What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Obscure] Squirrel Legacy

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So this is the RPGmaker game where you get to be cucked by a giant squirrel.

What? You’ve played several games just this week about being cucked by a giant squirrel (and one by some sort of wombat thing) and you want to know what exactly my game brings to the being cucked by a giant woodland critter genre?

I bring you choice! Never before in a game about being cucked by a giant squirrel have you had the option to choose which girl is going to be assaulted, debased and used!

You get to choose between:

Tiffany: Your girlfriend the armoured fighting Princess who loves her dad, magic and is well versed in world history!

Or!

Your Mum: With iron determination this housewife is determined to look out for the best interests of her boy!

Don’t play those other games where you don’t get to choose which of your female relations is going to be sexually defiled the dreaded arboreal menace!

Fetishes

Fetishes include:

-M/F
-virgin
-monsters
-NTR
-consensual sex in the missionary position
-floppy squirrel dong

What about the game play you ask?

What part of RPGmaker didn’t you understand?

The game includes RPGmaker grade combat, map exploration, looting other people’s houses, simple dungeon puzzles and touching crystals in a platonic fashion.

I am currently employing the artist MiniWa to do the art.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker
Change Log!

Game Completed

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the Hentai section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Soo is the game meant to get stuck at the second tent event? it just freezes when i get there.

OP
Obscure

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Soo is the game meant to get stuck at the second tent event? it just freezes when i get there.
I updated to a 0.5a where it doesn't do that. But that is expected with the first build.

1qwerty

Reputation score
thx.
Gotta admit tho. This is likely one of the more unique games ive ever seen. Good job.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

OP
Obscure

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Woo, have a monthly Update.

OP
Obscure

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And heres a monthly question
How exactly do you pass the locked door with the 3 valves? cause im pretty sure i did all possible combinations
Turn all 5 valves to on. Sound helps.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Turn all 5 valves to on. Sound helps.
That worked. Thx.
However i still have a problem regarding how to fix the stone. Im at jack house and have read the memoirs of john and sam and got no clue on what to do next. However it might be a bug since i used an old save from 0.5a.

OP
Obscure

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That worked. Thx.
However i still have a problem regarding how to fix the stone. Im at jack house and have read the memoirs of john and sam and got no clue on what to do next. However it might be a bug since i used an old save from 0.5a.
So previous heroes left behind 3 relics. Not counting the one Stewart offered you. After you get the three you have reached then end of content.

1qwerty

Reputation score
welp i reached the end of the content. And again i must say this is unique. I mean a squirrel really. Aside from that i love the cheerfull atittude the game has, goes really well with the depressing atmosphere. My only complaint is that it needs to inform the player better.

OP
Obscure

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, so this game is now done. Huzzah!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games as game is complete.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kinda reminds me of that Crystal Awakening Story (or whatever it was called). The squirrel guy wasn't the main NTRer but he gets his turn.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
> being cucked by a giant squirrel
... What the fuck? I'm kinda curious

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Just want to say Thank you for this! My NTR meter was running low and this was just what I needed!

I love the idea, the art, the general humor and feel to the game. My only criticisms would be that its a bit easy to lose track of what you have to do in certain parts (The later portion of the game), and the fact that you have to play right through from the beginning again for the second group of scenes (Unless you save file your way through it). All in all though, I love this, and I will be playing my way through it a couple more times just to see if I missed any side routes or different endings.

Hopefully you make another game like this, and if you do, make sure to let me know!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Squirrel Legacy? Ok whatever i'll just open this thread. Cucked by giant squirrel wait what? This is unusual. Oh tiffany's cute. Hmm. Okay i'll just check this game out. I don't know what this game will be like at all. The art i do like. That was the final requirement to get me to check this out so i am currently checking it out.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I know im late coming back to ask this, but how many endings are in this game? Just the one for each heroine? I was thinking about replaying it to see if I could find another, but if there are only the 2 then I will hold off.