What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Creator doing some nice regular updates. May blog updates looked pretty good in both H-content and gameplay. The in-battle h-content might be very well executed.

Though I don't think the test version shows more than a few months before, at least it's hard to discern from the blog posts. The dev just says it's a demo about the forest and you have a few H-scenes when you pay, which I assume are just tentacles and mosquitos. Would be great if anyone could share how much content those actually include rn.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm excited that the next enemies seem to be the thieves humanoid enemies so far the best demo has been the one with the revenant i just hope the sex pose has a better angle than that last other one which was just a shoot from the muthafucka and iris's arses

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Probably next update will be the Red plant and the mosquito scene with the new character

Spider, Chimera and slug will be next in line... Kinda still don't know which enemies will be having a scene with the new character tho

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I guess I'll give it more time until I throw in some support. Iris Action also took forever until it moved past all those plants, slugs and insects and finally got some worthwhile H-content. And hopefully it won't mostly be recycled scenes from IA.
Though at least we'll apparently get some urban scenarios with human bandits and over molesting folk this time around, which is nice.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While it's disappointing that a lot of the animations are simply re-used, they do look a lot better than in the original game. The tentacle plant and leeches are especially hot! :love:
I'd be happy to see all of them expanded with more stages and variations, but sadly it seems that won't be the case, like the mosquito which is basically the same.

Regarding the animations, has anyone managed to unlock all of the leech and green vine stages?
I'm missing the last 3 stages of the vine, I tried making Iris climax during the vine scene but it still ends the same way. And with the leeches, I'm missing stages 4, 8, 10 & 12. :unsure:

Btw, changing the erotic difficulty in the settings to "quite sensitive" has made it slightly easier to make her climax (still takes a long time though, maybe some consumables in the future could help with that).
Oh, and I'm playing the free trial version, so maybe that's why I can't get some of the stages.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, it seems that the Dev is working on the spider, on his twitter he gave the spider some restraint attack and you can see iris trapped in the web before getting grabbed.

Seems he has done everything related to the intro and is finally working on the 2nd stage

While it's disappointing that a lot of the animations are simply re-used, they do look a lot better than in the original game. The tentacle plant and leeches are especially hot! :love:
I'd be happy to see all of them expanded with more stages and variations, but sadly it seems that won't be the case, like the mosquito which is basically the same.
The mosquito "has" one scene but it's either the gameover or the estrus, apparently the new character has one too, but i probably believe it will be in the next paid reward

The green slug i missed probably the estrus scenes (because estrus state goes away??), for the lactation i think you gotta "farm" the heart/enemy, leaving the animation play for a good while, it's a weird mechanic that the dev placed (But as you mentioned the difficulty that helps)

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mosquito "has" one scene but it's either the gameover or the estrus, apparently the new character has one too, but i probably believe it will be in the next paid reward

The green slug i missed probably the estrus scenes (because estrus state goes away??), for the lactation i think you gotta "farm" the heart/enemy, leaving the animation play for a good while, it's a weird mechanic that the dev placed (But as you mentioned the difficulty that helps)
Hey thanks, I unlocked all 3 stages of the mosquito but none of them had estrus from what I saw.
For the green leech I did manage to get the lactation, and the estrus as well I think.. but indeed it goes away after something like 3 actions / turns, but I'm still missing the stages I mentioned.
Maybe I'll try experimenting more in a couple of more updates.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Dev posted on their twitter the chimera preview.

Google translate mentions that the dev will be working on some details/Adding stuff to the old animations (shows the chimera scene)

Really hoping each enemy gets the defloration as the bandit, but i doubt it. As for progress it looks good, but i'll be waiting for the new character scenes

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, new twitter images after a good while

No clue of when are paid rewards will be shown or when is the demo for 2nd stage (which i think there hasn't even been a talk)

By the looks of it it's either the revenant pose fix (or redraw again), and the new character, no idea, possible tongue tentacle since mosquito was teased long ago

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't think they are gonna release a demo more than the first stage, though.
They are probably gonna only post updates on what they have done or will be doing, or something like happy new year greetings.... But not any more free sharing demos, maybe.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't think they are gonna release a demo more than the first stage, though.
They are probably gonna only post updates on what they have done or will be doing, or something like happy new year greetings.... But not any more free sharing demos, maybe.
Oh totally the dev won't, but i mean he'll probably release "parts" like last past rewards

The reworks and the animations for the new character will be in the paid rewards in enemy pairs (Spider and red plant, Chimera and Slug, etc)

EDIT: Found the mosquito scene for the new character (dev's twitter)

Last edited:

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
So I've played through the entire Public Demo, does the subscriber version contain content past the end of the public version? I'd like to know before I decide to put money on it or not.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I've played through the entire Public Demo, does the subscriber version contain content past the end of the public version? I'd like to know before I decide to put money on it or not.
For me i highly do not recommend it right now, mostly if you want certain enemy scenes it's a probability that the dev will release them as last time (Each monster with a pair), also, have no idea how is the dev gonna be adding the scenes for the new character if it's gonna be added on each demo, as pictures, or not until the product is done (which i doubt)

The rewards atm for the new character has been the scenes with the vine and green worm, the completed pictures (?) of the mosquito and that's about it

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Almost bad news because the dev had problems with his PC, good news is that he managed to buy a new one and it's transferring everything into the new computer

Dev's twitter again

Seems that the dev has released part of the gallery showing the images of how many he has done

The gray ones i do believe it's the Ryona defeat and the bloody ryona, however, i don't know which is the one between the bandit and the red plant.

We even got 2 versions of the red plant, but i feel it's either a small detail or variant such as the purple vine (It has 4 slots), confusing, because the dog and the zombi have ryona variations but there aren't placed here

zzzzaaaa

Reputation score
We are living in cloud storage age now, those excute can't pull easily.

Except you are Japanese and still use fax machine to do your tax.