What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

Reputation score
The fucker closed comments on his ci-en posts some time ago, too i don't see any comments in japanese either unless only paid supporters can both comment and see comments?
Correct, from now on i think you can comment if you are paid supporter
Incorrect.
You cannot comment on the latest post even you are paid supporter.:censored:

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Definitely not the right approach to raise more support for the game 🙄

poopyscoopy

Reputation score
How much different is the paid 0.32 version from the free version? I’m considering getting the paid plan but I don’t want to waste $5 on a bug fix.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i saw 0.32 on some pirate site just download it from there,

edit: nevermind, i have no clue if it's the paid version

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How much different is the paid 0.32 version from the free version? I’m considering getting the paid plan but I don’t want to waste $5 on a bug fix.
I highly recommend you to not go for any paid reward UNLESS you know which enemies you want to see the scenes, if you are a dahlia fan, there's none except the basic Vine, green worm and mosquito

According from the devs Twitter, he's currently (or was) working on the weird 4-armed enemy scene with Dahila. NO INFO on any progress/sneak peek of the enemies from lvl 2 and 3

grab.jpg

Also used AI translator and it's alright, kinda the only thing useful from all AI garbage that doesn't steal (Althought some words on the translator are.... wrong. Like, defloration is DECAPITATION LMAO)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I highly recommend you to not go for any paid reward UNLESS you know which enemies you want to see the scenes, if you are a dahlia fan, there's none except the basic Vine, green worm and mosquito

According from the devs Twitter, he's currently (or was) working on the weird 4-armed enemy scene with Dahila. NO INFO on any progress/sneak peek of the enemies from lvl 2 and 3

View attachment 47762

Also used AI translator and it's alright, kinda the only thing useful from all AI garbage that doesn't steal (Althought some words on the translator are.... wrong. Like, defloration is DECAPITATION LMAO)
you do know the game in English if you change it in the setting.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, as expected the update was the sneak peek of the 4-armed guy with Dahlia, HOWEVER the dev mentioned it was a SKEB(?), so no wonder why he did that scene faster than everything else lmao

As for the game ending content, i think it's a variable of how do you finish the game? I can't seem to understand it.

And the recollection area you will have to obtain data(?) of the enemies, it will be able to spend the currency at the enemy unlocks, so if you want a specific scene you can just find it and unlock it.

you do know the game in English if you change it in the setting.
Actually this was the test i did for the AI to translate. I went and used it at the Chimera dog and it "partially" worked!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
okay, i have been seeing the term SKEB for years and years and i still haven't figured out what that means, could someone enlighten me?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was under the impression that it was another of the "pay to support someone doing x" websites, like patreon, etc, only japan centric and art-focussed.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was under the impression that it was another of the "pay to support someone doing x" websites, like patreon, etc, only japan centric and art-focussed.
I think it is! Skeb might be the page usually for paid requests(?)

I just started seeing it most used in PIXIV

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, i have been seeing the term SKEB for years and years and i still haven't figured out what that means, could someone enlighten me?

Its a Japanese website where you can ask artists to draw something for you.

Their English guide is pretty good:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1690814803229.png

Preview from Dev's twitter for another "probable" enemy

If the dev could do them in order i would have said it was the mouth plant, however since the dev loves to jump around enemies i might say it's................ the red tentacles

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Finally the red plant makes it's appearance enjoying Dahlia.... However, i do feel that the dev jumped around enemies once again.

Iris (All enemies already done but we haven't seen the "extras")

Dahlia scenes missing:

• Stage 1 tongue plant
  • Stage 2 Everyone except Red plant and Big slug
  • Stage 3 Everyone except Bondage ghost
  • Stage 4 Everyone except four arms and Mimic

My doubts with Dahlia would be the bosses, since you don't see her when fighting the purple plant, and by the looks of it neither when fighting the Blonde girl... Maybe it's only for the Giant Slug

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Finally the red plant makes it's appearance enjoying Dahlia.... However, i do feel that the dev jumped around enemies once again.

Iris (All enemies already done but we haven't seen the "extras")

Dahlia scenes missing:

• Stage 1 tongue plant
  • Stage 2 Everyone except Red plant and Big slug
  • Stage 3 Everyone except Bondage ghost
  • Stage 4 Everyone except four arms and Mimic

My doubts with Dahlia would be the bosses, since you don't see her when fighting the purple plant, and by the looks of it neither when fighting the Blonde girl... Maybe it's only for the Giant Slug
They could make some of those boss fights as repeatable quests, or even an option to fight using either Iris or Dahlia... Maybe.