it's gaping wounds.

A strange sense of excitement fills Kat as she realizes what just happened. Kat's companion narrowly evaded having his heart impaled on this monster's claws, and if that fall wasn't timed just right she may have suffered a terrible injury, leaving her prey to the beast. But she killed a creature which drove terror into the hearts of all.

Confidence and Combat Composure greatly increased

After adrenaline washes away the boy looks at his right leg. 'Heh, I'm pretty sure I sprained it. I have no clue what this beast was doing out here, but we got lucky. It is said that one of these can easily slaughter dozens of men. Are you alright?'

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

[[Hmm. I'm thinking next time I should only have one person playing at a time. xD Like, an individual thread for people's characters.]]

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[[Hmm. I'm thinking next time I should only have one person playing at a time. xD Like, an individual thread for people's characters.]]
Nooo.. Makes it far more interesting... (Personally waiting for someone else to do an action before posting own action.)

OP
Nanie

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

[[Okay haha, I was worried you all got bored. :p]]