What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
new updated trial out, only Japanese for now, English version at a later date.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't even want to get my hopes up for it to be only bug fixing with no new content or some stupid shit like that.
EDIT: Well.
In one part it says:
If the current state of the game is like this, there is no point in spending money to translate the full version of the game into English.
Well, you know what i say?
If the current state of the game is like this, there is no point in spending money to get it.

Apparently, almost nothing new, and what's new is Dahlia mosquito scenes or some lame crap. Also Iris' voice has changed, I hope it does not sound like a fucking pig now, Iris voice was perfect already. Potentially the final straw in the already close to deal-breaking dev hell madness. I share the anger sentiment of a few in here.

Last edited:

Katyusha

Reputation score
Just played the current paid demo and so far most of the demo bar 2 scenes (Nestor finding Iris sleeping and some minor convo between Iris and the Receptionist) is available in English. Nestor's dialogue choices on seeing Iris asleep are pretty funny, (going "AAAA SHE'S TOO HOT, IRIS I WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" lets you molest her as she sleeps)

Iris' voice isnt very different (at least, not that I've noticed). Dahlia's scenes look potentially good, but the Mosquito doesn't seem to fuck her (at least not yet), just leaves its abdomen between her legs as it drains her, and then either leaves her weakened or dead.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Any news updates, or a gallery save for recent versions?
Nope, although the dev posted a video in Ci-en showing up some sneak peek animations (Dahila big worm vore, and the "new" blonde girl)

But that's about it, we will have to wait for the next year update, cause there has been a drought in content with stage 1 and 2 enemies with the new character

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
2023 ci-en update.

-Sewer level under works

-Slime H-grab scene on the works and green jellyfish enemy

-Trial will be released end of this year. With a possibility of releasing 2024

-No STEAM release

-No info regarding of new reward or anything related with Dahila's 2nd stage scenes (Or even 1st stage)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
At the very least, there have been some constant update from the dev team.
I wonder if they are actually people who have Real Work, and only do this as as an off-work side income kinda thing...
Also, hoping for some more yuri mobs, though this team probably delve more into inhumanoid rape and the usual rape.

Edit:
Seems like the game might get a name change from 「アイリス★RE:アクション」 to 「アイリス★RE:クロニクル

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1678680053711.png

Twitter post from the dev, by the looks of it, it might be the "bad ending" from the slave ending in the original game, cause i can't think of an enemy that uses these kind of tools for their scenes...

Maybe the weird cowboy zombie, but he uses the wooden horse.

EDIT: Nevermind everybody.... It's a "SKEB" drawing....

1678987010156.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For those who can't wait for something from this dev, a new "paid reward" has been added on today's update

Lurker and Anemone on the Paid Reward (Probably sex scenes or variants of the scenes, that's all for the update)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dev just posted stuff on twitter, this and the MIMIC grab for iris and Dahila... It's meh (For me at least)

There's 4 PURPLE PLANTS animations wtf, i know it's (Sleeping, clothed grab, sex), no idea which is the other.

Red plant has 2 variations too, i do wonder whats gonna be about

Sad to see the Dog only have 1, but i'm really hope some good scenes with Dahila and the estrus variants

I also don't see the blonde girl, but i suppose it will be together with the one that's Iris grabbed by 2 spells

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
my favorite scenes are the ones involving humanoids, and we only have two of that type that seem worthy... BUT THEY'RE FROM THE FUCKING PAST GAME, iris action
the revenant and this muscle guy who gives her a nice bearhug
i honestly don't know what i should be looking forward to anymore

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm gonna just take a wild guess and say that those mimic animations probably won't go any farther than what they did in the original game. There will probably be a couple tentacles going into places, but I'm pretty sure the girls will just be halfway inside the mimic again, and then nothing else progresses from there.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
my favorite scenes are the ones involving humanoids, and we only have two of that type that seem worthy... BUT THEY'RE FROM THE FUCKING PAST GAME, iris action
the revenant and this muscle guy who gives her a nice bearhug
i honestly don't know what i should be looking forward to anymore
As positive thinking i would say to look foward all Dahlia's scenes, might be that the ones that look bad for Iris might be great for Dahlia

But the dev has some terrible ones too, like the thief

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Dev is getting pissed off from foreigners(?) asking when is the new reward/trial will be released

I know he showed some rewards before, but considering we haven't seen ANY scenes from dahila, i'm meh. Sure if they are asking angry for the new trial i guess it's understandable

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
They've spent how many years dicking around since iris action? Fuck 'em. If we never hear from them again it would be too soon.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The fucker closed comments on his ci-en posts some time ago, too i don't see any comments in japanese either unless only paid supporters can both comment and see comments?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The fucker closed comments on his ci-en posts some time ago, too i don't see any comments in japanese either unless only paid supporters can both comment and see comments?
Correct, from now on i think you can comment if you are paid supporter

I think this is the 3rd dev with this way of replying, those who aren't pay supporting can't comment/won't be replied (questions or something)