What's new

SIM Loli [ おいもらんど/Oimorando] やみの不思議な館 / Mysterious Mansion of Darkness (3D Unity)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Remind me never to dl NDragon's stuff. I swear his stuff have broken save files.

Also, the nun obviously can't see. So she has to rely mostly on hearing, though moving while crouch in front of her will still trigger her alarm so move while she isn't looking. Though just wondering but the achievement, do not get caught is referring to a capture when her gauge is full or if she has spotted you?

redfox115

Reputation score
guys i need help
im stuck in the chapter 4 after getting the two parts of the heart the one where u fall and the manequin head one
where is the third one? im so lost i thought it was in the small pumpkins but i cant touch them pls help

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Crouch, and she NEVER finds you
Lol i just run to the next location of item in my 2nd play, after being caught like 5-6x in my 1st run while i still searching all those item location

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Remind me never to dl NDragon's stuff. I swear his stuff have broken save files.

Also, the nun obviously can't see. So she has to rely mostly on hearing, though moving while crouch in front of her will still trigger her alarm so move while she isn't looking. Though just wondering but the achievement, do not get caught is referring to a capture when her gauge is full or if she has spotted you?
When her gauge is full, since she instantly get some gauge when you grind the skull and after picking up red water.

guys i need help
im stuck in the chapter 4 after getting the two parts of the heart the one where u fall and the manequin head one
where is the third one? im so lost i thought it was in the small pumpkins but i cant touch them pls help
When you approach the pumpkin, there's a sound that play, go back to the opposite room, there's 3 ornaments on the table that make sound when you interact with them, play the same tune as when you approach the pumpkin.

madaoden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Summarize puzzle hint ppl probably stuck (not puting answer so u get some horror thrill =P)
CH1 - 4 digit code hint room
1st door - check note by desk
2nd door - check the book in bookshelf
3rd door - follow where the skeleton looking at
4th door - peek at door using ctrl then click the keyhole
Reminder: to peek at keyhole everytime you see locked door, this can be progression or ..........

CH2 - return all the doll limb
Pretty straight foward i doubt i need to explain

CH3 - Trow stuff inside cauldron
reminder not to get caught, this lead to achievement later on
1st item - by the table
2nd item - pick the bottle near 1st item, go to red pond to fill the bottle
3rd item - mushroom growing on tree somewhere behind the house
4th item - 1st pick skull by the graveyard - go to the house near there and put it on drum to grind it (handle on the left)
put everything into cauldron and u can open the house passing the gate

CH4 - 6 order number
forgot what the order here, well just check the number on wall and follow the order.... the hint is no.6 is last
Music order - just hear and follow
the last piece is bring the head to the body (backtrack)

Ending
A: go to right door / up stair / left door - hint peek at the lock -- choose 1st choice to break it
B: go to the other door - when wake up, examine the picture on 2nd floor and keep going
C: Same as A -- choose 2nd choice (will unlock Free mode)

Unlocking stuff in free mode need achievement - like the part i mention in ch3 / close door 20x / peek keyhole 20x / get all note / etc etc
pls help
i never unlock ending 2 , i go 2nd floor and There is no picture on it, only 1 door is locked ? I ran all over the house and still couldn't find a way to unlock end 2?

1qwerty

Reputation score
Honestly id be fine with just a quick summary. I want to know the story of this game.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A friend of mine shared the patch without censorship, but I do not know if I can put a link on this page if someone tells me that I do.
Just uploading uncensored files so that the others can copy and overwrite them.
Or you can upload the whole game and tell people to PM you.
Anyway, thanks in advanced for sharing uncensored version.

Reputation score
Just uploading uncensored files so that the others can copy and overwrite them.
Or you can upload the whole game and tell people to PM you.
Anyway, thanks in advanced for sharing uncensored version.

I have version 1.02 and also the patch without censorship, if I put the link here, it does not scold me? I really want to share it.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have version 1.02 and also the patch without censorship, if I put the link here, it does not scold me? I really want to share it.
Loli/shota content in this forum is forbidden, please don't share them publicly.

Just posting here and saying that you are done with uploading the game and tell others to PM you are enough.

Edit: PM the guy above me for uncensored version.

Last edited: